PDA

View Full Version : mk4 sat nav dvd

david2000
24th May 2014, 17:38
hi to all
my mk4 sat nav does not load the 2013 dvd road map,i ejected the dvd and gave it a clean then tried it again,it still does not load so i tried the 2012 dvd road map and it loaded,so i tried to copy the 2013 dvd road map disc,while the dvd was loading on to my computer a message appeared saying that it could not copy the files as either some files were missing or damaged or the dvd disk is damaged,i can open the dvd and view the files so my question is what format is the dvd burnt to disk in is it mode2 form1
all the best david

Phil-T4
25th May 2014, 07:10
hi to all
my mk4 sat nav does not load the 2013 dvd road map,i ejected the dvd and gave it a clean then tried it again,it still does not load so i tried the 2012 dvd road map and it loaded,so i tried to copy the 2013 dvd road map disc,while the dvd was loading on to my computer a message appeared saying that it could not copy the files as either some files were missing or damaged or the dvd disk is damaged,i can open the dvd and view the files so my question is what format is the dvd burnt to disk in is it mode2 form1
all the best david

Mode 1 at the slowest possible speed, use ImgBurn or UltraIso.