PDA

View Full Version : handbrake compensator how to

Robbberd
4th February 2014, 10:13
Hi , sorry to be a pain , could anyone point me in the direction of a how to remove the handbrake compensator please ?? :bowdown::bowdown:

Many thanks
Rob

suzublu
4th February 2014, 10:18
http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showpost.php?p=1360646&postcount=2

keithybhoy
4th February 2014, 12:31
is it just me but half the pics are missing :) :)

Duotone
4th February 2014, 12:33

Just checked, all the pictures are there for me.

Dave T

Arctic
4th February 2014, 13:21

Hi Keith.
You had me worried there for a bit :D yes all the photo's are there for me too, click the link at the bottom of my post see if that helps any Arctic ;)

Arctic
4th February 2014, 13:26
Hi , sorry to be a pain , could anyone point me in the direction of a how to remove the handbrake compensator please ?? :bowdown::bowdown:

Many thanks
Rob

Hi Rob.
Remove and re-fit should take you about 45 minutes the first time, trick is use the wood to hold up the console, and if working on your own cut another two pieces about 12" to hold the carpet for you either side, click the link at the bottom of my post after my signature Arctic ;)

keithybhoy
4th February 2014, 13:49
yeah arctic,still missing a few for me lol. il check another pc in here lol :) :)

Arctic
5th February 2014, 02:17
yeah arctic,still missing a few for me lol. il check another pc in here lol :) :)

Hi Keith.
Any joy as I have checked and all photo's are intact so it maybe your search bar or server are you using explorer 11 or fire fox, also I am sure a moderator can check even though Dave as done so already cheers Arctic ;)