PDA

View Full Version : Black Oak Steering Wheel on EBAY - BIN

ZedTeeTee
7th August 2014, 15:26
I would double check with the seller, but this (http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/191256487731?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649) appears to be a black oak steering wheel and seems fairly well priced to me at £74.99 plus delivery.

BIG LEK
7th August 2014, 15:35
I would double check with the seller, but this (http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/191256487731?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649) appears to be a black oak steering wheel and seems fairly well priced to me at £74.99 plus delivery.Ive seen the wheel and told the seller it is black oak well (green :D)

jubbarelly
7th August 2014, 15:51
Was on a few weeks ago. Maybe the person who bought it didn't want a green steering wheel lol

Rick-sta
7th August 2014, 15:54
you guys need to stop this! just made me spend another £80! :duh:

Kiltman
7th August 2014, 15:56
Damn & Blast, missed it!

Rick-sta
7th August 2014, 16:11
Damn & Blast, missed it!

Sorry!

Rick

Organiser
7th August 2014, 16:17

So you really wanted a badly faded Black (Green) Oak steering wheel. :eek: :D :getmecoat:

Tom.

Rick-sta
7th August 2014, 16:22
So you really wanted a badly faded Black (Green) Oak steering wheel. :eek: :D :getmecoat:

Tom.

Don't ruin my moment :D

Well it's going to be better than my light oak wheel fitted with a black oak dash behind it :p:

ZedTeeTee
7th August 2014, 16:45
Was on a few weeks ago. Maybe the person who bought it didn't want a green steering wheel lol

Not sure it's the same one - this was from a car being broken for spares from what I can gather, I don't think it was bought and then resold.:shrug:

Sorry! Still, think it was worth it though, even if it has gone a little bit Hulk.

Rick-sta
7th August 2014, 16:48
Sorry! Still, think it was worth it though, even if it has gone a little bit Hulk.

Definitely worth it, never seen a black oak offered that cheap before, usually they go for over £100 easily so thought I'd go for it.

Thanks for posting up the link :}

NigelOBB
7th August 2014, 18:31
Definitely worth it, never seen a black oak offered that cheap before, usually they go for over £100 easily so thought I'd go for it.

Thanks for posting up the link :}

Cheers Rick-sta
You have just saved me £80 :bowdown:

Rick-sta
7th August 2014, 19:55
Cheers Rick-sta
You have just saved me £80 :bowdown:

Anytime ;)

mmmgroveeer
7th August 2014, 22:16
know of a member who had 5 all new in packaging.
regrettably they sold one to a supposed enthusiast who gave the usual story of limited budget due to this and that blah blah blah and could only offer £75.
the seller again another enthusiast said they would accept as obviously going to a genuine home and being bought to be put on a car and not sold on.
well within a week was sold on again for £125.
so they will not part with any of the other 4 which is such a great shame.

Rick-sta
8th August 2014, 19:31
know of a member who had 5 all new in packaging.
regrettably they sold one to a supposed enthusiast who gave the usual story of limited budget due to this and that blah blah blah and could only offer £75.
the seller again another enthusiast said they would accept as obviously going to a genuine home and being bought to be put on a car and not sold on.
well within a week was sold on again for £125.
so they will not part with any of the other 4 which is such a great shame.

Whats the point in holding 4 brand new wheels which wont be fitted to a car? A bit of a waste:shrug:

NigelOBB
9th August 2014, 21:49
Agree Complete waste

mmmgroveeer
9th August 2014, 23:37
If buyer of last wheel had not been such a lying so and so then the others might be for sale.
How would anyone feel if they do a favour to a supposed enthusiast who says they have a limited budget and promise it's for their own use, to immediately see it sold on for a profit.
A total lack of class.
So stop the silly neg comments hey as they are hardly going to encourage the owner to offer any of the others for sale.

Rick-sta
14th August 2014, 19:55
well guys the steering wheel arrived a few days ago and I fitted it this morning. Is quite green but I still like it :} Can't complain at £85 :}

Thanks again to Chris for posting the link, had wanted one of these for a while :}