PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Dinner at The Hawes Inn (Date to be set)

Graham1961
16th September 2014, 11:13
Hi All.

Would anyone be up for Christmas Dinner at The Hawes Inn South Queensferry ?
The date has yet to be set, but I will ask at out next meet.

Now last year we actually had two Christmas Dinners, one without Turkey and one with...:D.

As deposits might have to be paid...Can I ask all those who are interested in coming just to add your names to give me an idea how many, then I can book nearer the time.

Thanks for your co-operation.

EVENT DISCLAIMER

Please be aware this is not an official 75 & ZT Owners Club meet and as such is not covered by the Club’s public liability insurance. Also the Owners Club take no responsibility for the meet/event in any way.

FrazzleTC
24th September 2014, 16:37
Depending on how finances are after putting the 75 back on the road, I could be keen to come to this! :)

Graham1961
24th September 2014, 18:41
Depending on how finances are after putting the 75 back on the road, I could be keen to come to this! :)

Excellent Fraser.

I going to speak to Helga on Friday at The Hawes to find out more details regards Christmas Dinners.

MASTIFF2
24th September 2014, 18:46
Hi All.

Would anyone be up for Christmas Dinner at The Hawes Inn South Queensferry ?
The date has yet to be set, but I will ask at out next meet.

Now last year we actually had two Christmas Dinners, one without Turkey and one with...:D.

As deposits might have to be paid...Can I ask all those who are interested in coming just to add your names to give me an idea how many, then I can book nearer the time.

Thanks for your co-operation.

Are you booking the first non-Turkey diiner with crackers and hats or the second Turkey inclusive dinner without crackers and hats or do we need to come to both ? :duh:

I await Anne-Marie's responce with interest :D

Graham1961
24th September 2014, 20:41
Are you booking the first non-Turkey diiner with crackers and hats or the second Turkey inclusive dinner without crackers and hats or do we need to come to both ? :duh:

I await Anne-Marie's responce with interest :D

What I was going to do Brian was discuss with AnnMarie the options and see what she thinks, then I will go with what she decides.

FLYER
25th September 2014, 22:07
What I was going to do Brian was discuss with AnnMarie the options and see what she thinks, then I will go with what she decides.

You are so ******* dead .....:D

Graham1961
27th September 2014, 22:54
I will start a new thread for the Christmas Dinner which will be Friday 28th November.

Gurgle260
28th September 2014, 18:50
Depending on our other potential commitments we would like to come to this

Robert and Lauralin

Gurgle260
3rd November 2014, 10:10
Put us down as a definite now..me and the missus

Cheers

Robert