PDA

View Full Version : Hollow Tree Meet - Sunday 21st. September 2014

vindaloo
22nd August 2014, 19:05
Our next arranged monthly Sunday meet will be on the 21st. September at 12pm at the Hollow Tree in Stretton.

Come one, come all, everyone is welcome.

I will be there to get some food. If you require a T4 session please contact Rich17865 before the meet.

Come along, bring the family, there is an indoor and outdoor play area, it makes for a nice Sunday out!

Please don't turn up and leave without finding us, send me a PM and I will let you have my phone number in case you cannot find us.

Please be aware that regional meets are not official 75 & ZT Owners Clubs meets and as such are not covered by the clubs public liability insurance.

Also the Owners Club take no responsibility for the meet in any way.

rich17865
22nd August 2014, 20:14
Might have to give this one a miss :( gutted as I haven't missed one for a very long time.

My conservatory has been glazed today so I have to get the floor tiled, I have started today and it is likely to be an all weekend job for three of us!

If we get it all finished in time, we will be there, but I don't hold out much hope :(

J1MBO
20th September 2014, 13:24
I'm also not able to attend, we're off with some cartons to our eldest daughter's in advance of her moving next weekend.......lovely, being mr shifter!

carguy143
21st September 2014, 19:40
Sorry I couldn't make it. Changing the thermostat yesterday ended up cripling most the electrics on my car. Due to disconnecting the battery, my electric windows stopped working properly, central locking failed to work properly, the air con and heating also stopped functioning properly. The worst of it is my radiator fan died. So today I ended up having to get my BCU and other ECUs reprogrammed. Thankfully all's well again and working as it should be.

Hopefully I'll be at the next one.

Rik.

vindaloo
21st September 2014, 19:41
How can disconnecting the battery cause all that trouble?

carguy143
21st September 2014, 22:23
How can disconnecting the battery cause all that trouble?

It can happen on rare occasions, but it shouldn't. Many people talk about the front window switches controlling the wrong window, this is usually after they've had the battery off. It can cause corruption in the BCU. Some suggest that removing the battery too soon after switching off the ignition can do this. I must admit I removed the battery within 5 minutes of switching off the engine so I guess there may be some truth there.