PDA

View Full Version : mg zt 190+ 62000miles mg ztt 135 113000miles

JaZon
3rd November 2013, 09:31
Im looking for a 1.8 turbo mg zt
Ive got two I can swap pm me for dtails on both im abit short on time at the min but will update later on.
Ztt 135 x power grey needs work SORN good spec.
Zt 190+ trophy blue vgc ready to go good spec.

JaZon
3rd November 2013, 21:16
Ile start with the ztt, so it doesnt have tax and mot athe moment its sorn as its a project i was working on. Ive fitted a new master cylinder hoping that was the problem but it turns out the slave has gone aswell. When i fill up the resivoir it works for a while but the fluid leaks out the gearbox and the pedal drops to the floor.
It needs the front bumper re hanging and repairing and it needs a rear wiper as its been snapped of. the bloke i baught it from took it in part x and was going to scrap it because the clutch went, so i gave him 400 for it. it has four good tyres and good brakes new water pump and belts diesel engine runs lovely very strong car. projector lights head light washers. and leather alcontara interio drivers seat worn. it has 113000 on the clock so nothing for the bmw engine. And its on a 53 plate.

My other mg is a 190+ 51 plate 62000 miles
Tax untill febuary mot november but i will mot if u need me to im sure it will pass its in very good condition its a low milage car well lowish,
Its had a new tensioner and ancillary belt power steering pump has been changed new brakes rear need fitting still in my boot, its got the big breaks on it. it will need the lower engine mount doing soon starting to feel a little sloppy.
Specs: information centre, cruise control, rear arm rest with compartment, rear ashtray, climate control, leather/alcontara seats, steering wheel controls. 6 cd changer in glove box, auto mirror with auto wippers.

Petetourer
4th November 2013, 08:27
Good luck with the swap mate...

If I had a 1.8T I could be tempted, but a 4.7 V8 is not exactly close now is it!! :D :D

Le Mans 190
4th November 2013, 08:42
http://www.swapz.co.uk/ its worth a try

JaZon
4th November 2013, 09:36
I'd love a v8:cool: couldn't imagine the cost of running it I bet the tax cost would be near the 400 mark :D

JaZon
4th November 2013, 09:38
Swaps is a good site I got both my jags through them. :}

Petetourer
4th November 2013, 10:36
I'd love a v8:cool: couldn't imagine the cost of running it I bet the tax cost would be near the 400 mark :D

It's a 2003 mate, so no more than your V6 to tax :D

Also running on LPG, so I have similar running costs to my old diesel ZT-T :D

Gotta love it. lol

JaZon
4th November 2013, 11:22
Now your making me want your v8, come and visit me so I can have a look if your serious:D I'm tempted if u are;)

JaZon
13th November 2013, 16:35
Please remove, cars no longer available. Cheers.