PDA

View Full Version : Meets near Hull?

maxi_crawf
23rd June 2014, 13:26
I have a 75 I bought in 06 and apart from servicing and MOT's have done very little to it although it needs some TLC to bring it back up to scratch it's not falling apart, but I am in need of some inspiration to get me on track, seeing some of the machines in the flesh and meeting some of the members on here would probably help, any meets within 30-40 miles? (or less :D )

ricardo65
23rd June 2014, 13:39
trikey has two meets a year across the bridge in Barton always a good meet there's a meet coming up in Rotherham always worth the journey great food there are also meets at Doncaster Thorpe arch and there is one coming up at elvington in august which will be a great meet if you look in the Yorkshire section you will be able to sign on look forward to seeing you as you are not to far from me :}

maxi_crawf
23rd June 2014, 19:19
The August one I'm on Holiday, I'll look out for the other ones, are they weekends?

ssizefive
23rd June 2014, 20:01
The August one I'm on Holiday, I'll look out for the other ones, are they weekends?

Yes, they are usually at the weekend/ There is a meet at Thybergh Country Park in July which is on a Saturday ( 12th of July ) and we are having a spaneer weekend at Doncaster Aeroventure in September which is well worth attending if you are after some jobs looking at on your car. Also the meets at Trikeys are excellent.

Steve.