PDA

View Full Version : Rover 75 and MG ZT Northern Nationals - 2014

Pages : [1] 2

Fusilier
20th October 2013, 09:20
EVENT DISCLAIMER

Please be aware this is not an official 75 & ZT Owners Club meet and as such is not covered by the Club’s public liability insurance. Also the Owners Club take no responsibility for the meet in any way.

After last year show, which I believe was a very successful one, in which the Rover 75 and MG ZT Club won 1st in the club stand, I think that we will need to make sure that next year we achieve the same or if not better standard.

I think that the show will take place on Sunday 15 June 2014, and in the new year, will start making a list of attendees, but the payment method will be changing. Payment will be by paypal in advance, around 14 days before I send off for tickets, and then once I have applied for tickets, we will not be able to accept any more entries. Once I then receive the tickets, I will post them off to everybody in advance, and we can then do as we normally do, and meet at a suitable location for the convoy drive down to Harewood

The cost of entry will be £5 per car for the first 10 cars, and then around about £2 for every car after that, and that will then be divided up between the total numbers attending. So if we get 50 members attending then the cost will be £50 + £80 = £130 / 50 would be around £2.60 + postage costs for each member attending

It would be really great if we could achieve the magical 100 members attending, as each year the numbers have increased year on year

Also if any member can think of any ideas we could do at the show, then I am open to suggestions, last year we had prizes for best in show and also best in each class (1st, 2nd and 3rd)

regards

Stuart

Provisional attendance list 39 members

Fusilier
Trikey
Dissy1810 - (Paid)
happy wanderer
Actros (Paid)
Nigeeb
Flying Banana
G20Stu
YorksMG2013
Iikhtyke
Rory57
Beejay
Ricardo65
BigLek
AndyWilli
S1mon
Ssizefive
Petroveros
Pab
Duotone
Bigd
Gbs100
Lynyrd Skynner
Myfirstrover
Willshot
Nigelobb
Ady
Whitegold
Raynor
Kc13661
Jamesuk
Ziggy72
Bobgrice
Paul.blandy
Backoboy
Bri
JohnPeter18
Jt234adr
Marinabrina
DPL Auto's

trikey
20th October 2013, 09:29
Not sure how we are going to get better than 1st place lol, but stick me down Stu.

Fusilier
20th October 2013, 09:49
Not sure how we are going to get better than 1st place lol, but stick me down Stu.

get 1st again, but also this time we get to drive around the arena as a club, so hopefully all cars in the arena at the beginning of the show

Stu

dissy1810
20th October 2013, 09:54
Stick me down stu

Fusilier
20th October 2013, 09:58
Stick me down stu

Steve

Will do, I will most probably park next to you in the new project, if I ever get it done

Stu

Happy Wanderer
20th October 2013, 11:46
Put me down too please :} should have it running right by then :banghead: lol!!

actros
20th October 2013, 13:15
Not sure how we are going to get better than 1st place lol, but stick me down Stu.Hi Stu you can put me down mate and i will marshal for you again if you want me to,
:drool4:

Nige B
20th October 2013, 15:30
Put me down as provisional Stuart please ( will have to check work rota / holiday book.Enjoyed last event...especially the yank cars...cheers

FLYING BANANA
20th October 2013, 16:08
Put our name on the list please Stu.

RPWC
20th October 2013, 19:17
Put me in as a possible, depends on work finances and car, would like to attend as haven't been yet

g20stu
20th October 2013, 19:22
Hi Stu add me. had quick check and should be off work that weekend fingers crossed. we will have a good day as this year

Stuart

Fusilier
20th October 2013, 19:55
List updated, but as I mentioned, will know a bit more in the new year, and will then post up as and when more details become available

Stu

YorksMG2013
23rd October 2013, 15:26
Hi Stuart

Funnily enough my ZT 190 SE (which I have had for less than a week so far) came from a guy called John in Newton Aycliffe. Anyway as I live not far from Harewood, please put me down as coming along.

Cheers

Andrew Stokell
BA04 ESG

Fusilier
25th October 2013, 18:43
Hi Stuart

Funnily enough my ZT 190 SE (which I have had for less than a week so far) came from a guy called John in Newton Aycliffe. Anyway as I live not far from Harewood, please put me down as coming along.

Cheers

Andrew Stokell
BA04 ESG

Andrew

I presume that you bought the Black 190SE Saloon that was on the bay, never seen the car in person, but it did look very nice on the Photo's, and Clembo mentioned that it was a very tidy car

Have added you to the provisional list for next year

Stu

YorksMG2013
28th October 2013, 09:14
Hi Stu

Thanks. Yes that's (now) my ZT.
Never had one but always fancied ownership - now I'm a happy bunny (and yes she's a nice example of the breed)

Andrew

lkhtyke
31st October 2013, 15:54
Could you add me to the list please Stu?

Rory57
31st October 2013, 21:33
Hi Stuart can you add me. After the meet last weekend at Andy`s I'd like to attend some more meets, even the wife enjoyed it !

beejay
1st November 2013, 19:05
Add to the list please Stu.

ricardo65
1st November 2013, 19:25
Can you put my name down please stu this years show was one of the best days out I had this summer :)

Fusilier
2nd November 2013, 08:51
List has been updated, and thanks to all those that are planning on attending.

Over the next couple of months, will be thinking of a theme for the day, or if anybody has any ideas, then please let me know

Stu

BIG LEK
2nd November 2013, 09:02
Stick me down as a possible please stu, really enjoyed the last one.

Fusilier
2nd November 2013, 09:20
Stick me down as a possible please stu, really enjoyed the last one.

Lee

Added you to the provisional list

Stu

andy willi
5th November 2013, 14:26
add me brilliant last year

andy

Fusilier
7th November 2013, 21:30
Andy

Added you to the provisional List

Stu

Also might be worth all you Yorkshire boys popping up the North to attend this fantastic event as well

MG Northumbria Classic car Show, which is similar to Harewood, and the event is free as well, just have a look at the NE Section Events

http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=163173

Rumply
8th November 2013, 14:11
I'm probably being a bit blind, but where is the venue, whats/where's Harewood

:)

BIG LEK
8th November 2013, 14:16
I'm probably being a bit blind, but where is the venue, whats/where's Harewood

Harewood house in leeds, http://www.harewood.org/

Rumply
8th November 2013, 14:26
Harewood house in leeds, http://www.harewood.org/

That's OK, I will come, please add me. I will need reminding nearer the time though, as I...... um............. errr.................. forget stuff.

What does the day involve then, what else is going on?

suzublu
8th November 2013, 14:31
A brilliant classic car show,have a look at this year's event.. http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=126095

ssizefive
8th November 2013, 14:47
Stu, could you add me to this one - hopefully my 'tractor' will be presentable by then.

Steve.

peteroveros
8th November 2013, 16:22
Could you add me to the list please.:)

Fusilier
11th November 2013, 21:04
list updated, and I will post up more details when I have more information

For those than have never been to this show, I can assure you that it is one of the best around. Quite a few of us travel a distance to the show, but well worth it, and was great last year, as our club were placed 1st in the Club Stands for the show, and will most probably get to go in the arena and drive round and then park up, and be asked questions by the Compare

Just have a look at some of the members driving round the arena last year, and how much they enjoyed it, they all had a huge grin on there faces

http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showpost.php?p=1336003&postcount=634

stu

pab
12th November 2013, 12:14
Please add my name to the list, perhaps the best event on the calendar. For those who haven't experiaced it, or those thinking about it, stick your name down. You won't be disappointed.

Duotone
12th November 2013, 12:21
Please put my name down Stu.

Dave T

ssizefive
12th November 2013, 19:35
Please add me to the list Stu - i don't think i will be retaining my trophy this time though :(

Steve.

bigd
12th November 2013, 20:46
can I have it steve:}:}

ssizefive
12th November 2013, 21:21
can I have it steve:}:}

Probably :D

Steve.

gbs100
12th November 2013, 23:38
Please add me to your list Stu.:)

bigd
13th November 2013, 17:59
Put mine down +1 stu :}ta

Fusilier
13th November 2013, 18:13
List updated at first post

Stu

Lynyrd Skynner
13th November 2013, 19:19
Hi Stu , the whole family loved this show last year so please add us for next year ...

Steve.

Fusilier
14th November 2013, 21:27
Hi Stu , the whole family loved this show last year so please add us for next year ...

Steve.

Steve

Added to the list, and hopefully you and the family will enjoy it again next year 2014

Stu

GJ53 DGO
20th November 2013, 23:06
Please put me down Stu, thoroughly enjoyed last year and can't wait for next time so I'll definitely be there.
Dave

Fusilier
24th November 2013, 11:06
David

Listed updated, and hope that you enjoy the next one just as much as the previous one. This is one of my favourite car shows, and it is a great venue with so much variety at the show

Stu

myfirstrover
24th November 2013, 20:14
Can you put my name down please Stu , if Corbridge is a no go , I'll have to go somewhere ! cheers Jon

Fusilier
30th November 2013, 22:38
Can you put my name down please Stu , if Corbridge is a no go , I'll have to go somewhere ! cheers Jon

Jon

Added to the list, hopefully Northumbria will still go ahead, but Harewood is an even bigger show, with around 1000+ cars of all types in attendance, and well worth going

Stu

willshot
3rd December 2013, 22:19
Hi Stu,

can you add me to the list, please.

Will

Fusilier
4th December 2013, 13:34
Hi Stu,

can you add me to the list, please.

Will

Will

Added you to the list

Stu

:new_year:

NigelOBB
4th December 2013, 22:21
Hi Stu stick me down it was a great show this year.. 😄.

Fusilier
5th December 2013, 13:42
Hi Stu stick me down it was a great show this year.. ��.

Nigel

Added to the provisional list

Stu

:snowfight1:

NigelOBB
5th December 2013, 22:18
Thanks Stu

ady
9th December 2013, 10:33
Put my name down as a mybe Stu :xmas-smiley-018:

Fusilier
9th December 2013, 19:00
Put my name down as a mybe Stu :xmas-smiley-018:

Ady

Added to the list

Will hopefully be able to post up some more details of the event in the new year

Stu

whitegold
15th December 2013, 17:32
Enjoyed last year, put me down again Stu please.

Fusilier
17th December 2013, 19:56
Enjoyed last year, put me down again Stu please.

Edward

Added to the list

Stu

Raynor
20th December 2013, 10:24
i should be attending this one so can you please add me to the list

Fusilier
24th January 2014, 20:05
I have updated the list with all those who have asked to attend.

I have also been onto Harewood, and nothing has yet been published, but the event will be going ahead as far as I am aware.

I think that this year, we will do a similar thing to last year, except that we will just award a rosette rather than trophies, so the plan is to purchase 6 or 7 rosettes, and between now and the meet decide on a category to award, but most probably not for the shinest, but something different, like most modified, or most mileage, lowest mileage, and award 1st and second in each category, but this is only an initial thought, will come up with some type of category.

At present if we get 50 or more members then the cost will be around £3 per car with all its occupants, broken down as follows:

First 10 cars @ £5, then each subsequent car @ £2 / total number attending

and this year, payment will be in advance, that way, if you pay for a ticket you will get a ticket. I will also send your ticket if you wish via the post.

The Plan would be as normal to meet at the Wetherby Services at around 0845 hrs then convoy the last 7 miles to the show, but I would like a couple of volunteers as we did last year, to help with the set up of the area we will be going into.

We will also need to fill out an arena parade pass, as we won 1st Place last year, which will enable us as a club to enter the arena and parade around and then line up, after a lap or two around the arena, and discuss our cars with the organisers, so will also need a couple of volunteers to assist in taking the cars from our area to the arena

As and when I get more information will post up

Stu

PS I hope that we can get over 50 members attending, as it seems to be growing in numbers each year, and everybody who has attended in previous years have thoroughly enjoyed the day, with over 1000 other types of car on display along with dealers showing off their latest models

NigelOBB
24th January 2014, 20:56
Nice one Stu let me know when you want the payment and how.. I'm also willing to help out where needed..

Fusilier
25th January 2014, 09:59
Nice one Stu let me know when you want the payment and how.. I'm also willing to help out where needed..

Nigel

Will do, but wont be until about 2 to 3 weeks before show, when I send off for tickets

stu

ssizefive
25th January 2014, 19:29
I am happy to help out again Stu.

Steve.

Fusilier
25th January 2014, 19:35
I am happy to help out again Stu.

Steve.

That's very kind of you, and I will definitely take you up on it

:bowdown::smilie_re::bowdown:

Stu

Fusilier
28th January 2014, 19:25
Just a quick bump

We will be holding our fourth Rover 75 and MG ZT Northern Nationals at Harewood House, nr Leeds on Sunday 15 June 2014.

Some of the Photo's from last year

http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=126095&page=62

This is a very popular show, and around 1000+ cars attend this event, we have managed to have around 40-50 members attending over the last couple of years, and it seems to be getting even more popular.

If you have never attended this event, then let me assure you it is a great show, and there is a lot to do for all the family, cost is estimated to be around £3 ish for the whole family to attend. normal price to visit Harewood is £10 per Adult and about half price for children, so if you would like to attend and of course bring the whole family with you, then you will be getting great value for money at £3 for car and all occupants.

Please do not leave it until the last minute as a lot of prior planning has to be done before the show takes place, and it is my intention to apply for tickets at least two weeks before the event takes place, which enables us to book the tickets and for Harewood to allocate us a decent space to all park up, and a programme of events and attendance list to be done by me.

This year we will also be able to go into the parade ring as a car club and demonstrate our vehicle to the general viewing public and other clubs as we won the best club stand last year.

The show normally starts at around 1000 hrs, and we usually meet at the A1 services at Wetherby and then travel in convoy to the show ground which is approximately 7 miles down the road

So please if you would like to attend please do not leave it to the last minute

Many thanks

Stuart

kc13661
28th January 2014, 20:22
Can you put me down Stu, not yet sure on diary commitments but will hopefully attend

Thanks

Keith

Fusilier
28th January 2014, 20:25
Can you put me down Stu, not yet sure on diary commitments but will hopefully attend

Thanks

Keith

Keith

Added and thank you for supporting the event, hopefully it will be the best one yet

Stu

dissy1810
28th January 2014, 20:30
And hopefully I'll have my new zt turbo ready by then😁

Fusilier
29th January 2014, 17:49
And hopefully I'll have my new zt turbo ready by then��

Steve

Do tell, and remember that you have paid as well

Stu

dissy1810
29th January 2014, 17:54
It seems I'll be down your way on the weekend to bleed Phil's clutch so if I get a chance I'll tell you all about it 😋😋

Fusilier
29th January 2014, 18:07
It seems I'll be down your way on the weekend to bleed Phil's clutch so if I get a chance I'll tell you all about it ����

Steve

Pop in and have a coffee, if you are down my way, let me know and will PM you my addy

stu

James.uk
5th February 2014, 17:00
I would like to attend this, but as my car seems to be fitted with a lil White dog who randomly turns the hazard warning lights on and off and locks me out of my car sometimes, it can't be shown innit.... :o :shrug:

Fusilier
5th February 2014, 18:11
I would like to attend this, but as my car seems to be fitted with a lil White dog who randomly turns the hazard warning lights on and off and locks me out of my car sometimes, it can't be shown innit.... :o :shrug:

James

Name added to the list

Stu

Fusilier
9th February 2014, 16:19
Tony (ziggy72) also added to the list, and we now have around 34 members attending

Stu

bobgrice
9th February 2014, 19:07
Don't know how I missed this thread please put me down for a place

Fusilier
9th February 2014, 19:37
Don't know how I missed this thread please put me down for a place

Bob

Added you to the list. Have you also had a look at the other meet which is at Harrogate, which Steve (ssivefive) is coordinating, and I think it is only around 38 miles or so from you

Stu

Paul.blandy
10th February 2014, 21:39
I would like to attend please put me down for 2 thanks

Fusilier
10th February 2014, 22:00
I would like to attend please put me down for 2 thanks

Paul

added to the list

Stu

backoboy
19th February 2014, 19:21
Can you put me down for this please Stu.

Fusilier
20th February 2014, 12:33
Can you put me down for this please Stu.

Peter

Added to the list, and we now provisionally have 34 members attending

Stu

GJ53 DGO
22nd February 2014, 14:40
I'll be sorry to miss this as it was a great event but can you please remove me from the list :duh: this event clashes with another event I'll be attending.
Thanks

Fusilier
22nd February 2014, 16:35
I'll be sorry to miss this as it was a great event but can you please remove me from the list :duh: this event clashes with another event I'll be attending.
Thanks

David

I have done as requested, great shame that you can't make it

Stu

Nige B
26th March 2014, 15:35
Little bump and to say will be definitely be there , checked my work rota and I am available :} :band:

Fusilier
26th March 2014, 16:25
Just had a reply back from Harewood

Dear Stuart

Thank you for your enquiry with Harewood House
I am pleased to inform you that the Father’s Day Classic Car Rally will take place on Sunday the 15th of June 2014.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any further enquiries.
We look forward to seeing you at the Rally

Kind Regards
Hannah Mitchell

So it is definately a go ahead for this show, and hopefully more details will follow shortly

Stu

BRI
26th March 2014, 21:00
Me please great last year!!!:D

Fusilier
30th March 2014, 10:43
Me please great last year!!!:D

Bri

Added to the list, only a couple of months to go until the 5th Harewood show for the club members

Stu

Johnpeter18
30th March 2014, 12:47
Put my name down please

John :}:}

Fusilier
5th April 2014, 20:02
Put my name down please

John :}:}

John

List updated and hopefully soon we will be publishing some more details and also some arrangements for the day

regards

Stu

JT
7th April 2014, 18:53
Hi Stu.
Please add me to the list, will be attending with the better half.
Thanks
John.

Fusilier
7th April 2014, 19:31
Hi Stu.
Please add me to the list, will be attending with the better half.
Thanks
John.

John

added to the list

I got the application form this morning from Harewood, so will be posting up some details after the POL/national

Stu

Fusilier
8th April 2014, 15:37
Just a quick update, after reading the entry form, which I received.

The cost of entry has risen to £7,00 for the first 10 vehicles (£70), and then thereafter £2.50 per vehicle (£100), / (based on 50) number of members attending.

So if we get 50 members then the cost of entry would be £3.40 per member attending, which is excellent value for money, but as I mentioned it all depends on the total number attending.

The plan is to send off the entry forms about 2 weeks before the event, so if you would like to attend then please let me know before that date, and this year, I am requesting that payment is made before I send off for the tickets, and I will then post your tickets out to you before the event, (If that is what you want me to do, and you pay for the cost of postage), so that you all have them before the day of the event.

Stu

NigelOBB
11th April 2014, 13:20
What about just rounding it up to £5 like last? Donate anything left over to charity

Fusilier
17th April 2014, 12:21
The event at Harewood is planned for Sunday 15 June 2014, and it takes place at the Historic Harewood House, the event has been going for around 15 years now, and if we attend, it will be our 6th event at this show.

The entry to Harewood is normally around £15 per person, but by attending this event you get into Harewood for around £5 for the whole family.

http://harewood.org/whats-on/event/fathers-day-classic-car-motor-show/

It is my intention to send off for tickets for the event around 30 May 2014, and after that date, I will not be able to accept any more enteries

A video on you tube is also available for you to have a quick look at, especially from around 11.12, which shows our club stand at the event

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6F4M1x4akoo

So if you would like to attend and have never attended this event, then it is a good day out for all the family, and also a great chance to meet up with fellow members, we currently have 38 members who will be participating, so why not come along, and enjoy the day.

The cost of entry to the show for a car works out as follows:

First 10 cars = £7 per car, and then every other car attending is charged at £2.50 per car, and we normally split the cost amongst all members attending, so the cost weill be based on total number attending

At the show are many other car clubs and also a number of dealers who bring brand new model of thier products for the people attending to view, and sit in.

There will also be a number of stalls selling various items, toys, clothing, etc, and lots of food and beverages stalls will be available, as well as things to do for the family, small fun fair.

As mentioned previously, I will be asking for payment in advance this year, and you will be able to pay by Paypal, and when you do, please include your name and postal address, as I am planning on sending out tickets in the post if that is what members wish, or alternatively, I can put them in envelopes, and bring them down and hand them out at a convenient location.

We normally all gather at Wetherby Services on the A1 at around 0830 hrs, and then travel the last 6 or so miles in convoy to the showground.

So please if you do wish to attend, then add your name to this list before the final deadline of 26 May

Many thanks

Stuart

Fusilier
17th April 2014, 12:32
Travel and Meet Arrangements

For those that are attending, travel and meet arrangements are as follows:

For those coming from the North East, meet at Bowburn Services at no later than 0730 hrs, then drive in convoy down to the final meeting place at Wetherby Services, before convoy to Harewood.

On arrival at Wetherby Services I will hand out the tickets to those present, that have not requested for it to be posted out.

We will then depart from Wetherby Servies at around 0915-0930 hrs, then go in convoy to Harewood House about 7 miles down the road.

Please take care on the road to Harewood (A659), and maintain a distance between the car in front of you, as just before Harewood is a set of lights, and some blind corners.

Arrive at Harewood at approx 0945-0955 hrs hrs, and park up in allocated space, (I am looking for a couple of Volunteers to guide us into the allocated areas), Names to me please.

In each pack for entry to the show, it should contain:

Tickets for the show
Area Pass Number xxx (Display in windscreen as you arrive at Harewood, and have your ticket available for the Marshalls to check)
Program (with the members list attending)
Arena parade Certificate
(If you wish to drive around the Arena), as last year we were the winning club, and have the opportunity to go around the arena, and then park up and talk to the general public about the vehicles

I will post up more details as and when they are published by harewood

Stu

ssizefive
17th April 2014, 21:13
I am more than happy to help out again Stu - i will even keep an out to make sure you avoid the mud!!

Steve.

NigelOBB
18th April 2014, 00:23
Likewise Stu

marinabrian
18th April 2014, 01:28
Pop me on the list please Stu :bowdown:

Brian :D

Fusilier
18th April 2014, 10:10
I am more than happy to help out again Stu - i will even keep an out to make sure you avoid the mud!!

Steve.

Steve

Thanks, that would be a good idea, as I seem to be attracted to it

Stu

Fusilier
21st April 2014, 07:44
Pop me on the list please Stu :bowdown:

Brian :D

And so done my good man

Stu

Fusilier
21st April 2014, 08:40
Thinking about the event this year, I am looking to see if I can get some sort of either rally plaque or car/fridge magnet for each member attending the event, and would appreciate the thoughts of members attending if this would be a good idea. I have made initial enquiries and we wold need a minimum order of around 50 plaques for it to fit in with the costs

I think that we could manage it, if we all paid £5 as Nigel has suggested, and then you would all receive some form of memento for the day, together with the Plaque (not the beer)

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i16/Bombdroppingmofo/S5000773.jpg

that you get by attending from Harewood show

stu

ady
21st April 2014, 08:48
Sounds like a good idea Stu i be up for that :}

Fusilier
21st April 2014, 08:54
Sounds like a good idea Stu i be up for that :}

Ady, just trying to think of ideas to help mark the day, and make it better for all

Stu

ady
21st April 2014, 08:59
Ady, just trying to think of ideas to help mark the day, and make it better for all

Stu
Well whatever we end up will be more then happy was a cracking day last year.The only thing i left my plaque from last year in my last zt when i sold it :mad:

Lynyrd Skynner
21st April 2014, 09:01
Great idea , I am up for that.....

Fusilier
1st May 2014, 20:24
As mentioned previously, I have been looking at having a memento for the day for all those attending in addition to the small metal plaque which every member gets by attending, and is obtained from the yellow bus on presentation of entry ticket.

A Bumper Sticker as well for all members attending

http://www.vistaprint.co.uk/wnd/lp.aspx?doc_sig=QSH_hwgUgUZYGIlgT4SE5UTJoABKiZNAAU PmgACVEyaAAofNAAEJyomTQAFD5oAAkofNAAElD5oAAhOSh80A ASJEJyJUTJoABKiZNAAJUTJoAAhdb___bJ_5KHzQABRMmgAC3_ _%242T_yfwAAALAkkyNMxZozBm7MGYtkbGzBmDNmasweaEsI5w pQywAAKIkwABQ7JfV6Ekm3uWhYFUUORnna2QZA2TIGhoaEQAAB gUcUmtixAUqVi6CUrNjBqUpFjIoUqtjPkUjVjX6UjFje2Uoljp SUqNjwOUo9j34UmFkC%24UlVkNaUntkamUm9kiPVFDqJ4JtkGQ NkyBoaGhEAAAYFIiUmNi1MUqVi%24MUqtjF2Uq9jKsUpdjO4Up FjWgUqtjdcUqNjiUUmNjtcUolj2cUq9j9aUplkBkUqVkFCUqNk MsUolkUUUp9kbQUq1kexVFDv52ctkGQNkyBoaGhEAAAYFIsUld iWmUolifoUqtimkUpFircUrViyYUqVi8IUqVjDwUo9jLYUldjW gUqVjfiUrFjnKUq1ju0UpFj1wUiFkAMUltkH0UrFkOwUqNkWaU pFkeCUitkoeUidkvaUilk2YUi9k9VaFoSjQ%24aAAI0TJoADBo KCqIhA&hash=bd4885&width=424

Thoughts please

Stu

Happy Wanderer
3rd May 2014, 11:42
As mentioned previously, I have been looking at having a memento for the day for all those attending in addition to the small metal plaque which every member gets by attending, and is obtained from the yellow bus on presentation of entry ticket.

A Bumper Sticker as well for all members attending

http://www.vistaprint.co.uk/wnd/lp.aspx?doc_sig=QSH_hwgUgUZYGIlgT4SE5UTJoABKiZNAAU PmgACVEyaAAofNAAEJyomTQAFD5oAAkofNAAElD5oAAhOSh80A ASJEJyJUTJoABKiZNAAJUTJoAAhdb___bJ_5KHzQABRMmgAC3_ _%242T_yfwAAALAkkyNMxZozBm7MGYtkbGzBmDNmasweaEsI5w pQywAAKIkwABQ7JfV6Ekm3uWhYFUUORnna2QZA2TIGhoaEQAAB gUcUmtixAUqVi6CUrNjBqUpFjIoUqtjPkUjVjX6UjFje2Uoljp SUqNjwOUo9j34UmFkC%24UlVkNaUntkamUm9kiPVFDqJ4JtkGQ NkyBoaGhEAAAYFIiUmNi1MUqVi%24MUqtjF2Uq9jKsUpdjO4Up FjWgUqtjdcUqNjiUUmNjtcUolj2cUq9j9aUplkBkUqVkFCUqNk MsUolkUUUp9kbQUq1kexVFDv52ctkGQNkyBoaGhEAAAYFIsUld iWmUolifoUqtimkUpFircUrViyYUqVi8IUqVjDwUo9jLYUldjW gUqVjfiUrFjnKUq1ju0UpFj1wUiFkAMUltkH0UrFkOwUqNkWaU pFkeCUitkoeUidkvaUilk2YUi9k9VaFoSjQ%24aAAI0TJoADBo KCqIhA&hash=bd4885&width=424

Thoughts please

Stu

How about a key ring with the club logo & show date etc then ppl can keep it on their car keys :D just a thought

Cheers

Andy

CPowell78
4th May 2014, 21:34
This sounds really good can you put our name down please if that's ok?:D

Fusilier
5th May 2014, 09:27
Craig

Added name to the list, and It is an excellent day out, just have a look at some of the previous shows at Harewood

http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=126095&page=64

Stu

Fusilier
5th May 2014, 10:05
Just an update of those that I believe are attending the event at Harewoood House on Sunday 15 June 2014 (blue when payment received)

1 Actros Rover 75
2 Beejay Rover 75
3 Bigd Rover 75
4 Bobgrice Rover 75
5 Bri Rover 75
6 Duotone Rover 75
7 G20Stu Rover 75
8 Gbs100 Rover 75
9 Happy wanderer Rover 75
10 Jamesuk Rover 75
11 JohnPeter18 Rover 75
12 Jt234adr Rover 75
13 Kc13661 Rover 75
14 Marinabrian Rover 75
15 Myfirstrover Rover 75
16 Nigelobb Rover 75
17 Paul.blandy Rover 75
18 Petroveros Rover 75
19 Raynor Rover 75
20 Rory57 Rover 75
21 Ssizefive Rover 75
22 Whitegold Rover 75

23 Ady MG ZT
24 AndyWilli MG ZTT
25 Backoboy MG ZT
26 BigLek MG ZT
27 Dissy1810 MG ZT
28 DPL Auto's MG ZT
29 Flying Banana MG ZT
30 Fusilier MG ZT
31 Iikhtyke MG ZT
32 Lynyrd Skynner MG ZT
33 Nigeeb MG ZT
34 Pab MG ZT
35 Ricardo65 MG ZT
36 Rumply MG ZTT
37 Trikey MG ZT
38. Wedgewud = MG ZTT
39 Willshot MG ZT
40 YorksMG2013 MG ZT
41 Ziggy72 Jaguar S Type

As mentioned previously, if members want me to send the tickets to their home address then please let me know when you make payment, otherwise I can bring them with me like I have done in previous years, and hand them out at the Services at Wetherby, which is where I suggest that we meet. It is now only about six weeks away, so can I ask members who wish to attend to make payment to me before the 30 May, (this is the cut off date for applying) to enable me to plan on the final numbers and apply for the tickets.

Payment can be made via paypal, and I would suggest that payment of £5 per member, which will cover the cost of the event, postage, and hopefully some small memento to be given to each member attending

Cost based on the numbers attending as at today is:

First 10 car @ £7 each = £70
next 30 cars @ £2.50 each = £75
postage depending on number who want tickets sent to them

Total of £145 / 40 = average of £3.62

so hopefully can get a small memento for around £1.40 each

I will post up my paypal address later today

Stu

Fusilier
5th May 2014, 14:41
Just as a reminder, to all those who might be planning on attending the show at Harewood House, and have not yet entered, that the cut off date for entry will be Friday 30 May, as I will be applying for the tickets on Saturday 31 May 2014 for us as a club to attend.

Members who plan on attending can now send payment, and I think that the best way is via paypal, so can you please by no later than close of play 30 May, if you have not sent payment by that date, then I presume that you will not be attending

Paypal email is:

[email protected]

and I will acknowledge payment by changing your name on the thread to Blue

many thanks

Stuart

Fusilier
5th May 2014, 15:08
Steve

payment received and list updated

Thanks for supporting the event, and hope that you enjoy it this year, and are not too distracted by your kids and the fun fairs

Stu

ssizefive
5th May 2014, 16:07
Stu, please could you add Martin ( wedgewud ) to the list - i have sent payment for both of us.

Thanks
Steve.

Fusilier
5th May 2014, 16:47
Stu, please could you add Martin ( wedgewud ) to the list - i have sent payment for both of us.

Thanks
Steve.

Steve

Thanks, much appreciated, and have updated the list, presume that Martin is bringing the ZTT

Stu

Fusilier
6th May 2014, 12:24
Daniel, Stuart and Nigel payment received, and list updated, many thanks gents, looking forward to the show at Harewood

Stu

dissy1810
6th May 2014, 16:09
Who's marinabrina stu ? Has Brian had the op

Fusilier
6th May 2014, 16:53
Who's marinabrina stu ? Has Brian had the op

Yes he has, but finger trouble from me, and now amended :duh::duh:

And hopefully you have got the newer motor sorted

Thanks

Stu

Fusilier
6th May 2014, 17:08
Update list as at today

Just an update of those that I believe are attending the event at Harewoood House on Sunday 15 June 2014 (blue when payment received)

1 Actros Rover 75
2 Beejay Rover 75
3 Bigd Rover 75
4 Bobgrice Rover 75
5 Bri Rover 75
6 Duotone Rover 75
7 G20Stu Rover 75
8 Gbs100 Rover 75
10 Jamesuk Rover 75
11 JohnPeter18 Rover 75
12 Jt234adr Rover 75
13 Kc13661 Rover 75
14 Marinabrian Rover 75
15 Myfirstrover Rover 75
16 Nigelobb Rover 75
17 Paul.blandy Rover 75
18 Petroveros Rover 75
19 Raynor Rover 75
20 Rory57 Rover 75
21 Ssizefive Rover 75
22 Whitegold Rover 75

23 Ady MG ZT
24 AndyWilli MG ZTT
25 Backoboy MG ZT
26 BigLek MG ZT
27 Dissy1810 MG ZT
28 DPL Auto's MG ZT
29 Flying Banana MG ZT
30 Fusilier MG ZT
31 Iikhtyke MG ZT
32 Lynyrd Skynner MG ZT
33 Nigeeb MG ZT
34 Pab MG ZT
35 Ricardo65 MG ZT
36 Rumply MG ZTT
37 Trikey MG ZT
38. Wedgewud = MG ZTT
39 Willshot MG ZT
40 YorksMG2013 MG ZT
41 Ziggy72 Jaguar S Type

As mentioned previously, if members want me to send the tickets to their home address then please let me know when you make payment, otherwise I can bring them with me like I have done in previous years, and hand them out at the Services at Wetherby, which is where I suggest that we meet. It is now only about six weeks away, so can I ask members who wish to attend to make payment to me before the 30 May, (this is the cut off date for applying) to enable me to plan on the final numbers and apply for the tickets.

Payment can be made via paypal, and I would suggest that payment of £5 per member, which will cover the cost of the event, postage, and hopefully some small memento to be given to each member attending

so hopefully can get a small memento for around £1.38 each

payment via paypal to:

[email protected]

Stu

Fusilier
6th May 2014, 19:20
Travel arrangements for Harewood

For those coming from the North East, meet at Bowburn Services at no later than 0730 hrs, then drive in convoy down to the final meeting place at Wetherby Services, before convoy to Harewood.

Tickets and information packs at Wetherby Services handed out to every member who is at this location, will be an envelope marked up with their names on, and it will contain:

Entry Ticket
Windscreen Pass
Information leaflet from Harewood
Program with who is attending from our Marques of car

Depart from Wetherby Servies at around 0915-0930 hrs, then go in convoy to Harewood House about 7 miles down the road.

Arrive at Harewood at approx 0945 hrs, and park up in allocated space, a couple of other members will be there to meet us, and guide us into allocated area.

I will be sending off the entry form for the tickets in the post on (Saturday 31 May), and expect to get the tickets approximately one week later.

At present we have around 40 members attending, so can I please ask that any other members who would like to attend, please let me know before the cut off date, so that you are not disappointed

And lastly don't forget to pay as per the previous thread

Stu

Happy Wanderer
8th May 2014, 08:19
Just as a reminder, to all those who might be planning on attending the show at Harewood House, and have not yet entered, that the cut off date for entry will be Friday 30 May, as I will be applying for the tickets on Saturday 31 May 2014 for us as a club to attend.

Members who plan on attending can now send payment, and I think that the best way is via paypal, so can you please by no later than close of play 30 May, if you have not sent payment by that date, then I presume that you will not be attending

Paypal email is:

[email protected]

and I will acknowledge payment by changing your name on the thread to Blue

many thanks

Stuart

Money sent mate :smilie_re:

Fusilier
8th May 2014, 10:48
Money sent mate :smilie_re:

Andrew

Thank you for sending payment, and list updated

See you soon

Stu

Fusilier
8th May 2014, 12:23
Will

Thanks and list updated, only around 5 weeks to go, so hopefully we will get another good attendance from the members of the club and have an enjoyable day out

Very much looking forward to this show

Regards

Stuart

Fusilier
8th May 2014, 12:28
Below is an extract from the Yorkshire Post

Date: 15 June 2014-15 June 2014 Times:

Car Information: It also features the Yorkshire Post Motor Show with up to 20 major motor dealers from the region with their latest models along with a wide variety of trade stands.

There is arena entertainment throughout the day, a fun fair, food village and a craft marquee Admission for the show on the day is £10 Adults, £9 Senior £6 Children £33 Family ticket ( 2adults and 3 children) includes entrance to the show and the house and grounds at Harewood House.

We welcome entries for all vintage and Classic cars Individual entries £7 per car £3.00 Motorcycles and Club entries £7.00 per vehicle for the first 10, additional vehicles at £2.50

Stu

NigelOBB
9th May 2014, 07:40
I'm really looking forward to it, it's a cracking day out, highly recommended

ricardo65
9th May 2014, 15:56
I'm really looking forward to it, it's a cracking day out, highly recommended

can only concur one of the best days out i had with the club last year lets try to get 50 cars there as the show is well worth it :}

Fusilier
9th May 2014, 17:53
can only concur one of the best days out i had with the club last year lets try to get 50 cars there as the show is well worth it :}

Richard

Agreed, a really enjoyable day out. I travel about 65 miles to attend this show, and have been going to this show since 2004, so this will be the 9th time I have attended it, missed one due to it being cancelled a couple of years ago, due to very bad weather, but an excellent day out, as there are so many different marques and clubs which attend, and this year there will be around 20+ car dealers displaying their new models (just hope that the new Jaguar F type is on show, as |I really do want to at least sit in one.

I will be sending off for the tickets for those that have paid in advance on 31 May 2014, so if any other members would like to attend please see the previous thread I posted

Stu

Lynyrd Skynner
10th May 2014, 18:46
It was my favorite meet of last year to , a round trip of 330 miles give or take afew but a fantastic weekend away , followed by a very close second was the show at Pateley Bridge , the setting for that meet is very hard to beat....

Fusilier
10th May 2014, 19:20
It was my favorite meet of last year to , a round trip of 330 miles give or take afew but a fantastic weekend away , followed by a very close second was the show at Pateley Bridge , the setting for that meet is very hard to beat....

Steve

Agreed, both locations are brilliant, and not expensive either, think that Harewood is one of the best shows around, especially when so many other marques of car are on show as well, and it only costs £5 for the whole family to attend

I will be taking the Blue ZT to Harewood, and only 5 weeks to go

lets just hope that we get a really good attendance, would be nice if we could get an attendance of more than 43 members which was what we had last year, and it is appreciated that members from all over attend, especially members like you who travel a great distance to attend, and just hope that it is all worth it.

And the other thing about Harewood, it is central to a large proportion of the regional areas, North East Yorkshire, North West, and Lincolnshire

Stu

Fusilier
11th May 2014, 19:22
Update list as at today

1 Actros Rover 75
2 Beejay Rover 75
3 Bigd Rover 75
4 Bobgrice Rover 75
5 Duotone Rover 75
6 G20Stu Rover 75
7 Gbs100 Rover 75
8 Happy wanderer Rover 75
10 Jamesuk Rover 75
11 JohnPeter18 Rover 75
12 Jt234adr Rover 75
13 Kc13661 Rover 75
14 Marinabrian Rover 75
15 Myfirstrover Rover 75
16 Nigelobb Rover 75
17 Paul.blandy Rover 75
18 Petroveros Rover 75
19 Raynor Rover 75
20 Rory57 Rover 75
21 Ssizefive Rover 75
22 Whitegold Rover 75
23. RobGB Rover 75

24 Ady MG ZT
25 AndyWilli MG ZTT
25 Backoboy MG ZT
26 BigLek MG ZT
27 Blower
28 Dissy1810 MG ZT
29 DPL Auto's MG ZT
30 Flying Banana MG ZT
31 Fusilier MG ZT
32 Iikhtyke MG ZT
33 Lynyrd Skynner MG ZT
34 Nigeeb MG ZT
35 Pab MG ZT
36 Ricardo65 MG ZT
37 Rumply MG ZTT
38 Trikey MG ZT
39. Wedgewud = MG ZTT
40 Willshot MG ZT
41 YorksMG2013 MG ZT
42 Ziggy72 Jaguar S Type

payment via paypal to:

[email protected]

Stu

Fusilier
12th May 2014, 12:04
Just a quick bump for this show, and also to remind those who have provisionally applied to attend, can you please make payment before the end of the Month, when I will be applying for tickets, if your name is highlighted in Blue, then I have received payment, If no payment received by the end of the Month, then I presume that you will not be attending

Many thanks

Stuart

GbRob
12th May 2014, 17:00
can i be added to the list as well please.

Fusilier
12th May 2014, 18:08
can i be added to the list as well please.

Rob

By all means you can, added your name to the list

Please read the previous threads to bring yourself up to date with the arrangements

Stu

Fusilier
13th May 2014, 17:43
Just a quick bump, can I please ask if you have put your name down and you cannot attend, then can you please let me know, so that I can keep the list up to date

Also if you don't have a paypal account, if you PM me, I will send you my address and you can send me a cheque if you so wish, and as soon as I receive it, will mark you as Blue (Paid)

Many thanks

Stuart

CPowell78
13th May 2014, 18:15
Pm me your paypal address buddy and ill pay up :D

Fusilier
13th May 2014, 18:18
Pm me your paypal address buddy and ill pay up :D

Craig

Paypal address is:

[email protected]

Stu

babrat61
14th May 2014, 12:13
Looks like I will be able to attend this one, probably with Julie

Please put me on the list. Thanks
Paypal payment being done very soon!

Paul

Fusilier
14th May 2014, 12:19
Paul, added, and payment received, many thanks

Update list as at today

1 Actros Rover 75
2 Beejay Rover 75
3 Bigd Rover 75
4 Bobgrice Rover 75

6 Duotone Rover 75
7 G20Stu Rover 75
8 Gbs100 Rover 75
10 Jamesuk Rover 75
11 JohnPeter18 Rover 75
12 Jt234adr Rover 75
13 Kc13661 Rover 75
14 Marinabrian Rover 75
15 Myfirstrover Rover 75
16 Nigelobb Rover 75
17 Paul.blandy Rover 75
18 Petroveros Rover 75
19 Raynor Rover 75
20 Rory57 Rover 75
21 Ssizefive Rover 75
22 Whitegold Rover 75
23. RobGB Rover 75

24 Ady MG ZT
25 AndyWilli MG ZTT
25 Backoboy MG ZT
27 BigLek MG ZT
28 Dissy1810 MG ZT
29 DPL Auto's MG ZT
30 Flying Banana MG ZT
31 Fusilier MG ZT
32 Iikhtyke MG ZT
33 Lynyrd Skynner MG ZT
34 Nigeeb MG ZT
35 Pab MG ZT
36 Ricardo65 MG ZT
37 Rumply MG ZTT
38 Trikey MG ZT
39. Wedgewud - MG ZTT
40 Willshot MG ZT
41 Babrat61 - MG ZT
42 Ziggy72 Jaguar S Type

payment via paypal to:

[email protected] ([email protected])

or if you do not have a paypal account, then you can send me a PM, and I will send you my address for payment

Stu

bobgrice
16th May 2014, 19:43
Hi Stu

Just caught up with this post

I have sent£5 via paypal

Will send my address by p.m if you would be good enough to send ticket to me

Thanks

Bob

Fusilier
16th May 2014, 19:47
Hi Stu

Just caught up with this post

I have sent£5 via paypal

Will send my address by p.m if you would be good enough to send ticket to me

Thanks

Bob

Bob

Thanks, payment received, and list updated

Stu

Blower 4.6
18th May 2014, 10:43
I would like to attend please

BRI
18th May 2014, 19:52
Sorry won't be able to make this after all pls donate cash to charity of your choice
Thanks Bri

Fusilier
18th May 2014, 20:14
Sorry won't be able to make this after all pls donate cash to charity of your choice
Thanks Bri

Brian

Will do, will find a suitable charity, and let you know which one it is

stu

Fusilier
18th May 2014, 20:16
[QUOTE=Blower 4.6;1678646]I would like to attend please[/QUOTE

Paul

No problem added to the list, and will be great to see you and your stunning V8

Please read previous threads to keep up to date with arrangements and payment details

Stu

Fusilier
19th May 2014, 12:28
Just a gentle reminder for those wishing to attend the Show at Harewood on Sunday 15 June 2014 which is just under a month away

(blue when payment received)

Actros Rover 75
Bigd Rover 75
Bobgrice Rover 75
Duotone Rover 75
G20Stu Rover 75
Happy wanderer Rover 75
Jt234adr Rover 75
Nigelobb Rover 75
Ssizefive Rover 75

Beejay Rover 75
Gbs100 Rover 75
Jamesuk Rover 75
JohnPeter18 Rover 75
Kc13661 Rover 75
Marinabrian Rover 75
Myfirstrover Rover 75
Paul.blandy Rover 75
Petroveros Rover 75
Raynor Rover 75
Rory57 Rover 75
Whitegold Rover 75
RobGB Rover 75

Ady MG ZT
Dissy1810 MG ZT
Fusilier MG ZT
Lynyrd Skynner MG ZT
Ricardo65 MG ZT
Trikey MG ZT
Wedgewud - MG ZTT
Willshot MG ZT
Babrat61 - MG ZT

AndyWilli MG ZTT
Backoboy MG ZT
BigLek MG ZT
Blower 4.6
DPL Auto's MG ZT
Flying Banana MG ZT
Iikhtyke MG ZT
Nigeeb MG ZT
Pab MG ZT
Rumply MG ZTT

Ziggy72 Jaguar S Type

As mentioned previously, if members want me to send the tickets to their home address then please let me know when you make payment, otherwise I can bring them with me like I have done in previous years, and hand them out at the Services at Wetherby, which is where I suggest that we meet.

It is now less 4 weeks, so can I ask members who wish to attend to make payment by no later than 30 May, (this is the cut off date for applying) to enable me to plan on the final numbers and apply for the tickets.

next 7 cars @ £2.50 each = £17.50

Total of £87.50 / 17 = of £5.14

payment via paypal to:

or if you do not have a paypal account, then you can send me a PM, and I will send you my address for payment, if you wish to pay this way, please do so asap, as it will take time to receive the post, and don't want anybody disappointed

Many thanks

Stu

Fusilier
20th May 2014, 17:03
Andy

Payment received, many thanks, less than a month to go until the show, and very much looking forward to it, and only around 9 days until I send off for the tickets, so can I remind all those who have provisionally applied to attend to ensure that you make payment before the date published, so that you are not disappointed, as once I have applied for the tickets, that will be the final list of those attending.

Many thanks

Stu

Fusilier
20th May 2014, 20:10
Anybody recognise any of these cars in the video from 10:48 onwards

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6F4M1x4akoo

Stu

Fusilier
21st May 2014, 19:21
Just a gentle nearly final reminder for those wishing to attend the Show at Harewood, Just North of Leeds, on Sunday 15 June 2014 which is just under a month away

Actros Rover 75
Beejay Rover 75
Bigd Rover 75
Bobgrice Rover 75
Duotone Rover 75
G20Stu Rover 75
Kc13661 Rover 75
Happy wanderer Rover 75
Jt234adr Rover 75
Nigelobb Rover 75
Ssizefive Rover 75
Whitegold Rover 75

Gbs100 Rover 75
Jamesuk Rover 75
JohnPeter18 Rover 75
Marinabrian Rover 75
Myfirstrover Rover 75
Paul.blandy Rover 75
Petroveros Rover 75
Raynor Rover 75
Rory57 Rover 75
RobGB Rover 75

Ady MG ZT
Dissy1810 MG ZT
DPL Auto's MG ZT
Fusilier MG ZT
Lynyrd Skynner MG ZT
Ricardo65 MG ZT
Trikey MG ZT
Wedgewud - MG ZTT
Willshot MG ZT
Babrat61 - MG ZT

AndyWilli MG ZTT
Backoboy MG ZT
BigLek MG ZT
Blower 4.6
Flying Banana MG ZT
Iikhtyke MG ZT
Nigeeb MG ZT
Pab MG ZT
Rumply MG ZTT
Ziggy72 Jaguar S Type

As mentioned previously, if members want me to send the tickets to their home address then please let me know when you make payment, otherwise I can bring them with me like I have done in previous years, and hand them out at the Services at Wetherby, which is where I suggest that we meet.

It is now less 4 weeks, so can I ask members who wish to attend to make payment by no later than 30 May, (this is the cut off date for applying) to enable me to plan on the final numbers and apply for the tickets.

Payment can be made via paypal, and I would suggest that payment of £5 per member, which will cover cost of the event, postage

next 12 cars @ £2.50 each = £27.50
Gazebo @ £5

Total of 99.50 / 22 = of £4.52

payment via paypal to:

or if you do not have a paypal account, then you can send me a PM, and I will send you my address for payment, if you wish to pay this way, please do so asap, as it will take time to receive the post, and don't want anybody disappointed

Lastly, if you have you have provisionally put your name down and cannot attend, can you please let me know, and I will remove your name from the list

Many thanks

Stu

CPowell78
22nd May 2014, 00:32
Payment sent buddy :D

beejay
22nd May 2014, 10:08
Payment sent Stuart.

Fusilier
22nd May 2014, 17:01
Payment sent buddy :D

Craig

Need to send you £5 back, as the cost of entry is £5 for the car and all passengers, not £5 per each, so I have refunded you £5

Stu

Fusilier
22nd May 2014, 17:02
Payment sent Stuart.

Barry

Thanks, and list updated

Stu

CPowell78
22nd May 2014, 22:16
Sorry bud, late night last night :duh::getmecoat:but thanks I got the refund :}

Fusilier
23rd May 2014, 12:40
Sorry bud, late night last night :duh::getmecoat:but thanks I got the refund :}

Craig

Thanks for letting me know

Only just over one week left to make payment, and then next weekend I will be sending off for the tickets, so if you are planning on attending can you please make payment.

If I do not receive payment in advance of applying for tickets, then you will not be able to attend, unless you send off your own £7 to Harewood, and you will also need to email them asking for a form to register, if you turn up on the day they cost will be around £10 per member.

So please do not leave it to the last minute

Many thanks

Stuart

Fusilier
23rd May 2014, 16:48
Just a gentle nearly final reminder for those wishing to attend the Show at Harewood, Just North of Leeds, on Sunday 15 June 2014 which is just under a month away

Actros Rover 75
Beejay Rover 75
Bigd Rover 75
Bobgrice Rover 75
Duotone Rover 75
G20Stu Rover 75
Kc13661 Rover 75
Happy wanderer Rover 75
Jt234adr Rover 75
Nigelobb Rover 75
Ssizefive Rover 75
Whitegold Rover 75

Gbs100 Rover 75
Jamesuk Rover 75
JohnPeter18 Rover 75
Marinabrian Rover 75
Myfirstrover Rover 75
Paul.blandy Rover 75
Petroveros Rover 75
Raynor Rover 75
Rory57 Rover 75
RobGB Rover 75

Ady MG ZT
Backoboy MG ZT
Dissy1810 MG ZT
DPL Auto's MG ZT
Fusilier MG ZT
Lynyrd Skynner MG ZT
Ricardo65 MG ZT
Trikey MG ZT
Wedgewud - MG ZTT
Willshot MG ZT
Babrat61 - MG ZT

AndyWilli MG ZTT
Blower 4.6 MG ZT
Flying Banana MG ZT
Iikhtyke MG ZT
Nigeeb MG ZT
Pab MG ZT
Rumply MG ZTT
Ziggy72 Jaguar S Type

Payment can be made via paypal, and I would suggest that payment of £5 per member, which will cover cost of the event, postage

next 13 cars @ £2.50 each = £32.50
Gazebo @ £5

Total of £107.50 / 22 = of £4.67

payment via paypal to:

Lastly, if you have you have provisionally put your name down and cannot attend, can you please let me know, and I will remove your name from the list

Many thanks

Stu

Fusilier
23rd May 2014, 19:10
Just an update from Harewood on what is happening on the day in the arena

Harewood is gearing up to Father’s Day Classic Car Motor Show with hundreds of vintage and classic cars to admire. On the day there’ll be a full arena programme showcasing all the vehicles and prizes will be given out at the end of the day for best in class.

This event attracts nearly 1000 classic and vintage cars of all types, which owners enter into a competition that is judged on the day (various categories).

Not only does the event have classic cars but it also features a selection of stands from a variety of Motor Dealers from the region.

The Event Arena is jammed packed with entertainment for all the family throughout the day and this year the main entertainment has been confirmed as James Dylan Motorcycle stunt team,

http://www.stuntworld.co.uk/stunt_show_photos.html

Company of Horsemen Wild West and Cossack trick riding displays,

http://www.thecompanyofhorsemen.co.uk/what-we-do/shows/

and Vintage Steam exhibitors.

During the course of the day the arena will also showcase a selection of Classic and Vintage car clubs.

There is something for all the family including a fun fair for the children, a wide variety of car related trade stands plus collectibles, craft and specialist food stands.

Stu

backoboy
24th May 2014, 11:11
Payment sent Stuart, see you at Wetherby please let us know what time.

Fusilier
24th May 2014, 11:23
Payment sent Stuart, see you at Wetherby please let us know what time.

Peter

Thanks, list updated, plan is to meet at the Wetherby Services at around
0900 hrs, and then convoy the last 7 miles to Harewood

Stu

Fusilier
24th May 2014, 13:40

On arrival at Wetherby Services I will hand out the tickets to those present,
In each envelope will be:

Tickets for the show
Area Pass Number
Information Sheet from Harewood
Arena parade Certificate

Can you please ensure that you have filled in a Arena Parade Certificate, with your car details for the arena Parade, as these will be handed in on arrival to ensure that we get to drive around the arena

We will then depart from Wetherby Servies at around 0915-0930 hrs, then go in convoy to Harewood House about 7 miles down the road.

Please take care on the road to Harewood (A659), and maintain a distance between the car in front of you, as just before Harewood is a set of lights, and some blind corners.

Arrive at Harewood at approx 0945 hrs, and park up in allocated space, a couple of other members will be there to meet us, and guide us into allocated area, they will also set up the Gazebo.

Stu

Fusilier
25th May 2014, 08:53
This is the final last weekend bump before I apply for tickets

Just a gentle nearly final reminder for those wishing to attend the Show at Harewood, Just North of Leeds, on Sunday 15 June 2014 which is just under a month away/ This is a great show, and there is lots to do for the whole family, it is expected that there will be around 1000+ cars in attendance, from very old to very new, and the arena display is a stunt motorcycle team and also a Cossack style horse riding display, and there will also be a display of steam and traction engines, so if you wish to attend then please let me know asap.

Actros Rover 75
Beejay Rover 75
Bigd Rover 75
Bobgrice Rover 75
Duotone Rover 75
G20Stu Rover 75
Kc13661 Rover 75
Happy wanderer Rover 75
Jt234adr Rover 75
Marinabrian Rover 75
Nigelobb Rover 75
Raynor Rover 75
Ssizefive Rover 75
Whitegold Rover 75

Gbs100 Rover 75
Jamesuk Rover 75
JohnPeter18 Rover 75
Myfirstrover Rover 75
Paul.blandy Rover 75
Petroveros Rover 75
Rory57 Rover 75
RobGB Rover 75

Ady MG ZT
AndyWilli MG ZTT
Backoboy MG ZT
Babrat61 - MG ZT
Dissy1810 MG ZT
DPL Auto's MG ZT
Fusilier MG ZT
Lynyrd Skynner MG ZT
Ricardo65 MG ZT
Rumply MG ZTT
Security Agent MG ZTT
Trikey MG ZT
Wedgewud - MG ZTT
Willshot MG ZT
Ziggy72 Jaguar S Type

Blower 4.6 MG ZT
Flying Banana MG ZT
Iikhtyke MG ZT
Nigeeb MG ZT
Pab MG ZT

next 19 cars @ £2.50 each = £47.50
Gazebo @ £5

Total of £122.59.50 / 29 = of £4.22

payment via paypal to:

Many thanks

Stu

Fusilier
26th May 2014, 09:09
Andy

Thanks payment for yourself and your lad received, and list updated

Really looking forward to Harewood

Stu

andy willi
26th May 2014, 09:19
money sent for raynor and myself hope you got it see you soon

andy

Fusilier
26th May 2014, 09:21
money sent for raynor and myself hope you got it see you soon

andy

Andy

Yes, see post above yours

Stu

Fusilier
26th May 2014, 10:03
Tony

Many thanks

Payment received and list updated

Stu

securityagent
26th May 2014, 18:39
Poo, only just found this thread as I was looking for harewood? :duh:
Last year was a fantastic day and would love to be there again this year. :drool4:
Payment sent from business account 'Linc Secure' if I am not too late Stu

Fusilier
27th May 2014, 12:13
Poo, only just found this thread as I was looking for harewood? :duh:
Last year was a fantastic day and would love to be there again this year. :drool4:
Payment sent from business account 'Linc Secure' if I am not too late Stu

Paul

Thanks, yes received, and list updated, we now have around 29 members definitely attending, with a possible 13 more

Can I suggest that you read through the last 8 to 10 threads to keep yourself up to date with arrangements and the like

See you at Wetherby

Stu

Fusilier
27th May 2014, 12:15
Just a gentle nearly final reminder for those wishing to attend the Show at Harewood, Just North of Leeds, on Sunday 15 June 2014 which is just under a month away/ This is a great show, and there is lots to do for the whole family, it is expected that there will be around 1000+ cars in attendance, from very old to very new, and the arena display is a stunt motorcycle team and also a Cossack style horse riding display, and there will also be a display of steam and traction engines, so if you wish to attend then please let me know asap.

Actros Rover 75
Beejay Rover 75
Bigd Rover 75
Bobgrice Rover 75
Duotone Rover 75
G20Stu Rover 75
James.uk Rover 75
JohnPeter18 Rover 75
Kc13661 Rover 75
Happy wanderer Rover 75
Jt234adr Rover 75
Marinabrian Rover 75
Nigelobb Rover 75
Raynor Rover 75
Ssizefive Rover 75
Whitegold Rover 75

Gbs100 Rover 75
Myfirstrover Rover 75
Paul.blandy Rover 75
Peterover Rover 75
Rory57 Rover 75
GBRob Rover 75

Ady MG ZT
AndyWilli MG ZTT
Backoboy MG ZT
Babrat61 - MG ZT
Blower 4.6 MG ZT
Dissy1810 MG ZT
DPL Auto's MG ZT
Fusilier MG ZT
Lynyrd Skynner MG ZT
Nigeeb MG ZT
Ricardo65 MG ZT
Rumply MG ZTT
Security Agent MG ZTT
Trikey MG ZT
Wedgewud - MG ZTT
Willshot MG ZT
Ziggy72 Jaguar S Type

Ikhtyke MG ZT
Pab MG ZT

It is now just over 3 weeks, so can I ask members who wish to attend to make payment by no later than Friday 30 May, (this is the cut off date for applying) to enable me to plan on the final numbers and apply for the tickets on 31 May (first post)

next 23 cars @ £2.50 each = £57.50
Gazebo @ £5

Total of £132.50 / 33 = £4.01

payment via paypal to:

Many thanks

Stu

ZedTeeTee
27th May 2014, 12:47
HHHHHhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmm :panic:

Fusilier
27th May 2014, 16:27
Thanks to all those who have replied, list updated with payments received, just as a reminder, that the list will close on 30 May, and I will be sending off for the tickets on Saturday morning, so if any member who would like to attend and join us, then please let me know as soon as possible.

Thanks to all those members who are supporting the event, and really hope that we have a great show

I will also be producing a programme for these attending, and I will enclose this in your envelope together with the tickets, rules of the show, and a few other items

Regards

Stu

Fusilier
28th May 2014, 12:18
List updated to include those who have sent payment, (names of those who have paid and confirmed as attending), are marked in blue.

we provisionally have 33 members attending the event, and it is now only 3 days until I send off for the tickets for the show, and expect to get them back within 3 or 4 days

Thank you to all the members supporting this event

Stuart

Fusilier
29th May 2014, 17:17
To all members

Final reminder for those wishing to attend the Show at Harewood, Just North of Leeds, on Sunday 15 June 2014 in the grounds of Harewood House which is just under a three weeks away/ This is a great show, and there is lots to do for the whole family, it is expected that there will be around 1000+ cars in attendance, from very old to very new, and the arena display is a stunt motorcycle team and also a Cossack style horse riding display, and there will also be a display of steam and traction engines, at the show, so if you wish to attend then please let me know asap.

Actros Rover 75
Beejay Rover 75
Bigd Rover 75
Bobgrice Rover 75
Duotone Rover 75
G20Stu Rover 75
James.uk Rover 75
JohnPeter18 Rover 75
Kc13661 Rover 75
Happy wanderer Rover 75
Jt234adr Rover 75
Marinabrian Rover 75
Nigelobb Rover 75
Raynor Rover 75
Ssizefive Rover 75
Whitegold Rover 75

Gbs100 Rover 75
Paul.blandy Rover 75
Peterover Rover 75
Rory57 Rover 75

Ady MG ZT
AndyWilli MG ZTT
Backoboy MG ZT
Babrat61 = MG ZT
Babrat61 - MG ZTT
Blower 4.6 MG ZT
Dissy1810 MG ZT
DPL Auto's MG ZT
Fusilier MG ZT
Lynyrd Skynner MG ZT
Mofo = MG ZT
Nigeeb MG ZT
Ricardo65 MG ZT
Rumply MG ZTT
Security Agent MG ZTT
Trikey MG ZT
Wedgewud - MG ZTT
Willshot MG ZT
Ziggy72 Jaguar S Type

Ihtyke MG ZT
Pab MG ZT

It is now just under 3 weeks, so can I ask members who wish to attend to make payment by no later than tomorrow Friday 30 May, (this is the cut off date for applying) to enable me to plan on the final numbers and apply for the tickets on 31 May (first post)

next 25 cars @ £2.50 each = £62.50
Gazebo @ £5

Total of £137.50 / 35 = £3.92

payment via paypal to:

Many thanks

Stu

babrat61
29th May 2014, 18:25
Stu
Is it OK to add my ZT-T to the list of attendees too?
It's Fathers day and it would be nice to bring other family members along to Harewood House for the day.
Julie will drive the ZT-T.:}

If OK, I will send the Paypal fiver asap!

Thanks
Paul

Fusilier
29th May 2014, 19:10
Stu
Is it OK to add my ZT-T to the list of attendees too?
It's Fathers day and it would be nice to bring other family members along to Harewood House for the day.
Julie will drive the ZT-T.:}

If OK, I will send the Paypal fiver asap!

Thanks
Paul

Paul

no problem whatsoever, will update the list, and was great to meet you at Bowes and well done on winning best ZT, I am taking my other ZT to Harewood, if it passes it MOT tomorrow

Stu

babrat61
29th May 2014, 21:11
Thanks Stu
Paypal dosh sent :}
See you soon
Paul

Howie666
30th May 2014, 15:19
Please could you put me on the list? I can PayPal the money now!

ady
30th May 2014, 15:54
Anyone else as this is the cut off day :}

Howie666
30th May 2014, 17:37
Payment sent (just in case I was in time!) :)

Fusilier
30th May 2014, 17:50
Payment sent (just in case I was in time!) :)

Dale and Chris

Added to the list, and thanks for coming, thanks to both of you for supporting the event.

Stu

bobgrice
30th May 2014, 18:21
Come on GET your name down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ricardo65
30th May 2014, 18:44
Come on guys and gals last few hours :eek: well worthy of the trip to a fantastic and well organised event one of the best on 75 ZT calendar you won't be disappointed :}

Fusilier
31st May 2014, 07:58
Well the form is now filled in and ready to post off this morning to Harewood, and we have 40 members who will be attending, so can I thank all those members who are attending and most importantly hope that you enjoy the day, as much as I do, this will be the 9th time I have attended this show, and the 6th time I have organised this event on our behalf. The entertainment in the arena this year will be a Motor cycle display team, and a Cossack horse riding display, they normally perform twice during the day in the arena

This is the final list of members attending

Rover 75 Owners (18 members)

Actros Rover 75
Beejay Rover 75
Bigd Rover 75
Bobgrice Rover 75
Duotone Rover 75
Drayton - Rover 75
GBS100 - Rover 75
G20Stu Rover 75
James.uk Rover 75
JohnPeter18 Rover 75
Kc13661 Rover 75
Happy wanderer Rover 75
Jt234adr Rover 75
Marinabrian Rover 75
Nigelobb Rover 75
Raynor Rover 75
Ssizefive Rover 75
Whitegold Rover 75

MG ZT Owners (20 Members)

Ady MG ZT
AndyWilli MG ZTT
Backoboy MG ZT
Babrat61 - MG ZT
Babrat61 - MG ZTT
Blower 4.6 MG ZT
Dissy1810 MG ZT
DPL Auto's MG ZT
Fusilier MG ZT
Howie666 - MG ZT
Lynyrd Skynner MG ZT
Mad69 - MG ZTT
Mofo - MG ZT
Nigeeb MG ZT
Ricardo65 MG ZT
Rumply MG ZTT
Security Agent MG ZTT
Trikey MG ZT
Wedgewud - MG ZTT
Willshot MG ZT

Security Agent MG ZR
Ziggy72 Jaguar S Type

On arrival at Wetherby Services I will hand out the tickets to those present.

Tickets for the show
Area Pass Number
Arena parade Certificate

Can you please ensure that you have filled in a Arena Parade Certificate, with your car details for the arena Parade, as these will be handed in on arrival to ensure that we get to drive around the arena, as we won the best club stand last year.

Arrive at Harewood at approx 0945 hrs, and park up in allocated space, a couple of other members will be there to meet us, and guide us into allocated area, they will also set up the Gazebo.

Many thanks

Stu

trikey
31st May 2014, 20:11
Stu, can you add 'Drayton' and 'mad69' to the list...

Fusilier
31st May 2014, 22:05
Stu, can you add 'Drayton' and 'mad69' to the list...

Andy

Have already sent off for tickets, so they will have to apply for their own tickets, they can do this by sending off the form from the yorkshire post, will try and find it and post it up

They will need to email [email protected], and ask for form to be sent to them, they can then print off and send it in, but they need to be quick

Stu

securityagent
31st May 2014, 22:40
Absolutely brilliant day last year and it was my first, thanks to Stu, I am glad to be included in this years attendance figures and I am looking forward to another great family day out. Cossack Horse display will be a treat for the better half, as she is the predominantly equine follower of our party, as was the flying display last year was more for me. Hope all that attend have a great day and feel sorry for those who have not got their name down in time ;)

Fusilier
1st June 2014, 08:23
I have had a couple of members asking if they can attend, if anybody else wants to attend the show, then Please let me know by 2000 hrs tonight at the very latest, as I have got a spare entry form, and will send it off tomorrow morning, but you must make payment to my paypal account.

[email protected]

I will send an email off to Lisa (sent) and let her know that I am apply for some more tickets, and hope that they can add them on to the current tickets I sent off yesterday

Stu

Fusilier
1st June 2014, 18:05
Just a quick and last reminder, that if anybody else wants to attend, then they must let me know and make payment tonight, as I will be sending off the additional form tomorrow morning, but will fill the form in tonight, and then the list will definitely be closed, and I will not be able to accept any more applications for attendance

Stu

Fusilier
1st June 2014, 19:06
Paul

Added and payment received, and list updated,

Very last and final call, anymore members wishing to attend,before I fill in and send off the additional form, which I am sending off tomorrow
morning ?

regards

Stu

Fusilier
1st June 2014, 21:28
This is the final list for those attending Harewood

Rover 75 Owners (20 members)

Actros Rover 75
Beejay Rover 75
Bigd Rover 75
Bobgrice Rover 75
Duotone Rover 75
Drayton - Rover 75
GBS100 - Rover 75
G20Stu Rover 75
James.uk Rover 75
JohnPeter18 Rover 75
Kc13661 Rover 75
Happy wanderer Rover 75
Jt234adr Rover 75
Marinabrian Rover 75
Nigelobb Rover 75
Peteroveros - Rover 75
Raynor Rover 75
Suzublu
Ssizefive Rover 75
Whitegold Rover 75

MG ZT Owners (22 Members)

Ady MG ZT
AndyWilli MG ZTT
Backoboy MG ZT
Babrat61 - MG ZT
Babrat61 - MG ZTT
Blower 4.6 MG ZT
Dissy1810 MG ZT
DPL Auto's MG ZT
Fusilier MG ZT
Howie666 - MG ZT
Lynyrd Skynner MG ZT
Mad69 - MG ZTT
Mdean22 - MG ZTT
Mofo - MG ZT
Newguypete - MG ZT
Nigeeb MG ZT
Ricardo65 MG ZT
Rumply MG ZTT
Security Agent MG ZTT
Trikey MG ZT
Wedgewud - MG ZTT
Willshot MG ZT

Others (2 members)

Security Agent MG ZR
Ziggy72 Jaguar S Type

Tickets for the show
Area Pass Number
Arena parade Certificate

Can you please ensure that you have filled in a Arena Parade Certificate, with your car details for the arena Parade, as these will be handed in on arrival to ensure that we get to drive around the arena, as we won the best club stand last year.

Many thanks

Stu

Mdean22
1st June 2014, 22:08
Hi is this for the classic car show at hardwood house? Would it be ok for a mga to come?

Mdean22
1st June 2014, 22:11
Sorry just seen the last post. Was to late , no worries :duh:

trikey
2nd June 2014, 06:46
Dont forget to add Mike (Mad69) Stu :)

Fusilier
2nd June 2014, 11:50
Dont forget to add Mike (Mad69) Stu :)

Andy

He has been added, under MG

Stu

Fusilier
2nd June 2014, 11:58
I have this morning sent off for a further 6 tickets, for those members who asked over the weekend, and have had email back from Lisa mentioned that it is ok, to add the 6 additional tickets

We now have 41 members attending the event, so can I please ask that you check to make sure your name is on the list, and also post up at which location you will be at, so I can start making a list of where members will be, a few members will be at Harewood to meet and greet us into the stand

I will start off

Bowburn Services - Departing 0730 hrs

Ady
Fusilier
NigelOBB

Wetherby Services - Departing 0900 hrs

Babrat61 x 2
Beejay
Dplautos
Happy Wanderer
Lynyrd Skynner
Mdean22
Peteroveros
Ricardo65
Rumply
Securityagent x 2
Willshot

Harewood - Arriving 0930 - 0945 hrs

Actros
Bobgrice
SSivefive

Many thanks

Stu

PS added an application form just in case anybody else wishes to apply, but you do need to be quick

Lynyrd Skynner
2nd June 2014, 12:31
Wetherby Services .....for us please Stu.....

Rumply
2nd June 2014, 15:27
Wetherby for me, about 8.30 we'll be there.

ady
2nd June 2014, 15:44
Bowburn for me Stu :D

Mdean22
2nd June 2014, 16:09
Wether by services for us, we may struggle to keep up.

bobgrice
2nd June 2014, 16:16
I will go direct to Harewood

CPowell78
2nd June 2014, 17:02
Wetherby services for us :D

Fusilier
2nd June 2014, 18:04
Thanks to all members who are coming to the event, and really hope that the show is up to your expectations.

I personally think it is the best around

stu

securityagent
2nd June 2014, 19:18
We will be there at Wetherby same as last year, :cool: unless you want extra help at Harewood as I am happy to assist where I can :D
Very much looking forward to this meet. :drool4:

NigelOBB
3rd June 2014, 07:37
Thanks for all of your hard work Stu.. See you at Bowburn

ricardo65
3rd June 2014, 16:57
Wetherby for me stu , just like to say thanks for organizing this great meet for the club again :bowdown:

Fusilier
3rd June 2014, 18:17
Wetherby for me stu , just like to say thanks for organizing this great meet for the club again :bowdown:

Richard

Thanks and have updated the list, great shame that we did not get more members attending, but they may have other commitments, but still think we have got a great turnout of cars from the forum attending, and think it will be a great day out for all

Stu

ricardo65
3rd June 2014, 18:40
Richard

Thanks and have updated the list, great shame that we did not get more members attending, but they may have other commitments, but still think we have got a great turnout of cars from the forum attending, and think it will be a great day out for all

Stu

yeah stu definitely a fantastic event and day out for everyone it would have been nice to have made fifty cars but i know a few have other commitments but like you say still a great turnout for the club really looking forward to this event one of the best :}

peteroveros
3rd June 2014, 19:18
I will catch up with you at Wetherby.

babrat61
4th June 2014, 07:40
Wetherby for me too.

Happy Wanderer
4th June 2014, 08:00
Wetherby for me pls Stu & thanks for organising this again :bowdown: Really looking forward to it :D

willshot
5th June 2014, 21:30
Hi Stu,

I will be at Wetherby.

beejay
6th June 2014, 20:04
Will be at Whetherby, possibly in MG ZT (Trikey's Bluebird) hopefully Andy will be in my 75. Long story.

Barry

Fusilier
7th June 2014, 08:52
Just waiting for the tickets to arrive, and will then get them into envelopes

We have 42 members attending the event, and think that there will be a great variety in our marque attending. can you let me know where you will be so that I can make sure tickets are marked up in appropriate envelopes, so that I can pass them out quickly

I will start off

Bowburn Services - Departing 0730 hrs

Ady
Fusilier
NigelOBB
Ziggy72

Wetherby Services - Departing 0900 hrs

Babrat61 x 2
Beejay
Dplautos
Duotone
Happy Wanderer
Lynyrd Skynner
Mdean22
Nigeeb
Peteroveros
Ricardo65
Rumply
Securityagent x 2
Suzublu
Whitegold
Willshot

Harewood - Arriving 0930 - 0945 hrs

Actros
Blower4.6
Bobgrice
James.uk
Kc13661
Newguypete
SSivefive
Wedgewud

Many thanks

Stu

http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showpost.php?p=1694714&postcount=187

Fusilier
7th June 2014, 19:09
Just as a reminder to all those attending the above show next Sunday at Harewood House

For those coming from the North East, meet at Bowburn Services at 0730 hrs, then drive in convoy down to Wetherby Services.

Tickets for the show (Covers car and all passengers)
Area Pass Number

Can you please ensure that you fill in the Arena Parade Certificate, with your car details for the arena Parade, if you wish to participate, as these will be handed in on arrival to ensure that we get to drive around the arena, as we won the best club stand last year.

Please take care on the road to Harewood (A659), and maintain a distance between the car in front of you, as just before Harewood is are a set of lights, and some blind corners.

Many thanks to all those attending and hopefully making it a great day out

Stu

Nige B
7th June 2014, 20:39
Will be at Whetherby, possibly in MG ZT (Trikey's Bluebird) hopefully Andy will be in my 75. Long story.

Barry
He's certainly putting the effort in...was there Friday and he was checking timing etc ;)...hopefully it will be ready in time.

Nige B
7th June 2014, 20:41
I will also be at Wetherby Stuart....as it stands ( barring a disaster ) in the rover 75.:D

g20stu
8th June 2014, 20:01
Hi Stu

will meet you all at wetherby

kc13661
8th June 2014, 20:12
Hi Stu

Intention is to get to Harewood by 09.30 for us as we are camping close by. Only way this may change is if we are not in possession of tickets in which case alternative arrangements will have to be made. Will speak to you before Thursday, as we are planning on heading South Friday Morning. (If you want i can collect tickets in person one evening this week) pm me if need be

Keith

Howie666
9th June 2014, 00:52
As we're coming from the North West, we'll just make our way directly to Harewood. Unless there are any others coming from the north west who'd like to meet up on the way?

CPowell78
9th June 2014, 02:33
As we're coming from the North West, we'll just make our way directly to Harewood. Unless there are any others coming from the north west who'd like to meet up on the way?

Where were you thinking and what time bud? ;)

Howie666
9th June 2014, 10:35
Where were you thinking and what time bud? ;)

We'll be going (according to Google Maps) M6, M61, M62, A58(M). It says about an hour and a half from here. I guess we could meet at one of the services on the way. Will you be coming from the Chester end (M56)?

CPowell78
9th June 2014, 10:40
We'll be going (according to Google Maps) M6, M61, M62, A58(M). It says about an hour and a half from here. I guess we could meet at one of the services on the way. Will you be coming from the Chester end (M56)?

Thats the one boss, We were planning on going to weatherby services though, Were you going straight to Harewood?:D

Howie666
9th June 2014, 13:42
I think we'll go straight to Harewood House, as Wetherby Services is actually further away from here! See you there :)

sikelsh
9th June 2014, 13:45
I think we'll go straight to Harewood House, as Wetherby Services is actually further away from here! See you there :)

It maybe, but the convoy of cars is something to enjoy, I would go to Wetherby

Simon

Howie666
9th June 2014, 14:14
It maybe, but the convoy of cars is something to enjoy, I would go to Wetherby

Simon

An interesting point there. I'll see how we do for time coming down, if we're in time we'll head for the services. Families... :getmecoat:

CPowell78
9th June 2014, 17:10
I noticed that the services was further but I wanted to join the convoy and meet everyone :getmecoat:

Fusilier
9th June 2014, 17:20
Tickets arrived today, I applied for 42 and 41 have arrived, so will contact them in the morning via email, and get the one missing ticket.

I have got those that wanted them posted all marked up in envelopes, and ready for the post in the morning (1st Class), so please let me know when you receive them.

Actros
Bigd
Bob Grice
Blower 4.6
James.Uk
kc13661
SSivefive and Wedgewud (Gazebo Pass enclosed as well)

I will hand out the remaining tickets at either Bowburn or Wetherby Services, and if anybody is late, on arrival at the show ground, just let them know that you are part of the Rover 75 and MG ZT Club stand (we have been allocated Area 36), and I will ask them to pass on your ticket to you

Very much looking forward to the meet, and really do believe that we are in for a great day at the show,

If anybody needs my mobile number then please PM me, and I will send it to you.

I will be producing a program tonight, and will also pass on a copy to each member, so that they can see everybody who is attending and it will show forum name and proper name and also the vehicle they are in

Regards

Stuart

ricardo65
9th June 2014, 17:21
An interesting point there. I'll see how we do for time coming down, if we're in time we'll head for the services. Families... :getmecoat:

weatherby services is a great place to meet up well worth the extra few miles :} and the convoy is a great start to a fantastic meet hope you can make the services :}

Fusilier
9th June 2014, 17:28
Dale and Craig

If you can't make it to Wetherby, then, If you want me to, I can pass your ticket to the Marshall's, on our arrival, so that you can collect them on arrival at Harewood or can post them, or alternatively, you can wait in Church Lane which is the entrance to the Showground, and you can get them from me when we arrive if you arrive earlier

Stu

Duotone
9th June 2014, 17:35
I'll meet you at Wetherby Stu.

Dave T

CPowell78
9th June 2014, 17:38
Dale and Craig

If you can't make it to Wetherby, then, If you want me to, I can pass your ticket to the Marshall's, on our arrival, so that you can collect them on arrival at Harewood or can post them, or alternatively, you can wait in Church Lane which is the entrance to the Showground, and you can get them from me when we arrive if you arrive earlier

Stu

We shall be at the services bud :D We plan to leave at 7am so should make it up there in well under two hours ;)

Fusilier
9th June 2014, 17:38
I'll meet you at Wetherby Stu.

Dave T

Dave

Thanks, and can i ask you to lead the convoy to Harewood, as well, as you have been a few times, and know the way

Stu

Fusilier
9th June 2014, 17:39
We shall be at the services bud :D We plan to leave at 7am so should make it up there in well under two hours ;)

Craig

Thanks for letting me know, about the same time for me as well, coming from Durham area, and then meeting up with the North East lads

Stu

CPowell78
9th June 2014, 17:47
Craig

Thanks for letting me know, about the same time for me as well, coming from Durham area, and then meeting up with the North East lads

Stu

No problem bud, Its all motorway for us so can get the boot down :drool4::getmecoat:

whitegold
9th June 2014, 19:37
Wetherby for me too,

Howie666
9th June 2014, 20:06
We (I'll) do my best to make it to Wetherby in time for the convoy. :)

Fusilier
9th June 2014, 20:08
We (I'll) do my best to make it to Wetherby in time for the convoy. :)

Dale

I can send you my mobile number, just in case, and if so as I mentioned, can pass ticket in envelope to Marshall or alternatively you can wait in church lane for our arrival, and collect ticket from me just before we enter the show ground

Stu

Fusilier
9th June 2014, 20:20
Last year at this show, our club won the best club stand, and beat a large number of other club.

We have got a Gazebo being set up by a few of the members who will be at Harewood, to meet us on arrival, and guide us into our allocated space.

If anybody has any Club Banners, Rover or MG Flags, then please do bring them, as the more we have the better.

I would also suggest that you bring a few other items to make the day more comfortable and enjoyable

Some food, (or if you are flush, plenty of food stalls around the show ground)
Camera
Hot and cold drinks
Folding charirs

But most importantly yourself and your family

There will be the arena displays during the day, the Motorcycle stunt team and the cossack Horse riders, along with many different car clubs entering and driving around the arena

There is also the opportunity to Visit the House, gardens and the aviary, which has some very exotic birds from around the world, (the one's with feathers) and a fun fair, there will also be lots of traders at the show, selling all kinds of goods, and from what I can gather, around 20 car dealers who will have new models of their products, Jaguar Land Rover, Ford, Mazda and others

Stu

NewGuyPete
10th June 2014, 11:18
Stu,

I know its late in the day,but is there any chance you have a spare ticket? If so ,I can meet your merry band at Wetherby, and hand over the readies.
I have heard off numerous members that this is a tremendous day out.

Cheers Pete.

actros
10th June 2014, 17:22
Last year at this show, our club won the best club stand, and beat a large number of other club.

We have got a Gazebo being set up by a few of the members who will be at Harewood, to meet us on arrival, and guide us into our allocated space.

If anybody has any Club Banners, Rover or MG Flags, then please do bring them, as the more we have the better.

I would also suggest that you bring a few other items to make the day more comfortable and enjoyable

Some food, (or if you are flush, plenty of food stalls around the show ground)
Camera
Hot and cold drinks
Folding charirs

But most importantly yourself and your family

There will be the arena displays during the day, the Motorcycle stunt team and the cossack Horse riders, along with many different car clubs entering and driving around the arena

There is also the opportunity to Visit the House, gardens and the aviary, which has some very exotic birds from around the world, (the one's with feathers) and a fun fair, there will also be lots of traders at the show, selling all kinds of goods, and from what I can gather, around 20 car dealers who will have new models of their products, Jaguar Land Rover, Ford, Mazda and others

StuStu i have got two banners one the Yorkshire area and one the club banner if you want them i will bring them for you .

Fusilier
10th June 2014, 17:40
Stu,

I know its late in the day,but is there any chance you have a spare ticket? If so ,I can meet your merry band at Wetherby, and hand over the readies.

Cheers Pete.

Pete

Sorry but I have not got any spare tickets, but can I suggest that you send an email to:

[email protected]

and ask if you can get a ticket for the show on Sunday, maybe worth looking at Page 19, and printing off a form as well, fill it in, and then send off first class post, if she says yes

Stu

I will be emailing her tomorrow, as we are one ticket short, requested and payed for 42, but only sent 41, so I will find out if I can print off the ticket and use that one

Fusilier
10th June 2014, 18:23
Stu,

Cheers Pete.

Pete

PM sent

Stu

Fusilier
10th June 2014, 18:51
Well time is upon us, and only 5 days until the show, and hoping that we all make the most of the show and have a great day out with the fellow members and families

I have spoken to Lisa Bradbury who is organising the Show and she said that it looks like this is going to be the biggest turnout since the show started, and that they have got some great arena events during the day, and lots of other events happening around the arena, as well as a large number of car dealers who will have their new products on show

I know which one I will be going to see, and try out, especially the new sports version, that I can only dream about

One of the members who attended last year, also took a good video of a few of the members who drove around the arena, prior to collecting the best club stand prize, which was donated to this years National meet prizes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vo5M-VvG88c&feature=player_detailpage

Really looking forward to the show this year, and can't wait until we get everybody in and settled, then I can relax hopefully and enjoy the show as well

Thanks to all the members who are attending the show, and hope that you enjoy it, and that all the effort you are making to attend is worth it

See you all Sunday

Stu

PS (I will be in the dirty trophy blue ZT), unless I find time to throw an oily rag over it

:getmecoat::getmecoat::getmecoat:

ZedTeeTee
10th June 2014, 20:17
I will be in the dirty trophy blue ZT, unless I find time to throw an oily rag over it

Oh how I lol'd :p:

dissy1810
10th June 2014, 20:19
I want one of those oily rags

trikey
10th June 2014, 22:26

Rumours have it there will be a rather large puddle on the way in Stu :getmecoat:

bobgrice
11th June 2014, 10:26
Stu
My tickets have arrived.Looking forward to this meet ,see you Sunday

Big thanks for your work on this.

Fusilier
11th June 2014, 11:25
Rumours have it there will be a rather large puddle on the way in Stu :getmecoat:

Andy

Will try and avoid it then, as I am not spending another 4 or 5 hours cleaning it with my oily rag

Stu

Fusilier
11th June 2014, 11:28

Steve

No problem, will get you one sorted !!!!:D:D:D

Stu

ady
11th June 2014, 11:43
Has anyone started wiping they car with them oily rags yet :shrug::D

Raynor
11th June 2014, 11:46
What time are we meeting at the services? I haven't noticed any times yet.

suzublu
11th June 2014, 11:55
Has anyone started wiping they car with them oily rags yet :shrug::D
Just done mine with a Brillo pad & Fairy liquid ;):D
What time are we meeting at the services? I haven't noticed any times yet.
Leave Wetherby at 9 o'clock ;)

ady
11th June 2014, 16:08
Thats what i used Ronnie not much of a shine tho :shrug:

ssizefive
11th June 2014, 18:27
Stu, my tickets have arrived today.

Thanks
Steve.

Nige B
11th June 2014, 18:41
Just done mine with a Brillo pad & Fairy liquid ;):D