PDA

View Full Version : Hollow Tree Meet - Sunday 15th June

vindaloo
18th May 2014, 20:28
Our next arranged monthly Sunday meet will be on the 15th June at 12pm at the Hollow Tree in Stretton.

Come one, come all, everyone is welcome

I will be there to get some food. If you require a T4 session please contact Rich17865 before the meet.

Come along, bring the family, there is an indoor and outdoor play area, it makes for a nice Sunday out!

Please don't turn up and leave without finding us, send me a PM and I will let you have my phone number in case you cannot find us.

Please be aware that regional meets are not official 75 & ZT Owners Clubs meets and as such are not covered by the clubs public liability insurance.

Also the Owners Club take no responsibility for the meet in any way.

Godfer
18th May 2014, 20:34
I'll be there with enthusiastic gusto! After all, 'Life's a beach!' ;)

carguy143
18th May 2014, 20:36
Of course I'll be there! I'll have the little one. It's also father's day so rather fitting.

suzublu
18th May 2014, 20:38
Don't know if it has any bearing Jim, but it's Harewood that day too :shrug:

rich17865
18th May 2014, 21:49
Don't know if it has any bearing Jim, but it's Harewood that day too :shrug:

It is difficult for us to change dates as non forum members attend on the regular dates. We have no way of letting them know if we do. :o

Edit,

I'm coming ;)

J1MBO
18th May 2014, 23:33
Sorry I'll not be able to make this one, off down to Cornwall for the week.

forestmyths
7th June 2014, 02:53
Hi,

I haven't attended any of the meets and would like to come on June 15th. Is there anything I can bring--food, drinks? My wife is not a "car guy," but she just happened to marry one. She is very outgoing. Don't want to leave her on her own while I talk Rover 75, a mostly foreign language to her. Cheers.

Dave from Bolton

vindaloo
7th June 2014, 08:24
Hi,

I haven't attended any of the meets and would like to come on June 15th. Is there anything I can bring--food, drinks? My wife is not a "car guy," but she just happened to marry one. She is very outgoing. Don't want to leave her on her own while I talk Rover 75, a mostly foreign language to her. Cheers.

Dave from Bolton

Hi Dave, you will be most welcome if you decide to come along. You don't need to bring anything special as the location is a pub serving 2 for 1 meals and most of us take the opportunity to eat there as the landlord allows us use of his car park, we like to repay him by giving him some business.

Stephen wade
9th June 2014, 08:50
Hi all i'll be there not to sure if Family will be in toe but i,m there also got the money for the O.C Stickers Vindaloo couldn,t make the last meet in hospital havin more test for my liver + kidney cancer but on a good note was well happy at w/end car passed it's MOT with just 2 advisory's 1 was for a rattle on exhaust which is just new rubbers. 2 was for havin a Air Freshner hangin from rear view mirror which i thought was daft but she passed so im happy.:D

huggybear
15th June 2014, 08:09
i 'll be there, couldn't make it to the last one.

DMGRS
17th June 2014, 11:07
Damn, forgot about this! I've got a set of drop links for a member, I'll bring them to the Tuesday meet.