PDA

View Full Version : Scottish Classic Car Show , Bridge of Allan

Gurgle260
20th May 2014, 19:10
Hi Guys

Did any of you attend the Classic Car Show last Sunday (18th)

I was there on the Scottish Kit Car Club stand...but also went to the MGOC stand but no ZT's there

It was a great show and the weather was good too

Took some pics if you are interested

http://s300.photobucket.com/user/see-u-jimmy/slideshow/20140518_Classic%20Car%20Show%20BOA

Cheers

Robert

Ravinder
22nd May 2014, 19:45
Where was this? I was driving home from. Blair Drummond Safari and I saw a few cars from an Mg club. I saw a ZR with a trailer which had MG Scotland on it.

Astraeus
25th May 2014, 09:38
Some very nice cars there mate. That Tangerine and black Scimitar would be perfect for Dundee United away games. :bowdown:

Few cars I have had too. Lovely Triumph Dolomite and Ford Cortina to mention two.

Great events when the weather is kind. Miserable here today so glad I am not out. Got man flu! :o

Hope you well.

Chris

Tam
25th May 2014, 21:30
I was there on my Classic car club stand. Some job to get in but was a good show. Even bought some autojumble :D

Gurgle260
26th May 2014, 07:51
Hi Ravinder..Show was held in the fields in Bridge of Alan where they have the highland games....as Astraeus says , it's a good show when the weather is good and luckily it turned out to be a nice day despite the forecast earlier in the week

Our Club had come prepared....Marquee, BBQ, wee stove and chairs so we could huddle in out of the rain...in the end I got sunburned instead!!

Robert