PDA

View Full Version : Show Stands and Info Sheets

Yella Fella
8th September 2014, 09:42
Aldo provided some feedback on the stands and information cards after they were used a Granton last weekend.

I'll make few changes small changes so everyone who is going to Scone show this weekend will have a new card. I'll bring them with me on Sunday.

Changes:
A4 sheets will trimmed down slightly to provide a better laminated seal around the edges to help protect them from moisture/rain.
I'll remove the mileage details from the car because this will always change therefore the cards will always need updating.
Ive asked on the forum if someone can provide a high resolution copy of the club banner/logo. The one currently used has been taken straight from the web site and the quality could be better.
New sheets will be printed on photographic paper before laminating. This gives a crisper print and whiter sheet than normal paper.
Any other suggestions are wolcome. :}

PS, parahandy, can you have you car resprayed Caledonia Purple before Scone? :D

FLYER
8th September 2014, 12:26
Excellent stuff.

Tim_Burgess
8th September 2014, 17:34

You wait years for a Dorchester red car and then two turn up at once! :shrug:

Astraeus
8th September 2014, 19:30
Aldo provided some feedback on the stands and information cards after they were used a Granton last weekend.

I'll make few changes small changes so everyone who is going to Scone show this weekend will have a new card. I'll bring them with me on Sunday.

Changes:
A4 sheets will trimmed down slightly to provide a better laminated seal around the edges to help protect them from moisture/rain.
I'll remove the mileage details from the car because this will always change therefore the cards will always need updating.
Ive asked on the forum if someone can provide a high resolution copy of the club banner/logo. The one currently used has been taken straight from the web site and the quality could be better.
New sheets will be printed on photographic paper before laminating. This gives a crisper print and whiter sheet than normal paper.
Any other suggestions are wolcome. :}

The detail sheets and stands gave a much better impression of our club and cars. Aldo's superb looking engine caused quite a bit of interests and photographs taken. Fair bit of interest in our cars in general and that large Mini estate further down the line :eek: ( sorry George ...there was plenty room too. Guess the marshall was concerned how long it would take us :shrug:)

You don't know how these things will work until you use them. They are certainly not likely to get any wetter! The ones that had not been trimmed were fine. Photo paper will improve the look a bit more but they did look excellent.

Graham's flag and flagpole looked fantastic!
Chris

parahandy
9th September 2014, 18:59
"PS, parahandy, can you have you car resprayed Caledonia Purple before Scone?"

Cannae find any Caledonian Purple, have plenty Magnolia - will that do?

keithybhoy
11th September 2014, 22:45
Ok cool glen but can i sfill have the Saltire at the top instead of the Jack please :) :)