PDA

View Full Version : 49th Halfway House. 21st September

FLYING BANANA
18th August 2014, 19:14
Our 49th meet at the Halfway House meet will be held on Sunday 21st September. From Noon to whenever

OCTOBER 19th WILL BE OUR 50th MEET AT THE HALFWAY HOUSE.

Welcome to MG-ROVER-South East,we have been doing this event for around four years and have steadily built it into the biggest regular MG-Rover South East meet, there have been some changes of venue along the way, but at Brentwood it has worked best and continues to be the regular meet venue.

We meet up around the 3rd Sunday of the Month,but sometimes due to other popular events this is changed by a week either side.The Halfway House in Brentwood,has easy access from the M25/A127 to Southend, it has a large car park of which we use the back near the play area, serves meals and drinks and has all the facilities we could use

ABOUT THE MEET
We arrive as the designated time which is about Noon so that we can make a day of it and avoid the dark nights that we get in the winter months.
After looking at Members Cars we take a few pics and weather permiting we stay outside to greet anyone who has yet to arrive, were not hard to find as we all park together in the Venue Car Park.

The current Meet Reps are Alan Hodgson - Rover BRM, Paul Woodham-Trophy Blue ZT, Dave Beale- Solar Red ZTT, Bob Burgess in either Sunspot Yellow ZT or a Firefrost ZT.

These Meets are Family Friendly and we welcome anyone to participate.

There are a good handful of us from all over the London, Kent and Essex areas but we gladly welcome more, if you know any other Members on other forums near the Meet or Friends who own an MG-ROVER
then SPREAD THE WORD and post up Topics on your respective owners Club Web-sites.

We have a few basic rules for the Meet, this is to make sure we Represent the club in a responsible manner

1. NO ANTI-SOCIAL BEHAVIOR
2. NO WHEEL SPINS
3. NO BURN-OUTS
4. NO DOUGHNUTS
5. NO DANGEROUS MANUVERS (Handbreak turns etc)
6. NO BLASTING SOUND SYSTEMS
7. DRINK RESPONSIBLY

PLEASE REMEMBER TO PUT RUBBISH IN THE BINS PROVIDED OR TAKE HOME WITH YOU PLEASE.

Disclaimer,please read

ANY BREECH THESE RULES AND YOU WILL EJECTED FROM THE MEET AND BANNED FROM FUTURE MEETS

MEETING DETAILS
The best way to come is exiting the M25 at Juncton 29 and taking the A127 as The Halfway House is located straight of it, there is also a Juntction and slipway right next to it which is handy for heading back to the M25.

The HALFWAY HOUSE
Southend Arterial Road, (A127)
Brentwood,
Essex,
CM13 3LL - (Be sure to remember this for your Sat-Nav)

FACILITIES

Large Beer Garden - Wheelchair Access - Disabled Toilet - Baby Changing Facility - Outdoor Children's Play Area - Car Parking for 100+ Cars - Debit & Credit Cards Accepted - Great Hot Food - Good Selection of Beers, Wine and Spirits.
Also on site is a Little Chef and a Travelodge Hotel.

MG-Rover South East can be found on Facebook.

If you have ANY Problems just send Admin a PM if you need anymore info or Directions, we are happy to send out Mobile Numbers to anyone interested in coming so we can keep in touch for future meets and events.

Those attending are:::::::::::

Grandy - Audi
Alan- Rover BRM
Dave75- Rover 75
Woody804 - MG ZT
JMW - MG ZT (((((((maybe))))))))
Peg - MG ZT
Rick-sta - MG ZT
Mark - MG ZT
Lauren - MG ZT
Mr. Zonk - MG ZTT
Mrs. Zonk - MG ZR
Emma - MG ZR
Daytona365 - MG ZS

Event Disclaimer
Please be aware this is not an offical Rover 75/ MG ZT Owners Club meet and as such is not covered by the Club's public liability insurance. Also the Owners Club take no responsibility for the meet in anyway.
Last edited by FLYING BANANA; 16th August 2014 at 18:33.. Reason: Additions

RPWC
18th August 2014, 20:35
Bob, you can stick me , Graham1961 and Blacknwhite on the October list

woody804
18th August 2014, 20:36
Yes please Mr B.

FLYING BANANA
18th August 2014, 20:41
Bob, you can stick me , Graham1961 and Blacknwhite on the October list
Will start the October list after the September meet Richard.
Is Graham driving? If so what? And is Bob bringing the Twilight?

FLYING BANANA
18th August 2014, 20:42
Yes please Mr B.
Ok Paul, name on list.

RPWC
18th August 2014, 21:22
Will start the October list after the September meet Richard.
Is Graham driving? If so what? And is Bob bringing the Twilight?

Bob bringing twilight,G riding shotgun with me as his 75 will be sorned for winter

Gate Keeper
20th August 2014, 08:57
Put me down for the 21st Bob. I am flying back to Africa on the 4 Oct, sadly will miss the 50th meet.

FLYING BANANA
20th August 2014, 09:04
OK Phil, name on list.

Jan A~T
20th August 2014, 13:03
See you there :}

Woof25
20th August 2014, 13:13
I wont make it as conflicts with ameet I have commited still plenty of meets to come at HH aren t there and you have lots so i wont be missed :}

Rick-sta
20th August 2014, 14:28
Could you put me down for this one please :}

FLYING BANANA
20th August 2014, 14:32
Could you put me down for this one please :}

OK Rick name on the list.

Peg
23rd August 2014, 09:34
Hi Bob,

I would like to come to this meet on the 21st September, This will be my first meet so I will have lots of questions to ask especially regarding the VIS motor issues.

Regards,

Peg.

Trophy Blue ZT 180+

FLYING BANANA
23rd August 2014, 09:40
Welcome aboard Peg. We are a friendly lot. Someone will be able to answer your questions.

JMW
24th August 2014, 19:22
Hi

Will anyone there have a t4? At some point I need to get my lazy locking activated and also door locking for when I drive off.

Thanks

Jon

FLYING BANANA
24th August 2014, 19:38
Hi

Will anyone there have a t4? At some point I need to get my lazy locking activated and also door locking for when I drive off.

Thanks

Jon
No T4 at this meet but there will be one at the Caldercotte Arms meet on the 21st September. But you are still welcome to attend. I'll put your name on the list.

Yeti
24th August 2014, 23:26
Sorry to hijack this thread, but we will have two T4s at The Star, on the 14 Sept if you wish to attend

FLYING BANANA
25th August 2014, 06:33
Sorry to hijack this thread, but we will have two T4s at The Star, on the 14 Sept if you wish to attend
Not a problem. After all we are on on here to help one and other out.

FLYING BANANA
10th September 2014, 11:18
Looks be yet another good meet at the Halfway House.

Yeti
10th September 2014, 13:22
All being well, I will attend Octobers meet Bob and will try to bring some with me

Gate Keeper
16th September 2014, 16:30
i am down in the West Country at the end of the week and probably wont be able to make it over to Halfway House, please accept my apologies :bowdown:

FLYING BANANA
16th September 2014, 18:10
i am down in the West Country at the end of the week and probably wont be able to make it over to Halfway House, please accept my apologies :bowdown:

OK Phil no problem.

Woof25
16th September 2014, 18:19
If people are notifying their absence I wont be there either other priorities at present which cannot be met at HH

FLYING BANANA
16th September 2014, 19:43
If people are notifying their absence I wont be there either other priorities at present which cannot be met at HH
Ok Mike not a problem. I'm not there either this time around. But I'll be there for the 50th.

RPWC
20th September 2014, 12:55
Ok Mike not a problem. I'm not there either this time around. But I'll be there for the 50th.

So will I :D

FLYING BANANA
20th September 2014, 13:48
So will I :D
Yes and we are looking forward to you, Graham & Bob attending.

RPWC
20th September 2014, 14:24
Yes and we are looking forward to you and Bob attending.

Don't forget Graham;)

Rick-sta
20th September 2014, 20:52
Sorry all. Wont be able to make this one. Got a very busy weekend. Hopefully make the next one :)

FLYING BANANA
20th September 2014, 21:03
Sorry all. Wont be able to make this one. Got a very busy weekend. Hopefully make the next one :)

Ok Rick, try and make the one in October as it is our 50th meet.

Rick-sta
20th September 2014, 21:55
Ok Rick, try and make the one in October as it is our 50th meet.

I will do :}