PDA

View Full Version : MG ZT 2.5 160 service pack

Disco160
14th February 2014, 08:25
Hi everyone.

looking on ebay and say the genuine rover MG service pack, seems great value was just looking to see if there is any tutorials to complete this yourself?

Thanks

Disco160
16th February 2014, 21:10
Anyone? ?

Must be someone

tareim
16th February 2014, 22:52
Anyone? ?

Must be someone

check out dmgrs.co.uk for good cheap parts

DMGRS
16th February 2014, 23:57
Your best bet is a Haynes manual - while some of the information can be a little inaccurate, the servicing section for our cars is pretty bang on.

As for servicing bits, I carry kits for all of our cars. It may be worth a look if you're still after one:
http://www.dmgrs.co.uk/collections/servicing-kits/products/rover-75-mg-zt-service-kit-v6

Good luck with it - there are also a few guides on here in the 'How To' section to give you pointers. :)

drewsta82
17th February 2014, 01:31
Hi everyone.

looking on ebay and say the genuine rover MG service pack, seems great value was just looking to see if there is any tutorials to complete this yourself?

Thanks

Here is a little trick I found.... go to euro car parts, ssarch for the bits you need ( mine came to 70 quid...nice and cheap) I got the really good stuff too, go to checkout, log in as if your gonna pay....... then close the window :eek: . Then wait for the email to come saying you have stuff in your basket and they give you 30% off with code lastchance30 :D . And there you go.. all your bits and pieces even cheaper, and not like to ebay stuffyou cant be sure of and I its gonna damage your engine.

Disco160
17th February 2014, 17:09
Thanks guys.will have a look at that tonight after work
cheers