PDA

View Full Version : Samsung Galaxy Tab GT-P1000 *No Longer Available*

Godfer
27th October 2013, 12:49
Hi all,

I have a mint, boxed 16GB Android Tablet in unmarked white. It is 3G enabled and is currently locked to T Mobile (it can of-course be unlocked).

The device has been rooted and is running the latest version of Android - thus, all of the horrible Samsung bloatware is gone! :} and is offered with a leather case!

I can provide pictures for interested parties. Just drop me a PM with an email address.

If anyone is interested I ask you to offer me items in exchange - ideally a Walnut Steering Wheel or such! ;)

What have you got? Be bold, you never really know! :shrug:

ta,

Godfer
1st November 2013, 17:39
Bump on this! What do you have lying around guys!? :shrug:

Nige B
2nd November 2013, 08:29
What else are you after ??? could take hours listing what people have lying around:)

Godfer
2nd November 2013, 08:46
I am open to all offers (keep it clean!). I reckon the Tab has a value of £100 (given its condition) and would be looking for similar value in exchanged items!

Such items don't have to be 75 or ZT related! Take a chance...you never really know! :shrug:

Godfer
8th November 2013, 17:22
This is no longer available and has been sold. Could a Mod kindly amend the listing?

Ta,

J1MBO
8th November 2013, 23:40
This is no longer available and has been sold. Could a Mod kindly amend the listing?

Ta,

And so done Sid :).