PDA

View Full Version : crank pulley

ARK238
18th November 2013, 20:47
hi ok I will admit it this may sound stupid but I am renewing a crank pulley and belts on my diesel conny I know the pulley retaining bolt should be tightened up in a particular way but how does the pulley drive?i cannot see a key so does the pulley relay on the pressure exerted on the pulley face by the bolt and washer or am I missing something any advice much appreciated. and by the way I have a list of approx. 2000 codes that I have come across that tell you what to look at assuming the code is correct anyone needing any info just email

mickm1
18th November 2013, 21:32
[QUOTE=ARK238;1487611]hi ok I will admit it this may sound stupid but I am renewing a crank pulley and belts on my diesel conny I know the pulley retaining bolt should be tightened up in a particular way but how does the pulley drive?i cannot see a key so does the pulley relay on the pressure exerted on the pulley face by the bolt and washer or am I missing something any advice much appreciated. and by the way I have a list of approx. 2000 codes that I have come across that tell you what to look at assuming the code is correct anyone needing any info just email

Spot the schoolboy error?

let me tell u that its not the fact u forgot to include an asking price. :D

falcoron
18th November 2013, 21:41
Spot the schoolboy error?

let me tell u that its not the face u forgot to include an asking price. :D

What colour is it? any service history or pictures..........;)

Reebs
18th November 2013, 22:06
Thread moved to technical help section.