PDA

View Full Version : Complaints from the neighbours

Simondi
20th April 2008, 19:00
Just had a very enjoyable afternoon washing and polishing my 75.
Just as I was getting the polish out my next door neighbour emerged from their house and asked if I could stop washing my car!!!

The reason?

' Your car is always gleaming it makes the rest of our cars look old and shaby' she said.

What could I say :D:D I hadn't even got halfway through!!

Talk about the feel good factor!!

Lates
20th April 2008, 20:26
Going to treat TeeTee ( swmbo's name for the Daddy Zed ) to a full details next weekend courtesy of our resident detailer.Pics to follow when done....Bring on the sunshine, you can rain all week but give me a dry weekend.

JohnDotCom
20th April 2008, 20:29
....Bring on the sunshine, you can rain all weekend but give me a dry weekend.

Come on Mr Lates don't you mean it can rain all week? http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/images/icons/icon10.gif :pillow:

Lates
20th April 2008, 20:34
D Oh !! been a long one today, :o

bad-head-day
20th April 2008, 22:20
Next weekend looks like it could be nice. I know it's a week away (duh) but I use www.weather.com - I have a link for my home location. It seems fairly accurate :)

edit - oh well never mind, at least it will be warmer ;) http://www.weather.com/outlook/travel/businesstraveler/tenday/UKXX1323?from=36hr_fcst10DayLink_business

empsburna
21st April 2008, 22:41
Going to treat TeeTee ( swmbo's name for the Daddy Zed ) to a full details next weekend courtesy of our resident detailer.Pics to follow when done....Bring on the sunshine, you can rain all week but give me a dry weekend.
before/during/after pics!

Be a good excuse to try out my new camera ;)

Lates
21st April 2008, 22:43
before/during/after pics!

Be a good excuse to try out my new camera ;)

Can we swap please mr - your pics for a bacon roll ?

empsburna
22nd April 2008, 10:19
Can we swap please mr - your pics for a bacon roll ?
Deal!

fwqrgfwqrgq

Lates
22nd April 2008, 23:11
Like these deals :D Tee Tee will be mucky after a motorway journey saturday but hopefully a bright day Sunday will reveal "his" other more shiney side