PDA

View Full Version : Grandys car

grandy
11th May 2014, 10:19
I have to post on here as people have seen the add and wont go back to it I have dropped the price to just £1500 giving it away,go and have a look

if someone soon don't buy it I give up:duh:

lovema75
11th May 2014, 10:28
So sorry to hear of your ill health Grandy, look after yourself.

Someone will get a lovely car, it looked stunning when I saw it.

Teflon
11th May 2014, 10:32
1500? That's a billy bargain!! Someone should snap your hand off at that price - its a cracking car. Do you really need to sell it? Seems such a shame after all the work you have put in. Your health must come first, but it would be great if you could just mothball the car for a while till you are able to use it once again.

Hope it all works out for you whatever you do, and if you do sell, I hope you continue to post here from time to time

All the best,

Cliff

The Mighty Quinn
11th May 2014, 10:52
Beautiful car for silly money - if I had £1500, I'd be on the ferry..
All the best Gary,
Karl.

Snetty
11th May 2014, 11:22
1500? That's a billy bargain!! Someone should snap your hand off at that price - its a cracking car. Do you really need to sell it? Seems such a shame after all the work you have put in. Your health must come first, but it would be great if you could just mothball the car for a while till you are able to use it once again.

Hope it all works out for you whatever you do, and if you do sell, I hope you continue to post here from time to time

All the best,

Cliff
I agree totally, please do not be too hasty and sell when there is even the smallest chance you may drive again. The time, effort and love you have lavished on this car is unbelieveable, think again please:bowdown:

steveo
11th May 2014, 12:21
All the best
Be careful
Steve

Le Mans 190
11th May 2014, 14:08
I've been looking for a weekend car for a few week
went out and brought one last weekend then seen yours :duh:

wraymond
11th May 2014, 16:43
PM sent today.

pab
11th May 2014, 16:52
Bargain, a lot of work has gone into this car..

grandy
11th May 2014, 19:19
Bargain, a lot of work has gone into this car..

car sold today guys to club member WRAYMOND he lives just down the road to me in Westcliff-on-sea I am so happy he is the one such a nice chap.well you won't get rid of me I will pop in from time to time, best wishes to all you nice peeps-------GARY

trikey
11th May 2014, 19:21
car sold today guys to club member WRAYMOND he lives just down the road to me in Westcliff-on-sea I am so happy he is the one such a nice chap.well you won't get rid of me I will pop in from time to time, best wishes to all you nice peeps-------GARY

Thats good to hear, nice to see shes going to a good home, take care Grandy and stay on here!!

Mark2000cc
11th May 2014, 19:21
Well I'm good it's gone to a good home, he has certainly got a stunner there!
And don't be a stranger mate, hope to see you still posting, and more importantly, I hope your health improves. Look after yourself mate.

pab
11th May 2014, 19:22

Glad she's gone to a good home, you stick around grandy your one of the good guys.

david75
11th May 2014, 19:47
Glad you feel the new owner is a good guy. And local too. Perhaps we'll see him around, maybe even at the Halfway House meet so we can check he's keeping the car nice :} lol.

Best wishes to you Gary and look after yourself.

David

coolcat
11th May 2014, 20:18
So glad you have sold it to a fellow enthusiast Gary:}

Keep in touch and if you want to attend the Halfway House meets give us a nod as it will be my pleasure to pick you up Sir;)

TR75
11th May 2014, 20:35
Sorry to hear the enjoyment you have received from your car has had to come to an end like this Grandy.

Like the end of an era really as you were one of the earlier members. Take good care and hope you'll be popping in more often than not.

trebor
11th May 2014, 20:42
Glad i met you at the nano meet last year Gary you are a true gent and the look of my engine bay was transformed for the better.

You take care and dont be a stranger on here, hope your health improves soon

championdaddy
11th May 2014, 20:46
Your a gent Gary.......stick around......car or no car.

FLYING BANANA
11th May 2014, 20:58
Glad your pride and joy has gone to a very good home.

Teflon
11th May 2014, 21:08
Sorry to see the car sold, but glad it has gone to a good home. Concentrate on getting yourself better and please stay on the forum. It was a real pleasure to meet you at the National.

All the best,

Cliff

Saga Lout
11th May 2014, 21:29
I know about Ill health so I will say this, good luck to you for the near and far days to come. I hope that you don't lose your love of the 75's and you can attend some events.
The club is worse off when people have to hang up their keys, they don't have to stop being part of the club and so, can we make it a rule that members like Gary become lifetime members :}

bl52krz
11th May 2014, 21:56
I am glad the car has gone to someone near to you. You can keep an eye on it . Perhaps he will give you a drive of it sometime.Hope that your health improves soon. Keep posting.Really like to read your post's.