PDA

View Full Version : Finally another meet at the Caldecotte Arms, Milton Keynes. 3rd August

Petetourer
1st July 2014, 18:07
It's that time once more !!!

Event Disclaimer

Please be aware this is not an official 75 & ZT Owners Club meet and as such is not covered by the Club’s public liability insurance. Also the Owners Club take no responsibility for the meet in any way.

Hopefully the sun will shine for us, as the location is a great setting for good weather!!! The Meet will be on the 3rd August and will start at around 11:30 as the pub does not open till 12:00

Table will be booked for around 14:00, we will have the upstairs area set aside for us again, which should be fine for up to around 35 people.... Remember to try and keep in 2's as they do a 2 for £10 deal that makes the food great value....

Phil-T4 will be gracing us with his presence once more, so All the usual T4 services will be available along with X Power upgrades and replacement keys!!! Contact Phil-T4 by PM for further information..

DON'T FORGET THAT PHIL CAN DO THE 160 MAPS NOW AS WELL

Please post your name down here if you will be attending and please also add if you will be eating So I can make sure we have enough table space reserved...

I will start the list off... Get your name down as we always have a good laugh and any new faces will be made most welcome!!!

Link to Venue

http://www.fayre-square.com/pub/caldecotte-arms-caldecotte-milton-keynes/p1299/

http://i756.photobucket.com/albums/xx210/PeteOdell/11EF0590-BF0F-41F0-ACAD-9C895879F0AF-3175-0000033DDFF43437.jpg (http://s756.photobucket.com/user/PeteOdell/media/11EF0590-BF0F-41F0-ACAD-9C895879F0AF-3175-0000033DDFF43437.jpg.html)

Petetourer + Eating
Phil-T4 + Eating
Shiner and the Clan!! + Eating
Flying Banana + Eating
Lynyrd Skynner (maybe)
John H + Eating
Avulon + Eating
Yeti + Eating
Beejay + Eating
Damsulegn+ 1 + Eating
Championdaddy + Eating
Typhoon190 + Eating
Stevesav + 1 + Eating
Bob Williams + Eating (possibly +1)
Woof25 + Eating
Elefsis + Eating
Rick-sta + Eating (TBA)
Bradb + 1 + Eating
Preedster 1 + Eating
Kevthegerbil + 1 + Eating
Billcoleman + 1 + Eating
Trophy Blue Tourer + Eating
Harrisop48
Clickernick + Eating
ZiggyZS + Eating
Simon.jane
Squire

Phil-T4
1st July 2014, 18:23
Put me down :D

Petetourer
1st July 2014, 19:04
Put me down :D

Cheers Mate :D

There you go guys!!! All T4 benefits availible :D

So get your PM off to Phil and sort your little issues, spare keys, dealer option or maybe a 160 map ;)

shiner
1st July 2014, 21:31
Go on then pete , stick the clan down.;)

Petetourer
2nd July 2014, 06:19
Go on then pete , stick the clan down.;)

Clan Added mate :D

FLYING BANANA
2nd July 2014, 06:47
Me please with one or the other ZT. Eating as well but just me.

Petetourer
2nd July 2014, 09:46
Me please with one or the other ZT. Eating as well but just me.

And so it is done Bob.

Will be good to catch up. :)

Lynyrd Skynner
2nd July 2014, 12:03
Hi Pete , Iam down on the list for the Harrogate MG Show at Pateley Bridge , Yorkshire that day aaahhh!!, never mind put me down as a maybe if I cannot make that one for what ever reason I will pop along for sure....

Petetourer
2nd July 2014, 16:51
Hi Pete , Iam down on the list for the Harrogate MG Show at Pateley Bridge , Yorkshire that day aaahhh!!, never mind put me down as a maybe if I cannot make that one for what ever reason I will pop along for sure....

Ok mate.

Unfortunate about the clash. :duh:

Will pop you down as a maybe. ;)

RogerHeinz57
2nd July 2014, 21:15
Hello Pete, please put me on the list and for food as well, I will persuade Andy Friar to attend as well. This time my car will make an appearance now its had loads of work to rescue it from its former life. No longer an embarrassment!
Thanks for arranging another meeting.
Cheers John.

Petetourer
2nd July 2014, 21:43
Hello Pete, please put me on the list and for food as well, I will persuade Andy Friar to attend as well. This time my car will make an appearance now its had loads of work to rescue it from its former life. No longer an embarrassment!
Thanks for arranging another meeting.
Cheers John.

Thanks John. Name has been added to the list.

See you there!! :D

Avulon
2nd July 2014, 22:07
I'll be there as usual. It'll be great to meet up in force again. Once again can I encourage anyone else from the Northampton area to make the trip down.

Yeti
2nd July 2014, 22:14
If I am welcome, stick me down please Pete

coolguy
2nd July 2014, 23:05
Would have loved to come along, but it clashes with BMC/BL day at Ferry Meadows (Peterborough), which I usually attend with my Triumph 2000. This year I booked to bring a 75 or ZT, so I hope some are still going, since there have usually been around 25 attendees for the past few years.

Petetourer
3rd July 2014, 07:47
I'll be there as usual. It'll be great to meet up in force again. Once again can I encourage anyone else from the Northampton area to make the trip down.

Cool, name added and will see you there!! :)

If I am welcome, stick me down please Pete

Everyone's welcome Vinnie, so name added :)

Would have loved to come along, but it clashes with BMC/BL day at Ferry Meadows (Peterborough), which I usually attend with my Triumph 2000. This year I booked to bring a 75 or ZT, so I hope some are still going, since there have usually been around 25 attendees for the past few years.

That's unfortunate. With so many meets a cross the regions, it hard work not to clash with something. :o

Hopefully see you at another meet soon.

beejay
3rd July 2014, 17:56
Put me down please Pete, hopefully in my own car, also eating.

FLYING BANANA
3rd July 2014, 19:23

Be great to see you again.

beejay
3rd July 2014, 21:08
Be great to see you again.

Thanks Bob, could see you before at HH

Petetourer
4th July 2014, 17:34

You have been added mate. Will be nice to catch up. ;) :)

Dams
4th July 2014, 18:08
Could you put my name down please.
I shall be paired up with the good lady, to take advantage of the £10 meal deal ;)

Regards

Mick

Petetourer
5th July 2014, 06:13
Could you put my name down please.
I shall be paired up with the good lady, to take advantage of the £10 meal deal ;)

Regards

Mick

Have popped you down with a +1 mate.

See you there! :}

championdaddy
5th July 2014, 21:00
Yep..............Hopefully i'll be there chaps

Petetourer
6th July 2014, 08:01
Yep..............Hopefully i'll be there chaps

Name added. I have a feeling that this meeting may be Bittersweet though? :D

championdaddy
6th July 2014, 08:56
Name added. I have a feeling that this meeting may be Bittersweet though? :D

Or I'll be in and out like a Typhoon !! Who knows eh

Typhoon190
6th July 2014, 11:41
I'll hopefully make this one. :}

stevesav
7th July 2014, 06:09
Put me down please Pete, shall be eating as well😊.

Petetourer
7th July 2014, 07:43
I'll hopefully make this one. :}

Put me down please Pete, shall be eating as well😊.

You have both been added. Look forward to catching up ;)

Now I am off to the beach and to have a Cerveza!! :D

Petetourer
9th July 2014, 17:48
A little bump for this one.

Stick your name down :) We are a friendly bunch and you are always made to be welcome.

That and the bonus of one of the original T4 guru's in Phil being present to glance over and improve your car!! What else do you need :D

Bob Williams
9th July 2014, 19:47
Please add me to the list too Pete and also for a meal.Pamella starts a new job on Monday and will join us if her shifts allow.
Look forward to seeing you all again.
Bob

Aimonkey
10th July 2014, 07:26
Looks like my names already down... looooooool

Petetourer
10th July 2014, 08:14
Please add me to the list too Pete and also for a meal.Pamella starts a new job on Monday and will join us if her shifts allow.
Look forward to seeing you all again.
Bob

Your name has been added mate. Hopefully you can both make it, will be nice to catch up 👍

Looks like my names already down... looooooool

Indeed it is. The Shiner Clan has already indicated its presence. :D

Woof25
12th July 2014, 18:24
pur woof on list please pete and i will be eating

Petetourer
13th July 2014, 08:05
pur woof on list please pete and i will be eating

Name added Mike :)

See you there mate, look forward to a chat :cool:

elefsis
16th July 2014, 21:51
HI everyone,

Recently purchased Rover 75, have joined the club as a paid member and would welcome the opportunity to meet like minded enthusiasts of this wonderful marque.

If there is room I would indeed look forward to meeting you all.

Regards

John

Rick-sta
16th July 2014, 21:57
could you put me down as a maybe please? will have to get back to you on this one.

Petetourer
17th July 2014, 06:57
HI everyone,

Recently purchased Rover 75, have joined the club as a paid member and would welcome the opportunity to meet like minded enthusiasts of this wonderful marque.

If there is room I would indeed look forward to meeting you all.

Regards

John

Hi John

Always room mate ;)

I will add you to the list and look forward
To meeting you. May be worth a PM to Phil-T4 to see if you can get a slot in the T4. It a nice thing to get done on a newly acquired motor :)

could you put me down as a maybe please? will have to get back to you on this one.

Will do mate. Hope you can make it mate :cool:

See you there.

bradb
19th July 2014, 22:54
i no i missed the last one due to a shortfall in work but im off for next one so will defo turn up and bring the lilen so she can have ago on the train lol

preedster
20th July 2014, 14:56
Hi can you put me down as well plus 1 and eating

Petetourer
20th July 2014, 15:06
i no i missed the last one due to a shortfall in work but im off for next one so will defo turn up and bring the lilen so she can have ago on the train lol

Hi can you put me down as well plus 1 and eating

You have both been added to the list. :)

Look forward to seeing you there guys!! :cool:

kevthegerbil
20th July 2014, 18:27
Should be there weather permitting , 2 eating please .

Petetourer
21st July 2014, 15:59
Should be there weather permitting , 2 eating please .

Name added to the list mate :cool:

Looks like a good turnout so far guys & gals :D

Aimonkey
21st July 2014, 20:47
Not many gals attending Peter

billcoleman
21st July 2014, 22:27
Please add Bill and Sue Coleman to the list. Will also be eating.

Woof25
22nd July 2014, 08:23

That's so you and by our mum can be the stars of the day and bring a smile to all us grumpy old men:D innit

Petetourer
22nd July 2014, 08:37

Indeed, but there are some so I had to use the Gals, for fear of being told off!! :D

Please add Bill and Sue Coleman to the list. Will also be eating.

And so it is done ;). Look forward to meeting you :)

That's so you and by our mum can be the stars of the day and bring a smile to all us grumpy old men:D innit

Indeed Mike, well something like that anyway!! :p:

Clickernick
24th July 2014, 22:37
Long time not been on here!!! Missed a few meets,,,I'm only 1 1/4 miles from the pub too!!!!

Put me down Peter plus food,
I'll bring me vis tester if any one wants a check!

FLYING BANANA
25th July 2014, 00:20
Ziggy ZS will be joining us

Petetourer
25th July 2014, 08:08
Long time not been on here!!! Missed a few meets,,,I'm only 1 1/4 miles from the pub too!!!!

Put me down Peter plus food,
I'll bring me vis tester if any one wants a check!

Ziggy ZS will be joining us

List updated. Thanks for the meet support guys. :bowdown:

See you there!!

simon.jane
27th July 2014, 10:26
Can you put us down on the list.

Petetourer
27th July 2014, 17:21
Can you put us down on the list.

Sure can mate!! Name added. ;)

Will you be eating?

Petetourer
28th July 2014, 19:45
Little bump for this one. :D

Fingers crossed for the weather!!! :cool:

Aimonkey
28th July 2014, 20:09
Little bump for this one. :D

Fingers crossed for the weather!!! :cool:

Possibly, probrably... yeah alright :D

stevesav
30th July 2014, 10:38
Can you put down a plus 1 for me please Pete, she will be eating as well.

Petetourer
30th July 2014, 11:05
Can you put down a plus 1 for me please Pete, she will be eating as well.

No problem Steve ;)

Avulon
30th July 2014, 12:11
Looking forward to it, I'll keep my fingers crossed for the weather as well. Got a job lot of 50 fir tree clips (from China) so I'll bring a score with me in case any needs one or two just find me and ask (30 should be enough for my foreseeable (and unforeseeable) needs) - when they're gone they're gone though!

Petetourer
31st July 2014, 06:50
Looking forward to it, I'll keep my fingers crossed for the weather as well. Got a job lot of 50 fir tree clips (from China) so I'll bring a score with me in case any needs one or two just find me and ask (30 should be enough for my foreseeable (and unforeseeable) needs) - when they're gone they're gone though!

Very nice if you mate :bowdown:

I may well take you up on a couple myself :D

FLYING BANANA
31st July 2014, 08:34
Cannot make my mind up which to bring. Red or Yellow?

Cable Tie
31st July 2014, 09:09
toss a coin bob heads for red tails for yellow both are a credit to you so which ever you take wont disapoint

Petetourer
31st July 2014, 10:12
toss a coin bob heads for red tails for yellow both are a credit to you so which ever you take wont disapoint

Seems a fair way of deciding!!! :D

Woof25
31st July 2014, 10:22
Probably double headed Pete lol:} :getmecoat:

bradb
31st July 2014, 23:07
Might not be able to come sunday :-( my car fuel filterO ring has decided to snap and my baby wont start :( im hoping the replacement from rimmers will be here sat but we shall see

Petetourer
1st August 2014, 06:52
Might not be able to come sunday :-( my car fuel filterO ring has decided to snap and my baby wont start :( im hoping the replacement from rimmers will be here sat but we shall see

Fingers crossed for you mate :)

Lynyrd Skynner
1st August 2014, 10:45
Hope you guys and gals have a good meet myself and the family will be leaving around 2ish to head up north for the meet at Pateley Bridge in the yorkshire dales , should be a good day out will be good to meet some of our northern friends , this will be my first missed meet since joining last may , there are worse places to be than the yorkie dales , have good one folks...

squire
1st August 2014, 20:46
As I have to visit my mother in Kings Langley this weekend I might call in on Sunday afternoon for a brief while I my way back to the Midlands, won't be until mid afternoon though.;)
Martyn
:}

Petetourer
2nd August 2014, 07:03
As I have to visit my mother in Kings Langley this weekend I might call in on Sunday afternoon for a brief while I my way back to the Midlands, won't be until mid afternoon though.;)
Martyn

Will be good to meet you if you mange to swing by mate. :}

squire
2nd August 2014, 07:39
Will be good to meet you if you mange to swing by mate. :}

Hope to be able to make it Pete, won't be for long though and no promises, would be good to catch up with Phil T4, top man is Phil.
Regards
Martyn

Petetourer
2nd August 2014, 17:32
Weather is looking good for this one :)

Any last minute attendees welcome. :cool:

championdaddy
2nd August 2014, 18:07
I have a set of side skirts and spats, velour doors seals and standard door looms if anybody is interested.......say so and ill bring em. I wont other wise LOL

Rick-sta
2nd August 2014, 21:37
Sorry guys wont be able to make this one! :( Hopefully the next one :}

Aimonkey
2nd August 2014, 23:51
Hope to be able to make it Pete, won't be for long though and no promises, would be good to catch up with Phil T4, top man is Phil.
Regards
Martyn

My sirname is Squire!! :)

Petetourer
3rd August 2014, 07:23
Well blue sky and sunshine this morning :)

Looks set to be a lovely day!!

Catch up with you a shortly. :cool:

Aimonkey
3rd August 2014, 08:22
Well blue sky and sunshine this morning :)

Looks set to be a lovely day!!

Catch up with you a shortly. :cool:

see ya peteurrrr :D

championdaddy
3rd August 2014, 08:53
I will apologise now if I don't get to speak to everybody.
My kids are coming this time and they are notoriously low on patience LOL

I'll be around though.........you will have to spot me !

simon.jane
3rd August 2014, 09:38
Sorry we are going to have to miss this one jane's not filling well

championdaddy
3rd August 2014, 09:42
Sorry we are going to have to miss this one jane's not filling well

Get well soon

simon.jane
3rd August 2014, 09:53
Jane says thank you

Dams
3rd August 2014, 15:19
Many thanks to Phil-T4 for fixing my keyfob.

It was great meeting you all.

elefsis
3rd August 2014, 16:37
I attended my first Club meet today with a friend and was overwhelmed by the friendliness and support shown to Christine and myself. I had barely switched the engine off before I was surrounded by willing hands removing large numbers of plastic to get at the water that was by the ECU. The hole was soon cleared, water on the road safely. Remembering all the names is going to be an impossible job but I have no doubt I will gradually get to know you all.

It was suggested that as Phil was there I would be advised to take advantage of his skills in having the 160 remap. Now done.

Andy(Shiner) is going to do my fan for me as it appears it is not working.

A nice run home with all that extra power.

So a great big thank you to all of you whom I met today for making me most welcome - appreciated very much.

John

Avulon
3rd August 2014, 16:46
Nice to meet you John, I bet you enjoyed that drive home. One more car saved from a flooded ECU is a bonus. I hope you enjoy your car as much as I do mine. Remember to always post any technical queries in the technical section here if you have any problems with the car before taking it to a 'mechanic' or garage. It will often save you a lot of trouble and expense.

Cheers.

(Chris, 'the plenum inspector')

Petetourer
3rd August 2014, 16:52
I attended my first Club meet today with a friend and was overwhelmed by the friendliness and support shown to Christine and myself. I had barely switched the engine off before I was surrounded by willing hands removing large numbers of plastic to get at the water that was by the ECU. The hole was soon cleared, water on the road safely. Remembering all the names is going to be an impossible job but I have no doubt I will gradually get to know you all.

It was suggested that as Phil was there I would be advised to take advantage of his skills in having the 160 remap. Now done.

Allan(China) is going to do my fan for me as it appears it is not working.

A nice run home with all that extra power.

So a great big thank you to all of you whom I met today for making me most welcome - appreciated very much.

John

Glad you enjoyed it John. :)

Look forward to seeing you at the next... By the way, it's Shiner not China ;)

Nice to see you all again and to meet some new faces.

Weather pulled a blinder for us, and with the great surroundings it made for a great day.

Thanks everyone for attending and making it the meet that it is :cool:

See you at the next.

FLYING BANANA
3rd August 2014, 16:53
Yet another cracking meet put together by Pete. Nice to me new faces and the old one's. Will get pictures posted by tomorrow.

squire
3rd August 2014, 17:48
My sirname is Squire!! :)

It's my nickname, had it since I was a kid, I'm now the wrong side of 60 so I guess it stuck.

I managed to call in to the meet this afternoon but only for an hour, thanks for the valve dust caps Pete, and apologies for not introducing myself. Enjoyed my all too brief a visit even though the car park was absolutely crammed.
Regards
Martyn

shiner
3rd August 2014, 19:19
It's my nickname, had it since I was a kid, I'm now the wrong side of 60 so I guess it stuck.

I managed to call in to the meet this afternoon but only for an hour, thanks for the valve dust caps Pete, and apologies for not introducing myself. Enjoyed my all too brief a visit even though the car park was absolutely crammed.
Regards
Martyn
Hello mate
The valve caps were from me..
And I'm a squire as well .:p

Aimonkey
3rd August 2014, 19:24
Ugh still full from dinner earlier, all I had was a burger chips and cake!!

Aimonkey
3rd August 2014, 19:39
Hello mate

I'm Shiners 14 year old daughter (thats the reason we have the same sirname) just incase you thought we were married or something!! Hahah:D

FLYING BANANA
3rd August 2014, 22:47
Pictures from today.

FLYING BANANA
3rd August 2014, 22:50
And more pictures, well you know me!!!!

FLYING BANANA
3rd August 2014, 22:54
And even more pictures.

FLYING BANANA
3rd August 2014, 22:59
Last lot for tonight.

Avulon
3rd August 2014, 23:52
And even more pictures.

And there's mine*, not looking too shabby from that angle (where you can't see the mess I've made of the bonnet) Makes yesterdays wash and polish whilst dodging thunderstorms yesterday worth it! :D

* post 88 pic 1.

squire
4th August 2014, 05:32
Hello mate

Oops, got it wrong again:duh: Well, thanks for the valve caps, much appreciated from one Squire to another:bowdown:, although mines only a nickname.:o
Regards,
Martyn (Squire)

FLYING BANANA
4th August 2014, 07:03
Some more pictures

FLYING BANANA
4th August 2014, 07:07
The pest with the camera has more.

FLYING BANANA
4th August 2014, 07:12
And now the 'Wacky' one's.

championdaddy
4th August 2014, 08:19
I have to say......Redfive followed me to the M1 yesterday after the meet..........

What an awesome looking car !!!!!!! I love those alloys !!!!

And I have come to a desicion.........After I have sorted out the foibles of the bittersweet.......I will be looking at the possibility of a trade with a sorted 190 / V8 saloon.

FLYING BANANA
5th August 2014, 16:50
Many thanks to Peter for my Banana skin. Alas I could not get into it but my friend did.