PDA

View Full Version : alloys

GMT
10th September 2013, 20:12
hiya, can anyone help please ? ive just bought a tourer CDTi but its got 17 inch alloys with low profile tyres making the ride hard and bumpy where I prefer nice normal tyres, Im wanting 15 inch alloys in good condition if possible. the alloys ive got have new tyres on too. thanks very much

andylwilson
11th September 2013, 17:33
Hi I have 15 inch on mine and want 17 also have two spar tyres on Mazda wheels that can be changed when needed will swap if you want mine

andylwilson
11th September 2013, 18:22
Hi tony
Sent you a pm but you box is full the wheels on my car are rover but I have a set of Mazda wheels with two good tyres for when the rover ones are work because they are the same size

andylwilson
11th September 2013, 18:25
If you want to meet up to look at each others wheels let me know then we can take it from there

pinebob
13th September 2013, 09:20
hiya, can anyone help please ? ive just bought a tourer CDTi but its got 17 inch alloys with low profile tyres making the ride hard and bumpy where I prefer nice normal tyres, Im wanting 15 inch alloys in good condition if possible. the alloys ive got have new tyres on too. thanks very much

hi tony and welcome to the club,if you state what type of wheels you have or better still post a picture of them i am sure you will have no probs swapping them.

humptynumpty
27th September 2013, 20:35
I have 4 union alloys with ordinary tyres