PDA

View Full Version : Harrogate MG Show - Sunday 3 August 2014

Fusilier
2nd February 2014, 20:54
Is anybody planning on attending this event, I have been going to this show for the last 6 years and am planning on attending this again.

I am planning on entering the car into the show, but it might also be worth attending as a club. A few members attended this last year, and it would be good to see a few members attending and have our own club stand at the show

Entry forms for attending can be found at:

http://www.harrogatemgclub.org.uk/our_show.htm

I spoke with the Harrogate club on a few occasions and I think that they would more than welcome our attendance

Regards

Stu

AURORA MG
2nd February 2014, 22:35
I/We attended this show from 2004 till 2012 but last year went to BL Day in Peterborough with the Montego as the Harogate event never attracts many & in the case of 2012 none MMM cars in the concors area so despite this being my favourite show we have stopped & I intend doing BL Day again this year - they always clash which is the main issue!

ssizefive
3rd February 2014, 18:59
If Rovers are allowed i will be up for this one - i have been going to the BL show for quite a few years now but attendance is getting less & less ( a real shame ) so i thought i would have a change this year. If Rovers aren't allowed then i should be ok to borrow my brothers 260.

Steve.

Fusilier
4th February 2014, 18:53
If Rovers are allowed i will be up for this one - i have been going to the BL show for quite a few years now but attendance is getting less & less ( a real shame ) so i thought i would have a change this year. If Rovers aren't allowed then i should be ok to borrow my brothers 260.

Steve.

Steve

I have sent an email to MG Harrogate, and ask if the club can have a club stand at the show, and will get back to you, when I receive a reply, and it would be good if the club could get around 20+ members attending, and somebody can run the thread as the organiser, but everybody does have to send off for their own tickets in advance (if possible) and the cost is £5 per car and driver, and £5 for every additional adult passenger

Entry forms can be obtained from MG Harrogate

http://www.harrogatemgclub.org.uk/concours%20classes.htm

Stu

ssizefive
4th February 2014, 21:14
Steve

I have sent an email to MG Harrogate, and ask if the club can have a club stand at the show, and will get back to you, when I receive a reply, and it would be good if the club could get around 20+ members attending, and somebody can run the thread as the organiser, but everybody does have to send off for their own tickets in advance (if possible) and the cost is £5 per car and driver, and £5 for every additional adult passenger

Entry forms can be obtained from MG Harrogate

http://www.harrogatemgclub.org.uk/concours%20classes.htm

Stu

Thanks Stu, I am sure Martin ( wedgewud ) will be up for this & I may even be able to convince my brother to attend as well.

Steve.

kc13661
4th February 2014, 21:53
As events stand at the minute, I would be interested in attending this one Stu

Keith

Fusilier
5th February 2014, 12:22
Thanks Stu, I am sure Martin ( wedgewud ) will be up for this & I may even be able to convince my brother to attend as well.

Steve.

Steve

Had a reply back from Harrogate MG Club, and they are happy for us to have a Rover 75 and MG ZT Club Stand at the show, and they will allocate the appropriate space on the show field for the club, but they do need to know in advance estimated numbers, so that they area can be marked off

and they have also mentioned that payment can be made on the day on entering the show, so I would strongly recommend that somebody from the Yorkshire area, starts making a list of those attending, that way they can then notify MG Harrogate in advance of the estimated numbers likely to attend

I am planning on attending the show, but will be sending off for tickets via the Durham MG Club

Regards

Stuart

ssizefive
5th February 2014, 15:13
Steve

Had a reply back from Harrogate MG Club, and they are happy for us to have a Rover 75 and MG ZT Club Stand at the show, and they will allocate the appropriate space on the show field for the club, but they do need to know in advance estimated numbers, so that they area can be marked off

and they have also mentioned that payment can be made on the day on entering the show, so I would strongly recommend that somebody from the Yorkshire area, starts making a list of those attending, that way they can then notify MG Harrogate in advance of the estimated numbers likely to attend

I am planning on attending the show, but will be sending off for tickets via the Durham MG Club

Regards

Stuart

Ok Stu,

I will post it up.

Thanks
Steve.