PDA

View Full Version : Kings Lynn 31/08/14 Paintless Dent man coming!

Weso
17th August 2014, 20:23
Right chaps,

Managed to get the guy I have recommended to come along.
I have posted here previously with photographs of him doing his trade on my cars.
He is a lovely guy and a gent so will get on with everybody I am sure. His prices are very reasonable by car trade standards and likely to be even more reasonable on the day. This guy is passionate about his work and trade and nothing delights him more than people taking an interest in what he is doing and asking plenty of questions. Given a large percentage of time involves most of us standing around with hands in pockets making small talk:D this should give us a focus and an interesting distraction:D
I think Freddie, Klarzy and Jay have expressed an interest already.
If you can post here if you think you need his services we can gauge how many he can fit in during the day and how early he might need to get there
As said his prices are very reasonable, he might spend 2 hours on one car but don't worry unlikely to be more than £40. Once his gear is set up and things are underway he can go from car to car quite swiftly which is obviously to everybodies benefit.
Couple of pointers - If your car has had new paint make him aware, this is a paintless dent service so not suitable for paint damage, but quite big dents can be removed if paint not broken... He will obviously discuss with each of you the merits or perils of a particular dent

I am happy to get there early to help him set up etc but no point if people who require his services don't arrive till 12 etc:D!

If we get loads of interest in this we might have to "manage expectations" but we will cross that bridge when we come to it.

I am very sure this will prove of benefit to those attending, I hope others agree!

Mark (weso):}

EVENT DISCLAIMER

Please be aware this is not an official 75 & ZT Owners Club meet and as such is not covered by the Club’s public liability insurance. Also the Owners Club take no responsibility for the meet/event in any way.

crown
17th August 2014, 20:31
Hi mark
Put me down please:D

Mark

klarzy
17th August 2014, 20:32
Right chaps,

Managed to get the guy I have recommended to come along.
I have posted here previously with photographs of him doing his trade on my cars.
He is a lovely guy and a gent so will get on with everybody I am sure. His prices are very reasonable by car trade standards and likely to be even more reasonable on the day. This guy is passionate about his work and trade and nothing delights him more than people taking an interest in what he is doing and asking plenty of questions. Given a large percentage of time involves most of us standing around with hands in pockets making small talk:D this should give us a focus and an interesting distraction:D
I think Freddie, Klarzy and Jay have expressed an interest already.
If you can post here if you think you need his services we can gauge how many he can fit in during the day and how early he might need to get there
As said his prices are very reasonable, he might spend 2 hours on one car but don't worry unlikely to be more than £40. Once his gear is set up and things are underway he can go from car to car quite swiftly which is obviously to everybodies benefit.
Couple of pointers - If your car has had new paint make him aware, this is a paintless dent service so not suitable for paint damage, but quite big dents can be removed if paint not broken... He will obviously discuss with each of you the merits or perils of a particular dent

I am happy to get there early to help him set up etc but no point if people who require his services don't arrive till 12 etc:D!

If we get loads of interest in this we might have to "manage expectations" but we will cross that bridge when we come to it.

I am very sure this will prove of benefit to those attending, I hope others agree!

Mark (weso):}

1, possibly 2 dents (small) in doors klarzy

freddie
18th August 2014, 06:54
Put me down Mark 2 dents.

Jay
18th August 2014, 23:03
Small dent on front of bonnet. Interested Mark:}

MrDoodles
25th August 2014, 21:50
If he's got time, he can have a quick look at Ed as well! ;) :}

Weso
25th August 2014, 22:30
If he's got time, he can have a quick look at Ed as well! ;) :}

No problem Mark!

Paulym
26th August 2014, 10:25
:shrug:

Sorry to be vague and having not piped up before now. I am hoping to get there on Sunday and having a couple of door dings would certainly be interested in seeing if these can be done.

PaulyM

Weso
27th August 2014, 20:29
feel free to be vague:D, hope you can make it, 4 cars for dent man thus far, all seemingly minor work, fairly sure he can sort you as well:},

Weso
29th August 2014, 21:48
Cheque or cash on the day!:}