PDA

View Full Version : Wed eve meet starting Wed 21st May

Happy Wanderer
12th May 2014, 21:34
Just announcing a Wednesday evening meet 3rd Wed of every month at "The Old Post Office" just off junction 38 of the M1. Nice pub, good food, children's playground & most importantly plenty of parking. Anyone interested just let me know & I'll add your name. Hope u can make it :D

Cheers

Andy

POST CODE IS S75 4DE

****CANCELLED DUE TO LACK OF INTEREST :-S ****

Happy Wanderer
14th May 2014, 19:11
Just announcing a Wednesday evening meet 3rd Wed of every month at "The Old Post Office" just off junction 38 of the M1. Nice pub, good food, children's playground & most importantly plenty of parking. Anyone interested just let me know & I'll add your name. Hope u can make it :D

Cheers

Andy

Ok the venue is negotiable :} there's also The Bluebell Inn just off junction 37 also does food (cheaper) plenty of parking etc if that's more appealing then let me know. I'm always open to ideas.

Postcode for this one is S75 4LS

ssizefive
14th May 2014, 21:17
I hope you get some support on this one, sadly it is too far for me to attend on a evening.

Steve.

Happy Wanderer
15th May 2014, 06:24
I hope you get some support on this one, sadly it is too far for me to attend on a evening.

Steve.

Thanks Steve :} I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I hear somethin over the weekend.

Andy

Happy Wanderer
17th May 2014, 17:57
Must be my aftershave!! :shrug:

sabrerallye
19th May 2014, 19:56
Every fourth Wednesday is the meeting of the MGCC South Yorkshire natter at The Old Post Office so couldn't do two weeks on the trot. We meet in the downstairs room, most of us partaking in the culinary delights of the pub. New members always welcome.

Hope you do get some takers.

Happy Wanderer
19th May 2014, 20:12
Every fourth Wednesday is the meeting of the MGCC South Yorkshire natter at The Old Post Office so couldn't do two weeks on the trot. We meet in the downstairs room, most of us partaking in the culinary delights of the pub. New members always welcome.

Hope you do get some takers.

Ok mate no problem but thanks for at least replying to the thread :} still hoping for a last minute rush :o

Athorpe
24th May 2014, 20:25
Did you get any interest in the end?

The idea sounds good, just to far for me from Brigg for an evening. Doncaster would be doable, but not much further in an evening.