PDA

View Full Version : Dent Removal At Milton Keynes on 22/09/2013

Lynyrd Skynner
3rd September 2013, 10:55
Having had the go ahead from Petetourer I have asked my Dent Removal friend if he is interested in joining us on the 22/09/2013 and he has said yes so does anyone want to take advantage of this opportunity ?.
He normal charges £75 a panel but for this day he is going to charge £45 a panel and if anyone wants 3 panels or more done the price will be £35 a panel .
This guy is a craftsman its great to watch him at work , if you remember he removed a huge dent from a rear door on my ZT afew weeks back so I know how good he is and when he is finished the car just looks that bit smarter.
So any takers ?

And I am not earning out of this in any way.

jubbarelly
3rd September 2013, 14:12
Out of my area but sounds a great opportunity for people to get the little car park dings out!!

suffolk boy
3rd September 2013, 17:17
for that he can have a go at my bonnet

Rick-sta
3rd September 2013, 17:44
Possibly... if i can talk my dad into paying for a remap and a dent removal in one day for his 75 :D

mert
3rd September 2013, 18:04
Hi I will be interested but can I deside on the day Id rather he took a look first I have a small crease in the pasengers door which has also creased the silver trim.

cheers Paul

Typhoon190
3rd September 2013, 22:18
Sounds like a great deal. I'd be very interested, and should hopefully be at the meet. :}

Lynyrd Skynner
19th September 2013, 12:06
Unfortunately the dent man informs me he will NOT be able to make the meet due to personal reasons he is very sorry , he hopes to attend another meet soon.......