PDA

View Full Version : Ztt for why ?

scorpio stu
17th December 2013, 16:35
I'm interested in a swap for , well let me know what you've got.

scorpio stu
19th December 2013, 09:29
Ideally I need a diesel.

Matt V6
24th December 2013, 21:17
Hi Stu

How about a 2002 75, 2.5 V6 saloon ?? :-)

Matt

scorpio stu
24th December 2013, 21:46
Lol nice try.

scorpio stu
26th December 2013, 16:28
I quite fancy an x type

deanbmx
26th December 2013, 18:16
Save yourself the hassle and just buy a mondeo. ;)

Andydote
26th December 2013, 18:47
I would help a great deal if you could say what you have to swap with...
Including mileage, MOT etc.

scorpio stu
26th December 2013, 19:12
Sorry. It's in the for sale sect. Mgztt monogram typhoon.

nomzamo999
30th December 2013, 17:18
Don't suppose you'd be interested in another monogram ZT-T?
Mine's a Celestial CDTi, one of only four.
Typhoon is my second fave colour and I'm surprised to find I miss having an auto.
153K miles, new clutch, DMF & alternator.
Wheels (straights) are a bit rough.

matoakwell
30th December 2013, 18:51
I'm trying to get rid of an 03 plate Peugeot 406 hdi S saloon. It's the 90 bhp engine that has been remapped to approx 116 bhp. I've had the car just over 4 years and in that time had cam belt, clutch, discs & pads and top strut mounts done. Tax end Feb test to August. Had 4 New tyres for last test. Just coin g up to 157k

I no longer require a diesel and have wanted a v6 75/zt for a while and even though I have not driven an auto before, I would love Scorpio stu`s car.

I've been loitering round the forum for a while and can't believe all the lovely guys and girls on here who are willing to keep these cars on the road. I'm useless with a spanner but want to learn how to work on my own car (to an extent) so I believe that getting myself a 75/zt and looking deeper into the forum with the search facility will allow me to do so.

Thanks

Mat

scorpio stu
30th December 2013, 19:15
Don't suppose you'd be interested in another monogram ZT-T?
Mine's a Celestial CDTi, one of only four.
Typhoon is my second fave colour and I'm surprised to find I miss having an auto.
153K miles, new clutch, DMF & alternator.
Wheels (straights) are a bit rough.

Yes very interested

scorpio stu
30th December 2013, 19:25
I'm trying to get rid of an 03 plate Peugeot 406 hdi S saloon. It's the 90 bhp engine that has been remapped to approx 116 bhp. I've had the car just over 4 years and in that time had cam belt, clutch, discs & pads and top strut mounts done. Tax end Feb test to August. Had 4 New tyres for last test. Just coin g up to 157k

I no longer require a diesel and have wanted a v6 75/zt for a while and even though I have not driven an auto before, I would love Scorpio stu`s car.

I've been loitering round the forum for a while and can't believe all the lovely guys and girls on here who are willing to keep these cars on the road. I'm useless with a spanner but want to learn how to work on my own car (to an extent) so I believe that getting myself a 75/zt and looking deeper into the forum with the search facility will allow me to do so.

Thanks

Mat

Mat,
The 406 isn't for me but your right this is a great club. Good luck in your search.
Stu

Lottysvdub
4th January 2014, 17:11
Roush Cougar ? Maybe

Cudjoheadagain
5th January 2014, 10:34
Hi Stu,
I have a Grey 03 CDTI 90k on the clock 2 owners prior to myself one of which was MGR then the same guy till 6 weeks ago, I put it in for MOT and it went straight through with only a couple of advisories the bad news is that the flexi on the exhaust has gone though I have the repair section and the bonnet release has gone. Overall in good shape and only needs a little of work to make it a great car. I have an anthracite CDTI with full leather so am keeping as my main car but I have always fancied a 190 estate so I might well be interested in a deal on yours. Let me know what you think.
Cheers
Si

scorpio stu
5th January 2014, 18:28
Si
You have a pm

Mischief
5th January 2014, 19:34
http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=155127&highlight=Lancer

:getmecoat:

MangoMan
5th January 2014, 20:20
Hi Stu,
II have always fancied a 190 estate so I might well be interested in a deal on yours.
Cheers
Si

Sorry to but-in, but I think you will find it's a 180 Automatic.... The 190 is a Manual.

scorpio stu
5th January 2014, 20:23
Yes I've already told him lol