PDA

View Full Version : A visit

Roger1
14th April 2008, 10:25
Hi everyone,

My wife and I and a couple of friends from NZ will be in London and then through Devon, Cornwall, Sussex, Kent etc for a week or two in May, from 21st to 25th. If any of you wish to meet up for a pint and some Rover talk we'd love to catch up. We'll be driving from London to Bath, then down to Padstow and on to Penzance, then back up to Sussex to visit my ancestral home, before heading for France. Unfortunately we won't be driving a Rover, as couldn't find one to rent. Had to do with a Passat. Oh dear!

Anyway, if anyone of our fine members is available we'd love to meet you!

Cheers,

Roger

windrush
14th April 2008, 15:19
A big pity that you are not here on the 3rd or 4th of May then you could have visit us all at our annual meet at BEAULIEU
but have a good trip and enjoy yourselves

Roger1
14th April 2008, 21:50
SO TRUE! We couldnt change dates unfortunately

podge
14th April 2008, 23:20
If you are going to Padstein you must pop round the corner to a tiny place called Port Quin, we spend many a happy Autumn Break there, just look on the map West of Port Issac.
P.

Roger1
15th April 2008, 02:58
Thanks very much for the tip. Will do.

Roger1
15th April 2008, 03:35
I forgot to mention that we'll be in Scotland, based near Stirling but touring all over, from 15-22 June approx. so same invitation applies.

Roger:)

Kiwirover
15th April 2008, 05:27
I hope you have a great trip Roger. I will hold the fort in your absence and keep the home fires burning... :lol:

moonstoneboy
15th April 2008, 07:44
When and where in Sussex will you be.

Paul

Roger1
15th April 2008, 19:47
When and where in Sussex will you be.

Paul

Hi Paul,

We'll arrive 24th May. Only there for 2 days unfortunately. We'll be in both halves, and will be visiting the Lewes area and Chailey, as well as more coastal areas.

Roger

Roger1
15th April 2008, 19:48
I hope you have a great trip Roger. I will hold the fort in your absence and keep the home fires burning... :lol:

Good on ya! I'll take plenty of shots and pass on anything of interest.