PDA

View Full Version : Milton Keynes Meet at The Caldecotte Arms 21st September

Petetourer
9th August 2014, 17:06
Event Disclaimer

Please be aware this is not an official 75 & ZT Owners Club meet and as such is not covered by the Club’s public liability insurance. Also the Owners Club take no responsibility for the meet in any way.

Hopefully the sun will shine for us, as the location is a great setting for good weather!!! The Meet will be on the 21st September and will start at around 11:30 as the pub does not open till 12:00

Table will be booked for around 13:00, we will have the upstairs area set aside for us again, which should be fine for up to around 35 people.... Remember to try and keep in 2's as they do a 2 for £10 deal that makes the food great value....

Phil-T4 will be gracing us with his presence once more, so All the usual T4 services will be available along with X Power upgrades and replacement keys!!! Contact Phil-T4 by PM for further information..

DON'T FORGET THAT PHIL CAN DO THE 160 MAPS NOW AS WELL

Please post your name down here if you will be attending and please also add if you will be eating So I can make sure we have enough table space reserved...

I will start the list off... Get your name down as we always have a good laugh and any new faces will be made most welcome!!!

Link to Venue

http://www.fayre-square.com/pub/caldecotte-arms-caldecotte-milton-keynes/p1299/

http://i756.photobucket.com/albums/xx210/PeteOdell/518C8FED-60DE-489F-9383-B558CE963787_zpsb62d25sa.jpg (http://s756.photobucket.com/user/PeteOdell/media/518C8FED-60DE-489F-9383-B558CE963787_zpsb62d25sa.jpg.html)

Petetourer + Eating
Flying Banana + Eating
Lynyrd Skynner + Eating
Phil T4 + Eating
Stevesav + 1 + Eating
John H
Simon.jane + Eating
Rockabillyrambo + Eating
Beejay + Eating
Avulon
Woof25 + Eating
Paulym +1 + eating
Pbaker + Eating
Harrisop48
Andy Fryer
Bob Williams
Paul d + 3 Eating
Elefsis + 1 Eating
The Shiner Clan
Gatekeeper
JordanApex
Alanjay

FLYING BANANA
9th August 2014, 17:24
Banana's turn and we'll be eating please.

Lynyrd Skynner
9th August 2014, 18:44
Yes please Pete .....

Petetourer
9th August 2014, 20:50
Banana's turn and we'll be eating please.

Yes please Pete .....

List updated guys!! See you there!!

Also had confirmation of Phil attending with the T4 guys!!! Take advantage ;)

stevesav
9th August 2014, 20:52
Put me down please Pete, plus 1 & eating.

RogerHeinz57
9th August 2014, 22:01
Please add me to the list Peter (Not eating)
Thanks.

Petetourer
10th August 2014, 08:43
Put me down please Pete, plus 1 & eating.

Please add me to the list Peter (Not eating)
Thanks.

List updated.

Looking forward to catching up again. :)

simon.jane
10th August 2014, 11:58
Can you put me and rockabillyrambo(the wife) down for this one and hopefully no hiccups

Petetourer
10th August 2014, 16:56
Can you put me and rockabillyrambo(the wife) down for this one and hopefully no hiccups

And so it is done. ;)

See you both there!! :)

beejay
11th August 2014, 18:00
I will be there depending if I have my car!!. Will be eating.

Avulon
11th August 2014, 22:39
like buses nothing all year then two in 8 weeks! :D I dare say I'll be there.

Petetourer
12th August 2014, 07:33
I will be there depending if I have my car!!. Will be eating.

Fingers crossed for you Barry... Hope to see you there :)

like buses nothing all year then two in 8 weeks! :D I dare say I'll be there.

Nothing all year!! lol. There was one at the end of Feb :getmecoat: :D

Shall pop you on the list mate.

Woof25
12th August 2014, 08:02
Put me and woof on the list please Pete and I will be eating, enjoyed the last meet a lot and good to see Phil in more relaxed mood though work did raise its head I believe, hope Barry will make it haven't seen him forever at a meet,now where is my diary!.

Petetourer
12th August 2014, 16:02
Put me and woof on the list please Pete and I will be eating, enjoyed the last meet a lot and good to see Phil in more relaxed mood though work did raise its head I believe, hope Barry will make it haven't seen him forever at a meet,now where is my diary!.

Name added Mike :)

Petetourer
16th August 2014, 08:08
Bump for this one.

Chuck your name down... ;)

Rob72
16th August 2014, 20:03
I'd like to put my name down for this..... not eating though!

Just hope i get my new motor sorted in time ;)

Petetourer
17th August 2014, 10:55
I'd like to put my name down for this..... not eating though!

Just hope i get my new motor sorted in time ;)

Fingers crossed mate :)

Shall pop you down. :cool:

Petetourer
23rd August 2014, 08:10
Little bump for this one people!!

Anymore for anymore :shrug:

pbaker
26th August 2014, 13:16
Hi Pete. confused. I am a easily confused!. your post on 9 aug 2014 says MK meet 21 September. 3 lines down it says meet is 3 aug. nobody seems to have commented?. HAVE I missed it or what?. :shrug::shrug:. [cant find an icon for confused, perhaps a MOD can oblige].

Paulym
26th August 2014, 13:32
I hope to be there as long as date is right and I am still kicking!!!

Would like to get a T4 if poss

Ta

PaulyM

Petetourer
26th August 2014, 14:58
Hi Pete. confused. I am a easily confused!. your post on 9 aug 2014 says MK meet 21 September. 3 lines down it says meet is 3 aug. nobody seems to have commented?. HAVE I missed it or what?. :shrug::shrug:. [cant find an icon for confused, perhaps a MOD can oblige].

Hmmm.... I have corrected this once already I thought :shrug:

I would guess that the 21st September would be right, as the 3rd of august has been and gone!! :D

That was the last meet ;)

All dates now match mate.... Are you coming? :shrug:

I hope to be there as long as date is right and I am still kicking!!!

Would like to get a T4 if poss

Ta

PaulyM

Will add you now mate... :)

Pop a PM over to Phil-T4 to book a slot on the T4 ;)

pbaker
30th August 2014, 18:57
Hi Pete. further to the mk dates riddle I sent u a yes I am coming. went away for a few days as a guest of the N H S. just come back, cant find my yes message so hear is another one, yes I be there and eating. peter..

Petetourer
1st September 2014, 06:38
Hi Pete. further to the mk dates riddle I sent u a yes I am coming. went away for a few days as a guest of the N H S. just come back, cant find my yes message so hear is another one, yes I be there and eating. peter..

Popped you on the list mate...

Look forward to catching up :}

Andy Fryer
1st September 2014, 18:54
Hi Pete.
Please add me, but not eating.
Thanks

Petetourer
2nd September 2014, 16:38
Hi Pete.
Please add me, but not eating.
Thanks

Name added mate ;)

See you there!!!

Bob Williams
3rd September 2014, 20:52
Please put me down for this one Pete but Pamella can't come again this time. I may be a bit late as Trophy Blue Tourer is fitting some heated screen washers to my car first but I hope he will be coming too.

Bob

Petetourer
4th September 2014, 13:24
Please put me down for this one Pete but Pamella can't come again this time. I may be a bit late as Trophy Blue Tourer is fitting some heated screen washers to my car first but I hope he will be coming too.

Bob

Name added Bob....

Hope the install goes well mate ;)

See you there

Rob72
8th September 2014, 07:43
Sorry about this but it now seems that I won't be able to make this meet :(
I'll hopefully catch up with you guys another day, have a good day
Rob

Paulym
9th September 2014, 06:42
Can you put me down as a plus one and staying for lunch too if possible.

SWMBO says yes!!!!!!!!:D

Petetourer
9th September 2014, 09:48
Sorry about this but it now seems that I won't be able to make this meet :(
I'll hopefully catch up with you guys another day, have a good day
Rob

That's a shame mate.

Hopefully catch up another time.

Can you put me down as a plus one and staying for lunch too if possible.

SWMBO says yes!!!!!!!!:D

Certainly can mate :D

Editing you on the list now. ;)

Phil-T4
10th September 2014, 11:21
I have a few Message Centres virginised and ready to go, including stalk if required. Displays are all line free. If anyone at the Mk meet is interested in a supply and fit on the day, price will include fitting and coding £80.

1. 75 - amber back lights. Can be either petrol or diesel, but not suitable for the PDC internal sounder.

2. 75 - amber back lights. Can be either petrol or diesel. - possibly sold

3. MG ZT - petrol or diesel, white back-light. - sold

4. 75 Facelift petrol, white back-light. - sold

I will need notice so I can prepare them to your car. Happy to supply these to anyone unable to make the meet but will not be posted, so a suitable time will have to be arranged.

Petetourer
10th September 2014, 11:37
I have a few Message Centers virginised and ready to go, including stalk if required. Displays are all line free. If anyone at the Mk meet is interested in a supply and fit on the day, price will include fitting and coding £80.

1. 75 - amber back lights. Can be either petrol or diesel, but not suitable for the PDC internal sounder.

2. 75 - amber back lights. Can be either petrol or diesel.

3. MG ZT - petrol or diesel, white back-light.

4. 75 Facelift petrol, white back-light.

I will need notice so I can prepare them to your car. Happy to supply these to anyone unable to make the meet but will not be posted, so a suitable time will have to be arranged.

Could be interested mate, will have to see if I can sort the pennies out first though. :o

Will let you know ASAP. ;)

Phil-T4
11th September 2014, 07:59
Only item no 1 left now...

Paulym
14th September 2014, 07:15
Hi Guys

Is there anyone going that might have power fold looms as I seem to be missing some essential ingredients. Having fitted one mirror and found gaps in the connectors for the essential wiring I could do with some help and advice please.

http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?p=1786112#post1786112

Will see you all there anyway

paul d
15th September 2014, 04:05
Going to try & make it down to this (we'll be bringing a mate to see how nice you all are lol) as the meet Deb & I attended last year was excellent. If we do is eating possible x3

Regards

Paul

Mr_Shed
15th September 2014, 06:03
Hi Pete,

Just to confirm I will be coming. :)

Tony.

Petetourer
15th September 2014, 06:27
Going to try & make it down to this (we'll be bringing a mate to see how nice you all are lol) as the meet Deb & I attended last year was excellent. If we do is eating possible x3

Regards

Paul

Great stuff Paul.

Not seen you on for a while, so will be nice to catch up :)

Name added to the list, See you there!!! ;)

Hi Pete,

Just to confirm I will be coming. :)

Tony.

Great stuff mate!! See you there. :cool:

elefsis
15th September 2014, 15:22
Confirming that I will be attending with 1 guest, both eating please.

John

Avulon
15th September 2014, 16:23
Can I just add a link to some high line parts I have for sale in case anyone coming to the meet is looking for any. I'll bring anything not already sold to the meet with me. list and prices ;) at

http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=195388

I'm always open to swaps for other bits that I want. A good MG steering wheel (black) comes to mind as well as what I've already said on the sale thread.

Look forward to seeing you all again on Sunday.

P.S keep your fingers crossed for my MOT the day before !
P.P.S I've also remembered :duh: I wouldn't mind a good condition silver MBB bonnet is also being hunted although I may yet have another go at mine, I haven't entirely given up on it.

Petetourer
16th September 2014, 07:59
Confirming that I will be attending with 1 guest, both eating please.

John

Great stuff mate!!! Will see you there :)

Let's hope the weather holds up for us!! :cool:

Gate Keeper
17th September 2014, 06:15
I am visiting the West Country later on this week and won't be able to make it over to the meet at Halfway House on Sunday. I will try and come to MK before heading off to Africa for a sabbatical next month. I hope to see you all on Sunday :)

Petetourer
17th September 2014, 07:20
I am visiting the West Country later on this week and won't be able to make it over to the meet at Halfway House on Sunday. I will try and come to MK before heading off to Africa for a sabbatical next month. I hope to see you all on Sunday :)

Would be great to see you if you can make it Phil :)

Hopefully see you there. Early signs look good for the weather :cool:

Petetourer
18th September 2014, 09:42
Come on everyone, get your name down for this meet...

Always a good time had by all and the weather looks to be on our side as well:D

http://i756.photobucket.com/albums/xx210/PeteOdell/C05DD738-B3F0-46E6-8E93-2DFD5EF4A85C_zpsrdvfwquh.png (http://s756.photobucket.com/user/PeteOdell/media/C05DD738-B3F0-46E6-8E93-2DFD5EF4A85C_zpsrdvfwquh.png.html)

Jordan Apex
18th September 2014, 09:43
I will be coming along :)

Petetourer
18th September 2014, 10:30
I will be coming along :)

Great stuff mate :)

Will see you there :cool:

alanjay
18th September 2014, 20:25
Last minute decision but I'll be there, can't say if I'll be dining or not. If there's any other "singleton" who wants to share the meal deal then I'll be eating, if not it's a sandwich in my Tourer, mind you dining in a Moonstone Tourer is not a bad thing.

Mr_Shed
18th September 2014, 21:04
Last minute decision but I'll be there, can't say if I'll be dining or not. If there's any other "singleton" who wants to share the meal deal then I'll be eating, if not it's a sandwich in my Tourer, mind you dining in a Moonstone Tourer is not a bad thing.

What :eek: eating IN the car, (it's ok Tony, breath!!!,!, :getmecoat:) lol

Be good see you

FLYING BANANA
18th September 2014, 21:17
I'll be on my own.

Petetourer
18th September 2014, 21:30

Shall pop you down mate :)

See you there!!!

I'll be on my own.

Never at an MK meet mate!!! :D :D

alanjay
18th September 2014, 21:38
I'll be on my own.

Well if you don't mind sharing a 2 for £10 meal with the owner of a humble Moonstone we could have a deal.

I realise in a game of cards a Banana will always trump a Moonstone but IMHO, Moonstone will always trump Trophy Blue.

FLYING BANANA
18th September 2014, 22:05
Well if you don't mind sharing a 2 for £10 meal with the owner of a humble Moonstone we could have a deal.

I realise in a game of cards a Banana will always trump a Moonstone but IMHO, Moonstone will always trump Trophy Blue.
Banana will trump anyone when it comes to food. See you Sunday.

alanjay
18th September 2014, 23:26
I'll be on my own.

What :eek: eating IN the car, (it's ok Tony, breath!!!,!, :getmecoat:) lol

Be good see you

Where better to dine than in a 75, of course I'm always careful, eat wearing a plastic crumb catcher and drink from a Tommy Tippee mug.
Makes driving difficult, especially when I'm on the mobile 'phone and have to steer with my knees.
:}

Jordan Apex
19th September 2014, 12:14
Is anyone going that has a copperleaf car with color coded door mirrors? I have a brand new one in an original packaging, only opened yesterday, it was sent in error and the correct one os coming to me! So anyone want this its a right hand one :)

rashi_g_h
19th September 2014, 13:41
I am going to the SE meet at the Half Way house.
Can I pop by in the afternoon???
If so until what time will you guys be there?

Petetourer
19th September 2014, 16:26
I am going to the SE meet at the Half Way house.
Can I pop by in the afternoon???
If so until what time will you guys be there?

Hi mate.

Some of us are still left at 17:00, but people tend to drift off from 15:00 onwards. ;)

Maybe see you Sunday if you can make it. :cool:

Petetourer
20th September 2014, 12:34
If anyone is in need of a re furbed injector, pop your name down here.

Shiner has one and could fit it for you tomorrow ;)

alanjay
20th September 2014, 17:34
Just seen FlyingBananas' post on cleaning his car, beginning to worry whether my beloved Moonstone Connie is good enough to attend. On the other hand, not many Moonstones attend meets, so will attend despite knowing I'll have a sleepless night wishing I'd given my car a thorough clean.

Phil-T4
20th September 2014, 17:39
Dont worry, i never wash mine!!

alanjay
20th September 2014, 18:06
Dont worry, i never wash mine!!

Noticed that when you T4'd my car but was to polite to mention at the time, now time for praise, thanks to your brilliant analysis I repaired/fixed both vis motors, I can't believe the improvement, all thanks to you.

With all the T4's you do you have a reason for not cleaning your car, I'm still looking for an excuse.

Woof25
20th September 2014, 18:06
Its not the amount of polish alan so dont worry, anyway im off bananas they make you fat !! lol :} you need a partner for lunch tony its ok if not :D

alanjay
20th September 2014, 18:13
Its not the amount of polish alan so dont worry, anyway im off bananas they make you fat !! lol :} you need a partner for lunch tony its ok if not :D

Down for lunch with Banana, if it takes him as long to polish off lunch as his car, it's the one time I can beat him.

By the way Banana, if you are reading this, I have a weird sense of humour so no offence intended.

FLYING BANANA
20th September 2014, 18:30
Down for lunch with Banana, if it takes him as long to polish off lunch as his car, it's the one time I can beat him.

By the way Banana, if you are reading this, I have a weird sense of humour so no offence intended.
We will get on fine. My sense of humour is outstanding.

Petetourer
21st September 2014, 16:39
Hi all.

Had to leave a bit earlier than normal, so am home now.

Just wanted to say a BIG thanks for everyone for turning up today and making it a great meet.

I can only apologise for the poor service today. Food was good, but took an age to get there. Unless your name was Gatekeeper anyway :shrug: :D

This happened mainly down to new members of staff and hopefully will not happen next time :o

I will be calling the manageress tomorrow and discussing the best way to do things on our next visit ;)

Anyway, hopefully all had a good time apart from that and the weather stayed dry for us again!! :)

I certainly hope to see you all again at the next meet, it certainly has the feeling of being surrounded by friends at these meets now and I hope you guys feel the same :cool:

Big thanks to Phil-T4 for once again providing us with a T4 presence and sorting out some people today. 👍

I now wait with baited breath for some pics and maybe even a video from GK Productions :D

Thanks again to everyone who attended :bowdown:

paul d
21st September 2014, 17:24
Deb & I have just got back from Milton Keynes & have to say a huge THANK YOU to Pete for organising another really enjoyable meet.

It was great to renew some old acquaintances & meet new people, (hope to see you soon Paul & Sue), they are a proper friendly crowd at this meet.

Ok it was a bit of a wait for the food but the company & banter along with the Quality of the grub made it worthwhile.

The only downside was being seated with 2 Psycho's :eek::eek:;)...!!!!

BRILLIANT DAY all in all Thanks again Pete:bowdown:

Regards

Paul & Deb

RogerHeinz57
21st September 2014, 17:57
A BIG thanks to Pete for arranging a good meet today
A good turn out and a bit of banter to keep us going.
Thanks again. Looking forward to the next one.

alanjay
21st September 2014, 18:49
Great day and I didn't mind the delay in getting my food, no where near as bad as the traffic delays to and from the event. Still doing the sums, 20 miles to local meet and £12 for food or 70 miles to MK and £5 for food.

Calculation additionally complicated by the short journey returning 25 mpg whereas trip to MK got 31 mpg.

Anyhow, a great day out and worth it to see so many variants of the MG/Rover 75s. (and their owners, of course).

Mr_Shed
21st September 2014, 19:15
Thank you for lovely afternoon Pete, don't worry about food as we had plenty to talk about even if we had to dodge the odd physio! Lol

Nice to meet you both Paul & Deb hope to meet you again in future. Good to meet known friends and make some more too.

Looking forward to the film now :).

Aaron was happy too as trains in offering, I even got taken round once too once I had found him lol.

Till next time

pbaker
21st September 2014, 19:22
yet another great day meeting old and new members, as usual all thanks to Pete the man. Looking forward to seeing the picceis (is that right?) and next meet in December. Just waiting for an indian on my way home. Peter
��

Paulym
22nd September 2014, 06:21
Marvellous:D

Thanks to you all for making it a great day Good to put faces to names. I picked up loads of good stuff. And ideas to spend some of the hard earned on!

Mr T4 inside :bowdown:
Thanks for the health check on my V6. Good to know she is in almost perfect nick and I will be looking to replace the VIS Motor.As soon as I can lay my hands on one. (Which one was it?) The changes you made to the key setting suit me perfectly and the digital speedo on the IPK is brill

Paul D:D
Thanks to you for the offer I will be round your way soon to seal the deal. You have been warned!

Andy :cool:
It was really good to meet someone local with a shared passion. We spotted you on the back road to Artlenock. Three cars in front but no mistaking your lovely green tourer with the trailer on the back.

Pete Tourer;)
Would love to come down again as I had a great time and look forward to meeting you all again. Put me down for it

Suzy said Hi to Debs. :}

Thanks All again see you soon

Phil-T4
22nd September 2014, 06:31
It was your balance VIS Paul.

Gate Keeper
22nd September 2014, 06:42
Marvellous:D

Thanks to you all for making it a great day Good to put faces to names. I picked up loads of good stuff. And ideas to spend some of the hard earned on!

Mr T4 inside :bowdown:
Thanks for the health check on my V6. Good to know she is in almost perfect nick and I will be looking to replace the VIS Motor.As soon as I can lay my hands on one. (Which one was it?) The changes you made to the key setting suit me perfectly and the digital speedo on the IPK is brill

Paul D:D
Thanks to you for the offer I will be round your way soon to seal the deal. You have been warned!

Andy :cool:
It was really good to meet someone local with a shared passion. We spotted you on the back road to Artlenock. Three cars in front but no mistaking your lovely green tourer with the trailer on the back.

Pete Tourer;)
Would love to come down again as I had a great time and look forward to meeting you all again. Put me down for it

Suzy said Hi to Debs. :}

Thanks All again see you soon

Apologies for my late arrival, missing you. I did not get a chance to say hello or take any photos of your 75. It surely was a lovely day out. The food and drink I had was excellent and a bargain for under £10. Pete did a great job organising everything. The meet was a success. Phil T4 being there was a bonus for his advice and help... Many thanks to Pete :)

FLYING BANANA
22nd September 2014, 07:26
Yet another successful meet put together by Pete. Pity about the mix up re the food but never mind.
As per norm I took stacks of pictures. Here is a selection

http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=40042&d=1411370656
http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=40043&d=1411370690
http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=40044&d=1411370732
http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=40045&d=1411370753
http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=40046&d=1411370785

And more of the same

http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=40047&d=1411370847
http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=40048&d=1411370891
http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=40049&d=1411370929
http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=40050&d=1411370960
http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=40051&d=1411371056

And even more pictures

http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=40052&d=1411371123
http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=40053&d=1411371160
http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=40054&d=1411371196
http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=40055&d=1411371293
http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=40056&d=1411371353

Still going strong. I'm bound to get to yours.

http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=40057&d=1411371435
http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=40058&d=1411371476
http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=40059&d=1411371514
http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=40060&d=1411371556
http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=40061&d=1411371598

Gradually getting to the end.
http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=40062&d=1411371671
http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=40063&d=1411371712
http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=40064&d=1411371768
http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=40065&d=1411371820
http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=40066&d=1411371883

Trailer full of 75 & ZT bits. Plus a 75 with a ZT mesh grill behind the original grill
http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=40067&d=1411371957
http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=40068&d=1411372002
http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=40069&d=1411372048
http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=40070&d=1411372085
http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=40071&d=1411372126

Getting to the end now.

http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=40072&d=1411372246
http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=40073&d=1411372286
http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=40074&d=1411372336
http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=40075&d=1411372379
http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=40076&d=1411372433

And a few more

http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=40077&d=1411372513
http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=40078&d=1411372565
http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=40079&d=1411372604
http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=40080&d=1411372647
http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=40081&d=1411372690

Last lot for now.

http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=40082&d=1411372765
http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=40083&d=1411372816
http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=40084&d=1411372881
http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=40085&d=1411372956
http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=40086&d=1411372996

Just a few more pictures.

http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=40087&d=1411375809
http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=40088&d=1411375870
http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=40089&d=1411375924
http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=40090&d=1411376026
http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=40091&d=1411376118

Gate Keeper
22nd September 2014, 08:15
Splendid happy photos Bob, with drama and creativity capturing the mood of the day perfectly :bowdown:

I had better get on and upload the videos for editing :)

Petetourer
22nd September 2014, 08:18
As per usual Bob, some great pics there mate.

Thanks for listing them up for us all to admire mate :cool:

Once again, big thanks to all that attended.

It's you guys that make it the meet that it is, all I do is arrange a venue. If no one turned up, it would not be at great would it!! :D

Shall work in getting the next one sorted. 👍

beejay
22nd September 2014, 08:25
Brilliant pictures Bob, that ominous black cloud and cloud formation, little chilly but no rain, great banter and new faces. first class meet. Suggest we put order for food an hour before we go into pub:D:D.Thanks Pete, brilliant day.

Woof25
22nd September 2014, 11:29
Once again pete a excellent meet the food was good despite the delay and the company made up for it anyway was good to see paul & deb again I might have encourage deb to get tablet, sorry paul:getmecoat:.
Great to see tony and aaron the train is a tad small but looks lots of fun. pbaker once again showed his phenomenal knowledge of the road systems in most of england !! it was good to see barry again and glad trikey was able to sort his car out. Shame yeti didnt come b ut perhaps all the 75's would have been too much for him to bear:}.
Made some new friends got car checked out by phil t4 and clean bill of health and errors deleted plus digital speedo added thanks phil.

As both bob and phil were taking the pics and video with their usual expertise I just took a few social pics with my tablet which i will try to put up now.

Harrisop48 told me will organize a meet at ruislip in oct its similar to MK in it has large reservoir a beach for children and minature train ! which is very popular and goes right round the reservoir so couple of miles at least I think

Woof25
22nd September 2014, 11:44
OK hopefully the pics will transfer now apoligies to anyone i missed it was meant to reflect members rather than their cars which were adequately covered by bob and phil

http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=40093&d=1411386007
http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=40094&d=1411386053
http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=40095&d=1411386117
http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=40096&d=1411386162
http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=40098&d=1411386215

couple more of the day

http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=40103&d=1411386424
http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=40104&d=1411386944

Mr_Shed
22nd September 2014, 19:16
Lol, just goes to show, never give a child £5 note to go get ice cream! ;)

Mr_Shed
22nd September 2014, 19:19
Great pictures guys, I like the angles you have used Bob really gives a different perspective. :D

All cars look fantastic and testimony to their respective owners, have to say I do like 75s as much as ZTs, same meat but different gravy. :)

Gate Keeper
22nd September 2014, 19:56
[QUOTE=Mr_Shed;1792903]
Looking forward to the film now :)[/QUOTE

Tony, thank you for showing me your beauty :) what colour is she in? I downloaded everything today and posted AlanJays 75 up in the photography section, the first one to be filmed. I will try and post up as many as I can this week :}

Mr_Shed
22nd September 2014, 21:03
[QUOTE=Mr_Shed;1792903]
Looking forward to the film now :)[/QUOTE

Tony, thank you for showing me your beauty :) what colour is she in? I downloaded everything today and posted AlanJays 75 up in the photography section, the first one to be filmed. I will try and post up as many as I can this week :}

Hi Phil,

Lovely to of met you yesterday and was a pleasure to let you film my car, if I had known I would of ensured the interior was decluttered lol.:duh:

She is in monogram Chagall :cool:

Saw your earlier film of alanjays 75 which looks fantastic and is very imaginative, can't wait to see what wizardry you perform with mine :bowdown:

alanjay
23rd September 2014, 00:31
[QUOTE=Gate Keeper;1793853]

Hi Phil,

Lovely to of met you yesterday and was a pleasure to let you film my car, if I had known I would of ensured the interior was decluttered lol.:duh:

She is in monogram Chagall :cool:

Saw your earlier film of alanjays 75 which looks fantastic and is very imaginative, can't wait to see what wizardry you perform with mine :bowdown:

My car needed all of Phil's wizardry, probably exhausted him, after all some think making Moonstone look good is impossible but somehow Phil made it look desirable. No such problem with a Monogram Chagall so you might be bottom of the list.

Dragrad
23rd September 2014, 01:10
Pic threads enlarged and merged to keep all together ;)

Paulym
23rd September 2014, 06:39
It was your balance VIS Paul.

Hi Mr T4 Inside

Thanks I did say I would write it down but..... :duh:

I forgot to do that too.

Anybody help me out with a replacement Balance VIS Motor? Phil did a health check for me using the magic of T4 power, and that came out as a failure. It has at least broken in the closed position which is better than open (So I am told) but better fixed I think than left. So if any one can help out please let me know.

jonjon77
23rd September 2014, 08:42
I really enjoyed the meet.shame l didn't have time for the food or to meet everyone.
A special thanks to John for sorting out my new bumper.a thanks goes to the chap (sorry l didn't catch your name) for giving me a plenum cover with the spy hole mod.

Jon

Woof25
23rd September 2014, 09:29
I really enjoyed the meet.shame l didn't have time for the food or to meet everyone.
A special thanks to John for sorting out my new bumper.a thanks goes to the chap (sorry l didn't catch your name) for giving me a plenum cover with the spy hole mod.

Jon
The man with the plenum cover with hole was probably peter aka Harrisop48, now all you need is the aquatic foam inserts at each end of scuttle and you can relax confident no nasty leaves ever block up the plenum drains, I believe pound shops do sell the right type of foam or or course a pet shop who do Aquarian supplies:}