PDA

View Full Version : Hollow Tree Meet Sunday 16th February 2014

rich17865
19th January 2014, 17:28
Our next arranged monthly Sunday meet will be on the 16th February at 12pm at the Hollow Tree in Stretton.

My family and I will be there to get some food, I will as usual have my tools with me. Come along, bring the family, there is an indoor and outdoor play area, it makes for a nice Sunday out!

Please don't turn up and leave without finding us, send me a PM and I will let you have my phone number in case you cannot find us.

Please be aware that regional meets are not official 75 & ZT Owners Clubs meets and as such are not covered by the clubs public liability insurance.
Also the Owners Club take no responsibility for the meet in any way.

Yozza64
19th January 2014, 17:40
I will definitely be there for this meet

vindaloo
19th January 2014, 18:46
I should be there as usual.

M.edwards729
19th January 2014, 20:52
Yep I will be there with the family

DMGRS
6th February 2014, 12:12
I'll be there.
By the way for anyone at the last one - it was my master cylinder that'd failed. D'oh!

andyg2011
6th February 2014, 17:00
Am just in talks with the insurance company to drive with my bad arm so fingers crossed I maybe there for the food hehehe

riclin
6th February 2014, 17:06
Hope to be there,wont be able to get to many after this,as I'm back to work after 6 months!! on sick leave! and I have to work EVERY weekend! :mad:

GeoffWW
7th February 2014, 13:54
I will be there as well.

Andy, If you want, I could pick you up and take you there and back.
Please send pm if you need the lift, with time you want collecting

Geoff.

andyg2011
7th February 2014, 14:13
I will be there as well.

Andy, If you want, I could pick you up and take you there and back.
Please send pm if you need the lift, with time you want collecting

Geoff.

Geoff

Massive thanks mate am just awaiting a yes or no from the insurance but I'll let you know.

I have an auto so should be ok

CPowell78
9th February 2014, 02:15
I think I may make my first appearance, give me the chance to introduce myself, if that's ok?:}

andyg2011
9th February 2014, 06:43
I think I may make my first appearance, give me the chance to introduce myself, if that's ok?:}

Of course be good to meet you too.

All is welcome.

Yozza64
9th February 2014, 08:45

See you there Craig

andyg2011
9th February 2014, 12:35
Great news as from tomorrow I can drive my car but had to pay a 100£ for medi cover yeahhhh so see u Sunday boys

DMGRS
9th February 2014, 21:35
See you all on Sunday! :)

Darlo
11th February 2014, 19:49
Might just make a first appearance......if only for someone to show me how to check my plenums out !
Tony

andyg2011
11th February 2014, 20:02
Might just make a first appearance......if only for someone to show me how to check my plenums out !
Tony

Of course no worries at all

CPowell78
13th February 2014, 17:19
I'm hoping ill have the head done on a 75 turbo i have here, Give me chance to give it a run, I'm hoping the weather is better too :cool:

Yozza64
14th February 2014, 10:46
Hi Rich, Do you have any of the UK Window Stickers the Static Cling Design. If you do will have one off you at the meet Sunday. Cheers Alan

rich17865
14th February 2014, 10:55
Sure, no worries :)

Yozza64
14th February 2014, 11:03
Cheers Rich, See you there. Aiming to be there about 11-45. Do we park in the main car park or down the side.

rich17865
14th February 2014, 11:27
Down the side, by the, um, bins :D

andyg2011
16th February 2014, 09:17
I'll be there for 1

Am not eating as going out for brekkie and tea lol

DennisA
16th February 2014, 09:36
Sorry I have to miss this one!

My bother-in-law is visiting from New York for a few days, says he's over here for some better weather. Its snow and blizzards over there so I suppose it depends on your starting point????

The weather looks pretty good today so enjoy yourselves.

Brgds Dennis

J1MBO
16th February 2014, 09:45
Really sorry will have to miss attending today especially as the weather seems to be rather nice.

I've a wall that needs stripping of paper and a couple of issues I have to keep my eye on.

See you at the next one :cool:.

andyg2011
16th February 2014, 10:37
Sorry I have to miss this one!

My bother-in-law is visiting from New York for a few days, says he's over here for some better weather. Its snow and blizzards over there so I suppose it depends on your starting point????

The weather looks pretty good today so enjoy yourselves.

Brgds Dennis

See you soon Dennis mate and yes the sun is out but it's freezing

Really sorry will have to miss attending today especially as the weather seems to be rather nice.

I've a wall that needs stripping of paper and a couple of issues I have to keep my eye on.

See you at the next one :cool:.

Aye house jobs come first Jim

I'll see u at the next one matey

andyg2011
16th February 2014, 16:40
A really good day with great company,

Have to say love seeing the wedgie blue club there lol theres at least 5 of us with same colour car hahahaha

see you soon boys

Howie666
16th February 2014, 17:08
It was nice meeting everyone there today. Even if I was the only one in a hooligan car (until Matt turned up in the ZT-T!)

Yozza64
16th February 2014, 17:42
It was nice meeting everyone today, and putting some names to faces. Just a pity couldn't stay longer. Will be at the Next Sunday meet. Seems I was the only one in a Copperleaf 75.

My new club sticker has now got pride of place in the rear window.

vindaloo
16th February 2014, 17:43
Another great meeting today, really enjoyed it. Very strange seeing my Seafrost car there with Sid at the wheel.

riclin
16th February 2014, 20:40
Another great turnout today was great to see you all!! :D

DMGRS
17th February 2014, 00:00
I hope my ZT-T wasn't too glaringly obvious with it's 'interesting' sticker job! :duh:

Also, for anyone that heard my nasty knocking - after an 'Italian Tuneup' it seems to have stopped... for now. Seems like it could be an injector after all.

See you next time! :D

Darlo
17th February 2014, 06:51
Enjoyed yesterday.....until the 3 hrs in IKEA !

Ken Lion
18th February 2014, 09:12
Disappointed I missed this meet - have only been on the forum briefly of late and didn't realise it was due.
Might also have been partly due to the shock of there being no rain for what seems like years.
Hoping to be at the next one.

vindaloo
18th February 2014, 09:14
Disappointed I missed this meet - have only been on the forum briefly of late and didn't realise it was due.
Might also have been partly due to the shock of there being no rain for what seems like years.
Hoping to be at the next one.

Put it in your diary every 3rd Sunday noon onwards & 1st Tuesday evening 7:00 onwards.

MattyC
18th February 2014, 10:30
Was a fab meet, but strangely enough, although my plans for buying a new i10 make perfect financial and logistical sense going forward, it was whilst I was driving home, it really bought home the sense of community, and the fantastic people all around the country that I've met as a result of this club, that makes me think do I really want to ditch the old girl, do I really want to leave this "scene"...

:bowdown:

I hope my ZT-T wasn't too glaringly obvious with it's 'interesting' sticker job! :duh:

Also, for anyone that heard my nasty knocking - after an 'Italian Tuneup' it seems to have stopped... for now. Seems like it could be an injector after all.

See you next time! :D

Good to see you again Matty! Like the good old day haha!

Try running some Liqui Moly diesel purge through your engine, fill up your fuel filter with it, made mine (noticeably) a little quieter and smoother after leaving it sat in the injectors for a few hours, then running it for a bit. Not amazing, but worth it for £8.99 delivered, similar results to BG244.

MattyC
18th February 2014, 10:31

You're okay, could barely notice the stickers with all the mud that has accumulated over the years! :getmecoat: