PDA

View Full Version : Am going blue

andyg2011
18th September 2013, 18:29
As some of you are aware i have been toying with the idea of going blue (Trader)

I buy and sell stuff and i go to scrap yards alot and pick up things for friends but i have started to do alot more over the last week and therefore i feel i have to support the club by going blue as i am now making money from this,,,,,, am also going to sell Watches and sort out a eBay shop:getmecoat:,

Last year things happened with me and the forum,,,,,,,,, am not going into it but i wanted to say how sorry i am for this if anyone of you was affected by this i know i could of handled this better and am sorry,

Now me,

Am Andy from Manchester and up until march 2013 i had a dream job in France as a fishing lake manager i loved this job i took my 2 cars at the time over there a rover 75 cdti and a ZT typhoon 190, In march 2013 i was taking my mum home from France back to Manchester when only 1 hour into the trip and just after a toll we was T Boned by a lorry on my mums side this crushed my mum and very nearly killed her (some of you have seen the pics) i messed up my shoulder up but nothing like my mum she had to be pulled out of the car (Jeep) and she was rushed to caen hospital to have emergency brain surgery to remove a blood clot on her brain,

She spent 6 weeks in a coma and woke up thinking it was 1969:shrug: I made a decision there and then that i would give up my dream and come bk home to look after her ALL I CAN SAY IS GET INSURED WHEN YOU GO ON HOLIDAY IT COST 88K From the crash to being airlifted home 6 weeks later,,,,,,,,,,,,, well its been 6mths since and my mum is OK she is still learning to walk again and is trying to do day to day things but we have carers coming in 3 times a day my mum still cant do any paperwork/bills and sometimes we have to treat her like a 10 year old with watching her and looking after her also we have to sell her house of 35years and get her a bungalow,

I can say i have had a crazy year but one thing that has kept me going is this forum:bowdown: am on here most days and into the night because i look after my mum as she cant do things for herself shopping/washing/cooking/house work,

As you can tell i have alot of time on my hands but i have to stay near my home unless my sisters come down:getmecoat: so i have been looking into keeping me busy i have 5/10 good scrap yards near me and am allowed to walk in and go around a car which alot of yards don't let you do nowadays,,,, they have rovers and ZTs coming in all the time,

Am not going to try and bust my balls to do this but if i get anything or you need anything for the car let me know ill sort it out for you,

The things am getting,

Small car parts ie

Undertrays :getmecoat:
Lights
Dash
any little bits and bobs you need,

50 x Genuine Hella Warning Triangles Made Exclusively for MG Rover Part SAC880662 (Rimmer bros) £10 to your door

Watches,

Ice watches £24 to your door ALL DIFFERENT COLORS! ALL COME BOXED! PICK YOUR COLOR AS I HAVE SEVERAL Pics to follow
Hublot
Breitling
U-boat

Ill sort out all pics asap and prices

Am also in talks with a dyeing company for are steering wheels as no trader seems to do this but am unsure yet looking a 10£ a pot to your door:D

Please if you have nothing good to say then don't i really don't need it am just trying to keep busy and maybe get you a good deal,:bowdown::bowdown:

Thanks Guys and Gals

Ill sort pics out asap and my name will be blue as a trader within 24 hours:cool:

rich17865
18th September 2013, 18:36
Great news Andy, I will have a drink for you tonight :D

carlalou
18th September 2013, 18:37
Well done you :bowdown:

We all need a break in life, im sure a huge percentage of us wish we had handled situations differently at some stage :shrug:

I really do wish you all the luck in your new venture

And a thankyou for yet another person to add to our exsiting fantastic traders on here and supporting the club.

Good luck again you :)

pab
18th September 2013, 18:44
Best of luck to you..

GED75
18th September 2013, 18:51
i would say go for it, nothing to lose,and stick me down for a pot of dye,creamy colour:}

Le Mans 190
18th September 2013, 18:51
Best of luck Andy hope it all goes well for you

Ratty
18th September 2013, 18:52
Andy I wish you all the very best in your new venture

zero2
18th September 2013, 18:54
I wish you the best of luck Andy. :driving:

rich17865
18th September 2013, 18:55
As an additional note, it is a welcome change to see someone putting their hand in their pocket and giving back to the club when they are using it to make a few quid.

RPWC
18th September 2013, 19:01
good luck with your new venture, hope it works out ok, and your mum improves:)

andyg2011
18th September 2013, 19:06
Thank you all so much

Nige B
18th September 2013, 19:09
Andy , I have read the above and honestly didn't know about the accident,I knew you were looking after your mum but not the reason behind it,As for the troubles on the forum do not really know a lot about that either.What i do know is , the only contact I have had with you has been positive.i always try and judge people on my own experience with them and have to say I say so far the ones with yourself have been good.All the best with your venture , and hope all goes well with the sales .

J1MBO
18th September 2013, 19:27
Best of luck with your new venture Andy, I've just replied to your pm with the information you required.

Godfer
18th September 2013, 19:33
Exciting times ahead for you! I'm sure your ever helpful nature will result in a very successful venture. Best of luck Sir!

Onward and upward! :clap:

andyg2011
18th September 2013, 20:02
Andy , I have read the above and honestly didn't know about the accident,I knew you were looking after your mum but not the reason behind it,As for the troubles on the forum do not really know a lot about that either.What i do know is , the only contact I have had with you has been positive.i always try and judge people on my own experience with them and have to say I say so far the ones with yourself have been good.All the best with your venture , and hope all goes well with the sales .

Thanks mate Very nice of you

Best of luck with your new venture Andy, I've just replied to your pm with the information you required.

And replied too thanks Jim

Exciting times ahead for you! I'm sure your ever helpful nature will result in a very successful venture. Best of luck Sir!

Onward and upward! :clap:

You know it fella :bowdown:

Departed 32016
18th September 2013, 21:05
Interested in the watches... :)

andyg2011
18th September 2013, 21:10
Interested in the watches... :)

Just about to list some :D

ratsalad
18th September 2013, 21:18
Excellent news :D

Congrats on your new status and hope it works out for you :bowdown:

RPWC
18th September 2013, 21:23
CITIZEN!! you're in the blue!!:D:getmecoat:

andyg2011
18th September 2013, 21:25
CITIZEN!! you're in the blue!!:D:getmecoat:

your funny :getmecoat:
As am making money from the club i feel its only right to go blue

Unlike some

RPWC
18th September 2013, 21:33
Good on you for supporting the club, pm on the way;)

andyg2011
18th September 2013, 21:34
Good on you for supporting the club, pm on the way;)

Thats great

johnny english
18th September 2013, 21:39
Best wishes to both you and your mum, Andy.

you`re a fine fellow.

Ed.

coolcat
18th September 2013, 21:42
Welcome to the blues Andy,
Good luck with your new venture:}

Radioguy
18th September 2013, 22:18
Hey Andy

What a pleasant surprise !

Welcome to the land of Blue............

I wish you the best of luck and please feel free to call on me.....

Cheers

Sean

andyg2011
18th September 2013, 22:19
Sean 3 years of knowing you,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, you know i don't go a day without emailing you hehe:getmecoat:

Hey Andy

What a pleasant surprise !

Welcome to the land of Blue............

I wish you the best of luck and please feel free to call on me.....

Cheers

Sean

sworks
19th September 2013, 05:54
Good luck with your new venture Andy

andyg2011
19th September 2013, 12:34
Good luck with your new venture Andy

Thank you very much :D

FrazzleTC
19th September 2013, 12:52
Best of luck with the new business, Andy!

andyg2011
19th September 2013, 13:00
Best of luck with the new business, Andy!

Thank you very muchy:bowdown:

Mark2000cc
19th September 2013, 14:27
The very best of luck to you Andy,you are a great bloke and I hope you can make a go of things.
P.S if ever you need a partner give us a shout as work this end is becoming impossible to come by:getmecoat:;):D

Sorry to read about your mum,this is the first I have heard about it(don't know how I missed it tbh)

andyg2011
19th September 2013, 14:29
The very best of luck to you Andy,you are a great bloke and I hope you can make a go of things.
P.S if ever you need a partner give us a shout as work this end is becoming impossible to come by:getmecoat:;):D

Sorry to read about your mum,this is the first I have heard about it(don't know how I missed it tbh)

Cheers mate

Some days i have lots of time then some days i dont have any time :cool:

James.uk
19th September 2013, 14:41
Nice one Andy, I hope it goes well for you. :} Sorry to hear about your mother though..

Roy&Rosebud
19th September 2013, 14:42
Hi Andy, Just read your post, my heart goes out to you. I am in

a similar situation with Rosebud, and I have an idea what you are

going through. We are more or less housebound hence I spend a

great deal of time scrolling the Forums. Good luck with your new

venture I am sure you will make a success of it. Hope and pray

your mum's health improves as time goes by.

God bless you both.

As you know, ever the same.

Roy & Rosebud. (Old Man and frail Old Lady).

Take good care of each other,

andyg2011
19th September 2013, 14:45
Nice one Andy, I hope it goes well for you. :} Sorry to hear about your mother though..

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww init Thanks very much

Hi Andy, Just read your post, my heart goes out to you. I am in

a similar situation with Rosebud, and I have an idea what you are

going through. We are more or less housebound hence I spend a

great deal of time scrolling the Forums. Good luck with your new

venture I am sure you will make a success of it. Hope and pray

your mum's health improves as time goes by.

God bless you both.

As you know, ever the same.

Roy & Rosebud. (Old Man and frail Old Lady).

Take good care of each other,

You take care and if you need anything ill do my best to sort it for you ;)

DMGRS
19th September 2013, 20:15
Awesome stuff Andy! I'm also considering going 'blue' but for different stuff. :)

Cheers
Mat

andyg2011
19th September 2013, 20:17
Awesome stuff Andy! I'm also considering going 'blue' but for different stuff. :)

Cheers
Mat

Great news Matt

But your s,e,x stuff will not sell on here :getmecoat::D

Gate Keeper
19th September 2013, 20:29
Congratulations Andy in getting set as a trader. You have been through difficult times with your mum and it is good you are there to care for her.

andyg2011
19th September 2013, 20:37
Congratulations Andy in getting set as a trader. You have been through difficult times with your mum and it is good you are there to care for her.

Thank you so much :D

coolguy
19th September 2013, 20:58
Wish you all the best with your new venture. Will certainly get in touch when I need something.

As regards "Mothercare", I feel for you. Mine is 96, arthritic and registered blind, so I know how hard it can be, but wouldn't have it any other way! We thought of selling the house (60 years in the family), but got a stairlift instead of the bungalow!

Good luck!

andyg2011
19th September 2013, 21:05
Wish you all the best with your new venture. Will certainly get in touch when I need something.

As regards "Mothercare", I feel for you. Mine is 96, arthritic and registered blind, so I know how hard it can be, but wouldn't have it any other way! We thought of selling the house (60 years in the family), but got a stairlift instead of the bungalow!

Good luck!

Its something we have been thinking of but my mum has to have 2 ops on her shoulder next and she has a shower in the bath type bathroom etc etc,

The house is just far to big for her ;)