PDA

View Full Version : Lincolnshire/Norfolk Meets 2014

MrDoodles
3rd March 2014, 20:48
Following on from my Thread about the 1st Meeting this year, I've made an executive decision and have decided on the following dates for this years Meets. ;)

I'm going for the last Saturday of the month and a bi-monthly Meeting, so the dates I've chosen will be as follows;

April 26th

June 28th

Edit: Due to a change of personal circumstances, the final two Meetings will now be held on Sunday!

So will now be on

August 31st

and

October 26th

I'm sure that the dates won't suit everyone and no doubt they'll clash with some Meeting elsewhere in the Country, but I'd like this to become a popular Meet and depending on support, may even go with a Monthly Meet next year! ;)

I'm going to stick with the Quality Hotel at Kings Lynn for now, which I realise won't suit everyone, but as I'm covering two massive Counties, this is as close to the middle of both as I can get! ;)

http://www.choicehotelsuk.co.uk/en/quality-hotel-kings-lynn-kings-lynn-hotel-gb203

Now if anyone has any better suggestions, please feel free to PM me! :)

EVENT DISCLAIMER
Please be aware these are not official Rover 75/MG ZT Owners Club meets and as such are not covered by the Club's liability insurance. Also the Owners Club take no responsibility for the meets in anyway.

Georgies Dad
5th March 2014, 15:11
Mark

the 28th June date is a bit close to Manningtree the next day 29th June,just a thought.

MrDoodles
5th March 2014, 20:41
Mark

the 28th June date is a bit close to Manningtree the next day 29th June,just a thought.

Hi Steve!

I did say in my original post that the dates won't suit everyone and that they would no doubt clash with another event and I'm very close! ;)

At the end of the day, Manningtree is in Essex, my Meets are for Members in Lincolnshire and Norfolk, so you decide to go to either or both, as they are on different days of the Weekend! ;)

If you feel that attending Meets on both days a Weekend is too much for you, then please attend either the Meet before, or the one after and I'll be delighted to see you! :}

GRC
28th April 2014, 20:24
Hopefully can attend the 28th June fingers crossed! Was dissapointed to be working last sat and miss it. Do any T4 gurus attend at all? Finally is the Quality the old Ramada on the Hardwick?
Cheers
Gav

MrDoodles
28th April 2014, 20:26
Hopefully can attend the 28th June fingers crossed! Was dissapointed to be working last sat and miss it. Do any T4 gurus attend at all? Finally is the Quality the old Ramada on the Hardwick?
Cheers
Gav

Well we haven't had any T4 Guru's before, but then two turned up to this one! :eek: :bowdown:

At least Mark's (Weso) 190 Saloon doesn't think that it's a Tourer any more! ;) :D

Yes, it is the old Ramada! :}

trikey
28th April 2014, 20:37
June 28th ill be there, the other dates im at work :(

GRC
28th April 2014, 20:37
Looking forward to it already! Even gonna book a days hol just so i can't get called in to work!
Hopefully meet you all in June

MrDoodles
28th April 2014, 20:38
June 28th ill be there, the other dates im at work :(

Looking forward to it already! Even gonna book a days hol just so i can't get called in to work!
Hopefully meet you all in June

Be great to see you both guys!

davidcarp
29th April 2014, 06:23
I'm at work for the June meet but OK for August and October. See you there.

David

MrDoodles
29th April 2014, 10:04
I'm at work for the June meet but OK for August and October. See you there.

David

Thanks David! :}

beejay
8th May 2014, 09:11
Will be there for 28th June.

MrDoodles
8th May 2014, 09:17
Will be there for 28th June.

Thanks Barry, I best start a new Thread soon then! ;) :D

MrDoodles
15th June 2014, 07:57
Just to let everyone know, that due to a change in my personal circumstances, the the final two Meets, will now be taking place on Sunday 31st August and Sunday 26th of October! :}

Weso
1st August 2014, 20:00
Just to let everyone know, that due to a change in my personal circumstances, the the final two Meets, will now be taking place on Sunday 31st August and Sunday 26th of October! :}

Hi Mark,

I hope to be at the Sunday 31st August meet as always. Might be worth starting a new post as we get nearer to the date?

Have a few jobs I could do with getting done as the meet season starts to draw to a close. Prepared to pay good money for a handful of little jobs,

Namely Fitting a new steering wheel

Sorting non functioning no plate lights (more major than just bulbs and holders)

Plus one of my keys has stopped starting the car (obviously requires Phil T4's expertise if he is in attendance?)

Appreciate these are not nano meets, funny how my car always seems to be the one being worked on, partly a result of the lack of any expertise in my area, and my own lack of mechanical ability:D,

So get a post up my friend! and lets see who's coming..:}

freddie
2nd August 2014, 07:31
Also coming this month Mark.

Jay
2nd August 2014, 13:19
Same here all being well:}

KWIL
2nd August 2014, 14:00
May be in the area that day so may well be there. Please confirm it is actually at the Quality Hotel.:D

davidcarp
2nd August 2014, 15:06
See you there

MrDoodles
3rd August 2014, 08:13
Thanks Guys! :bowdown:

New thread about it here! :}

http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?p=1748142#post1748142