PDA

View Full Version : Anyone looking for a LHD ZT 260?

Keith
29th December 2006, 15:05
I wonder how many LHD ones were made and one is Silver as well!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260045082738&category=9801

and another

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260045081892&category=9801

anglaslt
30th December 2006, 16:07
I wonder how many LHD ones were made and one is Silver as well!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260045082738&category=9801

and another

Keith,
I'm not sure anyone has a breakdown of RHD/LHD but judging by the numbers that used to be for sale in Germany, I'd guess that quite a high proportion were LHD.
Now there are far fewer available but prices are holding up well compared with the UK.
Have a look on www.mobile.de There's also one LHD R75 V8 .
Tom

Lates
30th December 2006, 17:34
Anybody fancy a quick retrofit ?

norwayrover
3rd January 2007, 10:16
I would sure love to have a 260, but just had a quick calculation of what it would cost.

This car would be 57000£ :eek: when the Norwegian government takes what they want, to import it to Norway.
NO WAY!!!
Sadly, this aint gonna happen :(

Keith
3rd January 2007, 11:21
Eeeeeek

Do you really mean £57,000 (pounds sterling) or do you mean Euros ?

Spôôk
3rd January 2007, 14:13
Eeeeeek

Ohh it's Sterling alright!
The Tax man is a devil in Scandinavia (VAT 25% + registration 180% - not a typo).

But - m a n I want that black R75:drool4: !
Could we do a collection in here please:rolleyes:

norwayrover
3rd January 2007, 15:03
Eeeeeek

Yes, that is correct:( , it IS pounds sterling!, and bear in mind, that the car in the calculation is 2 years old.
A new one is 10000£ in addition.
I'll move from Norway, if this don't change soon.
I WANT A 260, (and a supercharger:drool4: )

Robert H.

Keith
3rd January 2007, 15:27
I am flubber blasted or words to that effect does that only apply to imported cars?

So what happens if I moved over there and brought my own cars would there be a similar charge as well?

Simon
3rd January 2007, 17:44
The Tax man is a devil in Scandinavia (VAT 25% + registration 180% - not a typo)

That's daylight robbery! How the heck do they get away with that?! I'd move if I were you. Move to the Isle of Mann. Then you can play with your 260 all day long on truly 'open' roads :D :D :D

Keith
3rd January 2007, 18:02
Hey I hadn't thought of that, no speed limits outside the towns, last time I went I took a V6 Vectra and got blown into the weeds by the bikers

Ironically I have just been asked to decommision some systems for a client over there as well, and I get paid travel expenses for my own cars

I think a plan is being hatched :D

norwayrover
3rd January 2007, 18:41
I am flubber blasted or words to that effect does that only apply to imported cars?

So what happens if I moved over there and brought my own cars would there be a similar charge as well?

The prices of new cars are just as bad, but diesels are winners with the new tax method!
If you move over, say from UK, you CAN bring your car, BUT you have to have owned it the last three years, and you cannot sell it until you have had it for another one or two years here.:confused:
The present government have changed the rules from 1/1-2007, to a more "environmental friendly" taxation, as they have moved a lot of the taxes to how much CO2 the car produces.
However i don't think the 260 is one of the winners when it comes to CO2 emissions.
Does anyone know how much CO2 it produces??
Could make a new calculation if i knew that.

Best regards
Robert H.

Tim
3rd January 2007, 18:54
The prices of new cars are just as bad, but diesels are winners with the new tax method!
If you move over, say from UK, you CAN bring your car, BUT you have to have owned it the last three years, and you cannot sell it until you have had it for another one or two years here.:confused:
The present government have changed the rules from 1/1-2007, to a more "environmental friendly" taxation, as they have moved a lot of the taxes to how much CO2 the car produces.
However i don't think the 260 is one of the winners when it comes to CO2 emissions.

Best regards
Robert H.

CO2: 314g/km :lol:

Keith
3rd January 2007, 19:25
Wot above i.e lots and lots of greenhouse stuff
No smoke though unlike my Diesel (if you exclude that from burnt rubber)

norwayrover
3rd January 2007, 20:46
When i calculated it with the new taxes, i got the sum to add up to 52142£ Sterling., so it's a little better:eek:

Reg
Robert H.

However, when the 260 is 12 years old, then it will be really cheap to import, so will keep an eye out for a well maintained example then:mad:

Tim
3rd January 2007, 20:50
When i calculated it with the new taxes, i got the sum to add up to 52142£ Sterling., so it's a little better:eek:

Reg
Robert H.

However, when the 260 is 12 years old, then it will be really cheap to import, so will keep an eye out for a well maintained example then:mad:

You could always buy it now and I could look after it for you. You would get it all nice and clean in 12 years time.:D

norwayrover
3rd January 2007, 21:24
You could always buy it now and I could look after it for you. You would get it all nice and clean in 12 years time.:D

Yep, i bet you would:D

Robert

Countach
4th January 2007, 00:20

Best regards
Robert H.
According to my brochure 314g (the 190 produces 239g)
Countach