PDA

View Full Version : The Regional Secretary role

Yella Fella
11th March 2014, 11:46
Hi All,

To help me and members understand the role of the Regional Secretary (RS) I’ve sought some clarification on the role from the Club Administrator and how the role should be applied.

Although there is no set remit for the RS, he/she should be a coordinator and point of reference for all planned and organised events. If members have suggestions, ideas or want to hold a meet or event in their area, their first point of call should be the RS in that area. By contacting the RS it will help avoid too many events at one time in your area and avoid clogging up diary space. The RS will assist the member if possible.

I hope this helps. :}

A quick reminder of your local RS . . .

North - Astraeus

South - Vacant

East - Graham1961

West - Vacant

keithybhoy
9th February 2015, 23:28
Any sign of a new RS yet :) :)

Reebs
9th February 2015, 23:31
No one has offered their services no.

FLYER
25th August 2015, 19:45
Hi All,

To help me and members understand the role of the Regional Secretary (RS) I’ve sought some clarification on the role from the Club Administrator and how the role should be applied.

Although there is no set remit for the RS, he/she should be a coordinator and point of reference for all planned and organised events. If members have suggestions, ideas or want to hold a meet or event in their area, their first point of call should be the RS in that area. By contacting the RS it will help avoid too many events at one time in your area and avoid clogging up diary space. The RS will assist the member if possible.

I hope this helps. :}

A quick reminder of your local RS . . .

Astraeus :smilie_re: (North)
FrazzelTC :cool2: (South)
Graham1961 :clap: (East)
Yella Fella :sunny: (West)might be a good idea to edit yourself out of that list as it might mislead new members .