PDA

View Full Version : February meet down south

Col G
5th January 2014, 12:32
Hi guys
Sorry if I'm standing on anyones toes here but I thought no one would mind me posting this here!?

I've been speaking to seancar and we are arranging a meet and small works fix up in bexhill for the first weekend in February (8th and possibly 9th). I'm allowing 2 days now but depending on how many of us are interested a date can be set in stone. We are still to confirm the location but again depending on interest this will be confirmed closer to the weekend.

Obviously the usual t's and c's apply as it is not a club meet its just something sean and I have discussed! Should this be a popular meet I'm sure sean will allow us to continue throughout the year.

Once again sorry if I'm getting in the way

FLYING BANANA
5th January 2014, 21:45
Feel free to post, and put together, events.

RovernearDover
6th January 2014, 00:26
Depending on work commitments I'd be interested (if I can't go to this one I would go to the next)

ajo1979
8th January 2014, 17:58
I would be interested too.

Col G
30th January 2014, 17:55
Finally the details

Sunday the 9th feb 11am at the Rose & Crown Turkey Rd,
Bexhill-on-sea TN39 5HH. 01424 214625
I haven't booked any seating for luch purely because we don't have any confirmed numbers attending. So I have added the contact number so tables can be booked individually as required.
Seans brinning the t4 and I'm sure if we have enough notice we can bring along a spare or two.

Lynyrd Skynner
31st January 2014, 18:36
I may well give this one ago , blow some cobwebs off the old ZT....

Col G
31st January 2014, 18:58
It will be good to see you there!
I might even have the 75 project finished and get to take it instead of the megane :}

Janny
1st February 2014, 20:57
This sounds like a good idea :}

Dazbag
3rd February 2014, 08:36
This sounds like a good idea :}
Would love to be there

Col G
3rd February 2014, 17:19
Your welcome along guys! The more the merrier :}

pyrite
5th February 2014, 18:36
Damn would have to be the weekend when both the 75 and van will be in pieces undergoing Repair's:duh:

FLYING BANANA
5th February 2014, 20:20
Might pop along to give The Flying Banana a run.

Col G
6th February 2014, 11:36
So ive just spoken to Sean and it looks like we need to postpone this meet as the weather in bexhill on sunday looks dire! We will move the meet once this inclement weather has subsided.
I'm sorry if this ruins anyones plans but I think its for the best.

mamasboy
6th February 2014, 11:58
I sold my Rovers a while back and although I still pop onto the forum from time to time I dont really take an active part in things any more. If there is any interest from anyone taking over the role of RS south i'd happly stand down :shrug:

Lynyrd Skynner
6th February 2014, 12:42
In the words of James May "Oh C--K" was looking forward to this , but I totally understand why.....

Look forward to the next meet...