PDA

View Full Version : Black oak

Jordan Apex
7th February 2014, 18:31
Just ordered the black oak kit from Simon, looking forward to putting that on along with my chrome heater and clock rings :D

pab
7th February 2014, 18:45
Don't forget the pictures. ;)

Jordan Apex
7th February 2014, 18:46
Gotta get them and then find the time to fit them yet, eager beaver! :D

carguy143
7th February 2014, 18:52
Well you're on about black oak. There's plenty on here who are obsessed with it. :)

Another good name for black oak is monogram fingerprintsmear :getmecoat:

Jordan Apex
7th February 2014, 18:54
Aha a good way to avoid fingerprint smear is admire with eyes and keep something blunt in the door card for those passengers who feel the need to touch :D

pab
7th February 2014, 18:54
It's not really a monogram option. It was fitted to Contemporary models and the option was available on a ZT. My car has it factory fitted. :}

Jordan Apex
7th February 2014, 18:56
It's not really a monogram option. It was fitted to Contemporary models and the option was available on a ZT. My car has it factory fitted. :}

Mine too, one of only three options I believe, atc (courtesy of being a + model) and axis seats

carguy143
7th February 2014, 18:58

I know. It was a little tongue in cheek. But yeah, some people say it does look like fingerprint smears..

pab
7th February 2014, 19:50
I know. It was a little tongue in cheek. But yeah, some people say it does look like fingerprint smears..

I heard a guy say that the light oak version looks like a mucky puddle. :shrug: