PDA

View Full Version : Breaking 75 Conny CDT Saloon - Parts *very* cheap for quick sale.

DMGRS
3rd February 2014, 11:50
Well chaps, I've just taken in a rather tired 75 Saloon from a friend.
It's a manual CDT on 160K - everything for sale works and is properly tested.

Items in italics have sold.

- Heated memory leather seats (full set) £40 (collection needed) SOLD
- Under bonnet fuel pump £22 inc P+P
- Crank sensor £18 inc P+P SOLD
- Camshaft sensor £18 inc P+P SOLD
- 3 speed fan (all speeds OK) £50 inc P+P
- Alternator (working well) £30 inc P+P SOLD
- FBH (not sure if it works? cannot test) £25 inc P+P SOLD

EVERYTHING AVAILABLE! :)

wullie480
3rd February 2014, 11:52
I'm interested in the fbh does it include the exhaust and dosing pump?
I.e all parts for a retro fit?

Walter
3rd February 2014, 11:53
FBH -how do I pay ?

DMGRS
3rd February 2014, 11:54
I'm interested in the fbh does it include the exhaust and dosing pump?
I.e all parts for a retro fit?
Hello, just the FBH itself. I'll be taking the dosing pump off and selling at a later date. :)

FBH -how do I pay ?

I've just got your PM. :)

dadragon
3rd February 2014, 13:23
Dibs on seats please, PM sent to arrange pickup :)

DMGRS
3rd February 2014, 17:57
Dibs on seats please, PM sent to arrange pickup :)

Sorted. Cheers!

Loads still available.

DMGRS
4th February 2014, 11:04
Seats, alternator, cam and crank sensors now sold.

FrazzleTC
4th February 2014, 11:05
Does it have an electric sunblind, in grey?

DMGRS
4th February 2014, 11:10
Does it have an electric sunblind, in grey?

It does have the sunblind, and it does work - is the trim around the opening on the parcel shelf the grey part you're referring to? :)

lathbury
4th February 2014, 11:20
Hi, You have a PM.

FrazzleTC
4th February 2014, 11:27
It does have the sunblind, and it does work - is the trim around the opening on the parcel shelf the grey part you're referring to? :)
Yes, that's it. What sort of price would it be, for the shelf with the blind, and the switch?

okenora
11th February 2014, 12:53
what colour is the car ?

FrazzleTC
11th February 2014, 20:55
Yes, that's it. What sort of price would it be, for the shelf with the blind, and the switch?

Any news on price? :}

Kedaha
12th February 2014, 22:59
Hiya, looking for drivers side front+rear locking mech. as both have decided to stop unlocking with the central locking.

TERRIER
13th February 2014, 00:24
Help,

Just home courtesy of RAC organised tow truck.
Massive Pot hole damage to NSF - alloy wheel as confirmed by RAC man. So I will require at least one alloy wheel - tyre size 215/50ZR17.
Added to this problem is that wheel lock nut is now u.s. as RAC man unable to use as the very shallow pattern in nut has worn and so not gripping wheel. It was used by tyre fitters a couple of months back when fitting the new tyres on the front!
Any ideas please as to how to remove locking wheel nut.
I could weld a nut on top or perhaps a steel chisel but not too sure on that one although I have used that solution on mini rear sub frame bolts many yrs ago. I could also drill out the bolt but what about the fixed threads into which the new bolt would screw into.
I have also at some stage to deal with the other three locking nuts.
The tow truck man said he has used a type of tap and die that has a reverse thread to remove the locking nut where does one get that bit of kit?

Any help with the removal of the locking nuts and where I could obtain an alloy wheel or two would be most appreciated.

The Location of pot hole was on south side of A354 approx. 1mile south of Coombe Bisset which is just south of Salisbury, Wilts.

Not sure if this request for help is in the right place as I am still finding my way around the site.

Many thanks

Colin

Mikeal1
13th February 2014, 17:30
Please can I have a passenger front door finisher?

Mikeal1
14th February 2014, 09:16

:shrug::shrug::shrug:

SideValve
14th February 2014, 11:57
Hi - I'm looking for a LH mirror mounting cover to go here.

https://ck6kdw.dm2301.livefilestore.com/y2p_9jD3MTi0K2zfHOnksUlVpw8saVUDHTMxHYd-y4T6wp3xCiZir0w8sMphAgm4Zp13GGt9Gopw55lEfdcsVr6gAb-bJB6FCkCD_vpfpRzW8Q/MissingMirrorCover.JPG?psid=1

Regards
Peter

DMGRS
14th February 2014, 12:04

No problem at all - which part exactly is it your after? The chrome trim? :)

Hi - I'm looking for a LH mirror mounting cover to go here.

[IMG]https://pgwydg.dm2304.livefilestore.com/y2pHY74PyN5Ef04PYL-BlJGV3r54kTxUGAbzkQSQavCMBkgX3kEu0chir5ZjvxUa_sZBZ DomdsMdFWQVlqga9MXQoE_z_S7wMbYlcPZk7NxgHU/2013-06-11-878_1.jpg?psid=1[/IMG

Regards
Peter

Unfortunately as it's an early Conny SE this doesn't have the the rain sensing wipers / intelligent mirror. :(

Mikeal1
14th February 2014, 12:49
Hi mat,

It's the black finisher. See pic. I will replace the one on the car and sent you the old one back so you still have a complete door to sell on?

FrazzleTC
14th February 2014, 18:49

Any idea as to price? :}

lovema75
14th February 2014, 19:05
"Any help with the removal of the locking nuts and where I could obtain an alloy wheel or two would be most appreciated."

Hammer an old socket over the rounded locking nut, this should remove it.

Traders on here should have the alloys you are looking for.