PDA

View Full Version : Tam Leek Meet at The Hawes Inn South Queensferry 30.5.14

Graham1961
6th May 2014, 22:35
Hi All...

The next Tam Leek meet at The Hawes Inn will be Friday 30.5.14.

As usual just add your names and dinner will be 7.30pm.

See you all there.....I am off that day so i will be there about 5pm, i enjoy a wee walk along the promenade.

Please be aware this is not an official 75 & ZT Owners Club meet and as such is not covered by the Club’s public liability insurance. Also the Owners Club take no responsibility for the meet/event in any way.

http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/...MeetBanner.jpg

doopydug
6th May 2014, 22:51
Count me in Graham

FLYER
11th May 2014, 08:22
Will attend as per....:D

Graham1961
26th May 2014, 22:26
Anymore for The Hawes this Friday ??

I know that a new member i was speaking to at the SARR "Big Jim" is coming.

Will book a table on Wednesday once i get an idea how many will be here. :}

MASTIFF2
26th May 2014, 23:06
I'll be there , may be picking up Cossiedunc, Joiner Jim is working but still hoping to make it through

Brian

Astraeus
27th May 2014, 05:51
I'll be there , may be picking up Cossiedunc, Joiner Jim is working but still hoping to make it through

Brian

Hi

I think I will be there this time. Stick my name down Graham.

Hope we get some nice weather.

Chris

Graham1961
27th May 2014, 08:31
Good stuff guy's.....that's 9 so far.

Will try and get a table on Helga's watch, keep everyone on their toes...:}

doopydug
27th May 2014, 09:06

How "big" is "Big Jim" - am I in danger of losing my "Big Ian" tag ? :D

FLYER
27th May 2014, 22:00
How "big" is "Big Jim" - am I in danger of losing my "Big Ian" tag ? :Derm no ......:D

doopydug
27th May 2014, 22:24
erm no ......:D

Phew, thanks for the re-assurance, George ;)

Graham1961
27th May 2014, 23:44
How "big" is "Big Jim" - am I in danger of losing my "Big Ian" tag ? :D

No chance of that Ian lol.

Graham1961
29th May 2014, 23:37
Ok folks...that's the table booked for 7.30pm at The Hawes.

There will be a couple of new arrivals coming.."Big Jim" who i spoke to at the SARR and Suzi from the MG-Rover section on Facebook.

10 people coming, should be an enjoyable night.

Astraeus
30th May 2014, 10:20
Ok folks...that's the table booked for 7.30pm at The Hawes.

There will be a couple of new arrivals coming.."Big Jim" who i spoke to at the SARR and Suzi from the MG-Rover section on Facebook.

10 people coming, should be an enjoyable night.

Hi

Not having a good week! MGF brake calliper seized on so car in shed awaiting new calliper which will arrive at motor factors back of 1 PM . Then, last night on way home, Wendy's Rover 45 went in the huff and threw its auxiliary belt off. So 1 serviceable car and Wendy needs car tonight. So unless I get one of them done I will not be down.

Why do these things always happen in threes. Auxilliary belt, brake calliper and this morning the flaming kettle! :mad:

:shrug:

If I don't make it have a good time.

Chris

Astraeus
30th May 2014, 23:38
Hi

Not having a good week! MGF brake calliper seized on so car in shed awaiting new calliper which will arrive at motor factors back of 1 PM . Then, last night on way home, Wendy's Rover 45 went in the huff and threw its auxiliary belt off. So 1 serviceable car and Wendy needs car tonight. So unless I get one of them done I will not be down.

Why do these things always happen in threes. Auxilliary belt, brake calliper and this morning the flaming kettle! :mad:

:shrug:

If I don't make it have a good time.

Chris

Hope you all had an enjoyable evening. Both cars sorted using my new professional Halfords Tools ( half price- £80 plus free screwdriver set) :bowdown:

Even popped out for replacement kettle when finished! :duh:

Chris

MASTIFF2
31st May 2014, 11:02
It was a good night Chris , couple of new faces and some nice cars , dinner took forever because there was a wedding party in but it all worked out in the end , George was remarkably well turned out for a Friday :D

hope to see you next time

Brian

Hope you all had an enjoyable evening. Both cars sorted using my new professional Halfords Tools ( half price- £80 plus free screwdriver set) :bowdown:

Even popped out for replacement kettle when finished! :duh:

Chris

Graham1961
31st May 2014, 11:38
It was a good night Chris , couple of new faces and some nice cars , dinner took forever because there was a wedding party in but it all worked out in the end , George was remarkably well turned out for a Friday :D

hope to see you next time

Brian

Aye it was a good evening, have to say George was very well turned out:D.

Three new people turned up Suzi (from MG-Rover facebook) Drummond (Jupiter) and Big Jim and it was a cracking evening nice and warm/sunshine...lovely.

Astraeus
31st May 2014, 12:29

Three new people turned up Suzi (from MG-Rover facebook) Drummond (Jupiter) and Big Jim and it was a cracking evening nice and warm/sunshine...lovely.

:eek:

Don't tell me you have competition for Helga, Graham? :getmecoat:

:D

Chris

Graham1961
31st May 2014, 13:40
:eek:

Don't tell me you have competition for Helga, Graham? :getmecoat:

Chris

No chance of any competition for Helga Chris.

She is in a league of her own.

Jupiter
31st May 2014, 20:53
Good to meet you all last night at the Hawes Inn. Sorry I had to shoot away early but Just made Waverley with a minute to spare. I found out more about my 1999 car in a few minutes last night than I had learned in 15 years !!!. Thanks Graham.
See you all in July Meet. Jupiter..............

MASTIFF2
31st May 2014, 21:21
[QUOTE=GRAHAM1961;1692680]Aye it was a good evening, have to say George was very well turned out:D.

You noticed as well, Graham, he had shaved and everything, I actually thuoght Anne-Marie had brought someone else for a minute :D

FLYER
31st May 2014, 21:24
[QUOTE=GRAHAM1961;1692680]Aye it was a good evening, have to say George was very well turned out:D.

You noticed as well, Graham, he had shaved and everything, I actually thuoght Anne-Marie had brought someone else for a minute :D

Watch it you :D

stevestrat
1st June 2014, 14:32

You noticed as well, Graham, he had shaved and everything, I actually thought Anne-Marie had brought someone else for a minute :DWonder if he's competing with Graham for Helga's affections :shrug:

FLYER
1st June 2014, 21:29
Wonder if he's competing with Graham for Helga's affections :shrug:That womans a brute .

She eats men for breakfast .

FLYER
1st June 2014, 21:30
We must get a pic of HELGA next time .

We will spin her a yarn about being famous on our forum :D:D:D:D:D

MASTIFF2
2nd June 2014, 21:23
Well , you can take it , I'm not brave enough !

Maybe Graham can cuddle in with her for it :D:D:D
We must get a pic of HELGA next time .

We will spin her a yarn about being famous on our forum :D:D:D:D:D

Graham1961
3rd June 2014, 23:37
Well , you can take it , I'm not brave enough !

Maybe Graham can cuddle in with her for it :D:D:D

That's a brilliant idea Brian...we will need to get someone to talk her into posing for a photo....maybe talk one of the new members into it eh ??:D

Astraeus
4th June 2014, 17:37
That's a brilliant idea Brian...we will need to get someone to talk her into posing for a photo....maybe talk one of the new members into it eh ??:D

Think that is your job Graham. Being your woman and all that....:eek:

:D:D

I am definitely not brave enough. Reckon our nickname would be blown if you say it is for the website...she may look. Wearing your soup does not appeal!
:getmecoat:

Chris

Graham1961
4th June 2014, 19:54
Think that is your job Graham. Being your woman and all that....:eek:

:D:D

I am definitely not brave enough. Reckon our nickname would be blown if you say it is for the website...she may look. Wearing your soup does not appeal!
:getmecoat:

Chris

If she found out Chris, we would be wearing more than just soup, we would end up looking for another venue......:eek:

FLYER
4th June 2014, 22:18
If she found out Chris, we would be wearing more than just soup, we would end up looking for another venue......:eek:i reckon Helga would look the biz in a basque and stockings n suspenders .:duh::eek::D:getmecoat:

MASTIFF2
5th June 2014, 06:47
You are a sick,sick puppy George ! , I just felt the cold icy fingers of fear run down my spine !

i reckon Helga would look the biz in a basque and stockings n suspenders .:duh::eek::D:getmecoat:

Astraeus
5th June 2014, 17:05
You are a sick,sick puppy George ! , I just felt the cold icy fingers of fear run down my spine !

:wot::wot: