PDA

View Full Version : Glamis convoy from glasgow

keithybhoy
8th July 2014, 08:29
Hi thought id start a wee thread so we can sort out the leaving time and meeting points for the members who are going on the day from glasgow and the west. Going by google maps it should take roughly about 2 hours to get to but we do need to take into account that T in the park is on at Kinross so might be an idea to go through Stirling,Dunblane,Auchterader as that looks to be the quickest missing the T revlers and hopefully the fuzz doing spotchecks at Kinross.

So what is the feeling about meeting at 6:45 with the view to leaving at 7am sharp at the morrisons petrol station at the fort junction 10 M8 eastbound.

if anybody has any other ideas or this aint suitable feel free to put them down here :):)

Yella Fella
8th July 2014, 11:33
Keith, if it helps with a leaving time I've traveled up before in the morning and never had any problems with T in the Park traffic. Always had a clear run.

keithybhoy
8th July 2014, 11:57
Lol cheers glen. I was thinking more of the traffic cops that hang about on the roads around kinross. I always see loads of them when i go to T :):)

keithybhoy
11th July 2014, 10:08
Aldo do you want to meet me and Gav at hillington at the burger king again. Anybody else from the west going up on the sunday morning want to meet up 1st :):)

murphyv310
11th July 2014, 18:42
Hi.
What time should I leave Killie? Bearing in mind the cars on show.

PS, I was going to stay overnight but an leaving from home on Sunday. I will have space in the car if anyone wants a lift.

AldoR
11th July 2014, 19:59
Aldo do you want to meet me and Gav at hillington at the burger king again. Anybody else from the west going up on the sunday morning want to meet up 1st :):)

Yes Keith what time :}

murphyv310
12th July 2014, 13:31
Hi.
Just a wee bump on my question. Are we meeting up at the Fort? Need to know as I would want to leave home a bit earlier.

murphyv310
12th July 2014, 19:32
Hi.
I take it then there is not a convoy?
It's a bit late in the day now to organize :bed:

keithybhoy
12th July 2014, 21:25
Sorry guys i was cleaning my car all day. Aldo,gavvlar and myself are meeting at the burger king in hillington industrial park if anybody else is wanting to meet with us. We will be there from 6:30 leaving about 6:45. Feel free to get us there. We will quickly stop at the morrisons carpark next to the fuel station if any others will be there for 7am :) :)