PDA

View Full Version : The 50th Halfway House meet.

FLYING BANANA
22nd September 2014, 17:47
Our 50th meet at the Halfway House will be held on Sunday 19th October. From Noon to late

The Administrators of the MGRSE will be laying on a buffet with cake. Come and join one of the most popular meets in the South East.

Welcome to MG-ROVER-South East,we have been doing this event for around four years and have steadily built it into the biggest regular MG-Rover South East meet, there have been some changes of venue along the way, but at Brentwood it has worked best and continues to be the regular meet venue.

We meet up around the 3rd Sunday of the Month,but sometimes due to other popular events this is changed by a week either side.The Halfway House in Brentwood,has easy access from the M25/A127 to Southend, it has a large car park of which we use the back near the play area, serves meals and drinks and has all the facilities we could use

ABOUT THE MEET
We arrive as the designated time which is about Noon so that we can make a day of it and avoid the dark nights that we get in the winter months.
After looking at Members Cars we take a few pics and weather permiting we stay outside to greet anyone who has yet to arrive, were not hard to find as we all park together in the Venue Car Park.

The Administrators of the MGRSE are Alan Hodgson - Rover BRM,
Paul Woodham-Trophy Blue ZT,
Dave Beale- Solar Red ZTT,
Bob Burgess in either Sunspot Yellow ZT or a Firefrost ZT.

These Meets are Family Friendly and we welcome anyone to participate.

There are a good handful of us from all over the London, Kent and Essex areas but we gladly welcome more, if you know any other Members on other forums near the Meet or Friends who own an MG-ROVER
then SPREAD THE WORD and post up Topics on your respective owners Club Web-sites.

We have a few basic rules for the Meet, this is to make sure we Represent the club in a responsible manner

1. NO ANTI-SOCIAL BEHAVIOR
2. NO WHEEL SPINS
3. NO BURN-OUTS
4. NO DOUGHNUTS
5. NO DANGEROUS MANUVERS (Handbreak turns etc)
6. NO BLASTING SOUND SYSTEMS
7. DRINK RESPONSIBLY

PLEASE REMEMBER TO PUT RUBBISH IN THE BINS PROVIDED OR TAKE HOME WITH YOU PLEASE.

Disclaimer,please read

ANY BREECH THESE RULES AND YOU WILL EJECTED FROM THE MEET AND BANNED FROM FUTURE MEETS

MEETING DETAILS
The best way to come is exiting the M25 at Juncton 29 and taking the A127 as The Halfway House is located straight of it, there is also a Juntction and slipway right next to it which is handy for heading back to the M25.

The HALFWAY HOUSE
Southend Arterial Road, (A127)
Brentwood,
Essex,
CM13 3LL - (Be sure to remember this for your Sat-Nav)

FACILITIES

Large Beer Garden - Wheelchair Access - Disabled Toilet - Baby Changing Facility - Outdoor Children's Play Area - Car Parking for 100+ Cars - Debit & Credit Cards Accepted - Great Hot Food - Good Selection of Beers, Wine and Spirits.
Also on site is a Little Chef and a Travelodge Hotel.

MG-Rover South East can be found on Facebook.

If you have ANY Problems just send Admin a PM if you need anymore info or Directions, we are happy to send out Mobile Numbers to anyone interested in coming so we can keep in touch for future meets and events.

Those attending are:::::::::::

Grandy - Audi A4
RPWC - Rover 75. Travelling from Newcastle for the meet.
Dave75 - Rover 75
Woof25 - Rover 75
BeeJay - Rover 75
Steve61 - Rover 75
Rash_g_h - Rover 75
AlanJay - Rover 75 Tourer in "Moonstone"
Peter & Wife - Rover 75
Jamie - Rover 25
Guest - Rover 25
Alan- Rover BRM
AuroaMG- MG Montego. Maybe, depends on the weather.
Bozz- MG ZT
First-things-first - MG ZT
Black&White - MG ZT "Twilight". Travelling from Newcastle.
Aldo R - MG ZT V8 in "Caldonian". Travelling from Clydebank with a Petrol Tanker following.
Woody804 - MG ZT
Fezzy Fox - MG ZT
Dragonheart - MG ZT
Peg - MG ZT
Rick-sta - MG ZT
Mark - MG ZT
Bob - MG ZT " The Flying Banana". First event after re-build.
Pat - MG ZT. With Union Jack roof.
Piston broke - MG ZT or MG 3
Mr. Zonk - MG ZTT
Dave W. - MG ZTT
Mrs. Zonk - MG ZR
Emma - MG ZR
Lauren - MG ZR in "Caldoinan"
Daytona365 - MG ZS
Peter ZS - MG ZS
Kev - MG ZS
2x Guests 2x MG ZS's
Eamon - MG TF
Jan A-T - MG TF

Event Disclaimer
Please be aware this is not an offical Rover 75/ MG ZT Owners Club meet and as such is not covered by the Club's public liability insurance. Also the Owners Club take no responsibility for the meet in anyway.

beejay
23rd September 2014, 12:46
I'll come down Bob, support the 75's

Barry

FLYING BANANA
23rd September 2014, 13:57
I'll come down Bob, support the 75's

Barry
Thanks Barry, name added to list.

Yeti
23rd September 2014, 14:20
Rick-sta is a clever lad he is coming twice lol. Stick me down as a possible please mate. I intend to be there, but will see how things pan out. Not sure which car will be in either

Pistonbroke666
23rd September 2014, 15:48
I should be good for this :)

FLYING BANANA
23rd September 2014, 16:01
Rick-sta is a clever lad he is coming twice lol. Stick me down as a possible please mate. I intend to be there, but will see how things pan out. Not sure which car will be in either

Ok Vinne, name on list.
I should be good for this :)

Name added to the ever growing list.

alanjay
23rd September 2014, 20:29
Rule 4. NO DOUGHNUTS has always put me off but I suppose I can give up eating doughnuts for one day. So put me down for this one.

FLYING BANANA
23rd September 2014, 21:04
Rule 4. NO DOUGHNUTS has always put me off but I suppose I can give up eating doughnuts for one day. So put me down for this one.

OK No Doughnuts. Name on the list.

alanjay
23rd September 2014, 21:10
Pleased to see Yeti is joining us, we both live in Guildford so it will be fun watching him trying to keep up with me.

david75
23rd September 2014, 21:16
I plan to be there. v6 should have had an Expensive Thing done by then.

FLYING BANANA
23rd September 2014, 21:19
I plan to be there. v6 should have had an Expensive Thing done by then.
OK David name on list. Belts by any chance?

david75
23rd September 2014, 21:45
OK David name on list. Belts by any chance?

Spot on! And coolant pump at same time. Service book says were done a few years ago, still within recommended time limit actually and certainly well within mileage, but better safe than sorry, and I'll know they will have been done properly.

Yeti
26th September 2014, 01:02
Pleased to see Yeti is joining us, we both live in Guildford so it will be fun watching him trying to keep up with me.

Will be in the ZTT if able to come, but need two VIS motors so will probably be behind you for the first and only time lol

Steve61
29th September 2014, 12:58
At the risk of something going pop, like it did last time I said I'd be there...
I'll be there.....:D:D

FLYING BANANA
29th September 2014, 13:24
At the risk of something going pop, like it did last time I said I'd be there...
I'll be there.....:D:D
OK Steve, I'll put you name on the list.

Pistonbroke666
29th September 2014, 14:24
Thinking this meet is going to be particularly busy - will have to ensure I'm there in time to get a good pitch!

FLYING BANANA
29th September 2014, 14:58
Thinking this meet is going to be particularly busy - will have to ensure I'm there in time to get a good pitch!
I've booked the Travel lodge, not joking. As it happens there is a few of us meeting up Saturday night for a meal at the pub. And that way I can sink a few pints.

Pistonbroke666
29th September 2014, 15:03
I've booked the Travel lodge, not joking. As it happens there is a few of us meeting up Saturday night for a meal at the pub. And that way I can sink a few pints.

Ah well I'm reasonably local so do be sure to let us know which one you head to.

alanjay
29th September 2014, 15:48
Will be in the ZTT if able to come, but need two VIS motors so will probably be behind you for the first and only time lol

Even with dodgy VIS motors your manual ZTT ought to beat a Granddad in an Auto.

FLYING BANANA
29th September 2014, 15:48
Ah well I'm reasonably local so do be sure to let us know which one you head to.
Travel lodge is on the same site as the Halfway House and that is where we will be.

rashi_g_h
29th September 2014, 17:22
Put me into the list too please.
Ill be attending. Looking forward

FLYING BANANA
29th September 2014, 17:31
Put me into the list too please.
Ill be attending. Looking forward
Name added. Nice to see you again.

Evil McNasty
11th October 2014, 14:39
I hope to make this one but other people might have other ideas. :D

AURORA MG
11th October 2014, 17:35
For some reason I have never been to one of these meets but if the weather is dry I would bring my red MG Montego along as my Mum lives in Corringham not far away.
As my son now has a Rover 25 he may come too & a couple of friends I know (ZS120+ & ZR160 Monogram) may come too if it is dry.

Do we/you generally have a meal etc after looking at the cars like the Kent Meets I used to organise a few years ago?

FLYING BANANA
11th October 2014, 17:47
For some reason I have never been to one of these meets but if the weather is dry I would bring my red MG Montego along as my Mum lives in Corringham not far away.
As my son now has a Rover 25 he may come too & a couple of friends I know (ZS120+ & ZR160 Monogram) may come too if it is dry.

Do we/you generally have a meal etc after looking at the cars like the Kent Meets I used to organise a few years ago?

Yes food is available in the pub but a wee bit expensive or there is a Little Chef on site as well.
Be nice to see you with your Montego again. I'all add you to the ever growing list.

peter.goodson
11th October 2014, 17:57
Hi Bob

Please add me and my wife to the list.

Many thanks

Peter

FLYING BANANA
11th October 2014, 20:12
Hi Bob

Please add me and my wife to the list.

Many thanks

Peter

Ok Peter. Name added.

alanjay
11th October 2014, 21:22

Really do hope you come with your MG Montego, of all the company cars I had the Montego was my favourite. Compared with the Sierra's and Cavalier's my employer ran the Montego was the cheapest to run by far, a very much underrated car in it's day, bit like the 75 when it was launched.

blacknwhite
13th October 2014, 16:47
I'll be there Bob. I'll give "Twilight" a run out. Reckon its going to take £120 in petrol round trip. What does yellow banana normally take on a run up to Newcastle?

AldoR
13th October 2014, 17:35
Can you add me to the list thanks ;)

AldoR
13th October 2014, 17:38
I'll be there Bob. I'll give "Twilight" a run out. Reckon its going to take £120 in petrol round trip. What does yellow banana normally take on a run up to Newcastle?

Well i can only pray for that figure :girl5:

alanjay
13th October 2014, 17:44

Yeti's not stupid, he's asked to come in my car because that's the only way he can keep up with me.

FLYING BANANA
13th October 2014, 17:47
Well i can only pray for that figure :girl5:

Costs about the same Bob. Depending on how I drive.

Aldor, I used to plan my route with the V8 by places of interest. Places like Esso, BP, Shell and Texaco.

alanjay
13th October 2014, 17:48
Just noticed this "The Administrators of the MGRSE will be laying on a buffet with cake". Will this be my all time favourite, Banana Cake?

FLYING BANANA
13th October 2014, 17:52
Just noticed this "The Administrators of the MGRSE will be laying on a buffet with cake". Will this be my all time favourite, Banana Cake?

Washed down with Banana Beer.

FLYING BANANA
13th October 2014, 17:54
Can you add me to the list thanks ;)

:bowdown:Wow! Thought I was the only one who done the long hauls. Be good to see you again. Safe journey.

blacknwhite
14th October 2014, 11:53
Nice one Aldo. I'll see you at Richards.

Woof25
14th October 2014, 12:02
Hi bob please add me and woof as we are doing a pony express delivery on behalf of another member,but I look forward to seeing old friends too and maybe make a new one .no cake for me sadly bananas to starchy and wreck my diet plan :shrug: I know sad isn't it.
Busy month for meets what with the star last Sunday H H on I9th then Ruislip on the 26th have to wash my shirts lol anyway hopefully the weather will be kind to us on Sunday.

FLYING BANANA
14th October 2014, 13:47
Hi bob please add me and woof as we are doing a pony express delivery on behalf of another member,but I look forward to seeing old friends too and maybe make a new one .no cake for me sadly bananas to starchy and wreck my diet plan :shrug: I know sad isn't it.
Busy month for meets what with the star last Sunday H H on I9th then Ruislip on the 26th have to wash my shirts lol anyway hopefully the weather will be kind to us on Sunday.

OK Mike name on list.

BOZZ
15th October 2014, 18:35
can i please have adress or post code . check how far this meet. thanks

alanjay
15th October 2014, 18:38

About 8 miles more than Yeti and I are going from Guildford, so well worth you going the extra mile(s).

BOZZ
15th October 2014, 18:43
thats ok ,just exact adress be good to know

coolcat
15th October 2014, 18:50
thats ok ,just exact adress be good to know

It's on the first post;)

The HALFWAY HOUSE
Brentwood,
Essex,
CM13 3LL

first-things-first
15th October 2014, 18:52
Put my name down. Be good to meet some of you reprobates, errr, nice people. :D

BOZZ
15th October 2014, 18:54
It's on the first post;)

The HALFWAY HOUSE
Brentwood,
Essex,
CM13 3LL

thanks find:getmecoat:

FLYING BANANA
15th October 2014, 18:54
Be nice to see you again. I'll take your picture this time. Name on the ever growing list

FLYING BANANA
15th October 2014, 18:57
Put my name down. Be good to meet some of you reprobates, errr, nice people. :D
We are very respectful most of the time. Be nice to meet you. Make sure you introduce yourself. We welcome ALL newcomers. Name on list.

BOZZ
15th October 2014, 19:15
Be nice to see you again. I'll take your picture this time. Name on the ever growing list

wait if i get bed and breakfast then i guess it's looking good

alanjay
15th October 2014, 19:39
thanks find:getmecoat:

Hope you make it, you owe me a pint for boxing me in on the A3 (English humour).

FLYING BANANA
15th October 2014, 19:57
I'm meeting with a few others on the Saturday evening for a meal and I'm staying at the VERY EXPENSIVE Travelodge. So I'll be nice and early for Sunday.
So a nice Olympic breakfast to start the day.

RPWC
15th October 2014, 21:32
I'm meeting with a few others on the Saturday evening for a meal and I'm staying at the VERY EXPENSIVE Travelodge. So I'll be nice and early for Sunday.
So a nice Olympic breakfast to start the day.
That'll be right!, I saved nearly 50 quid by going to Thurrock.

coolcat
15th October 2014, 21:38
I'm meeting with a few others on the Saturday evening for a meal

Very much looking forward to it as well Bob:drool4::}

FLYING BANANA
15th October 2014, 21:46
Very much looking forward to it as well Bob:drool4::}

Table booked for 8.30pm.

BOZZ
15th October 2014, 21:51
Hope you make it, you owe me a pint for boxing me in on the A3 (English humour).

sorry, you know horses under the bonnet and too slow in the left :D are you in the front , some one have to be faster:D I try be more ...... nice next time:shrug:

BOZZ
15th October 2014, 21:57
Yes put me in please I be the by 12.00 :party: , in time at work boss show me where is expensive wax storage :D:D:D :bowdown: looks busy Saturday need wissmotor give a clean as well.

alanjay
15th October 2014, 22:31
sorry, you know horses under the bonnet and too slow in the left :D are you in the front , some one have to be faster:D I try be more ...... nice next time:shrug:

I had plenty of horses under my bonnet, trouble was the Audi in front of me didn't. I suspect you didn't see the Audi, so have now reduced my claim to a pint to half a pint. (Could be water but might be Scotch).

AURORA MG
15th October 2014, 22:45
Really do hope you come with your MG Montego, of all the company cars I had the Montego was my favourite. Compared with the Sierra's and Cavalier's my employer ran the Montego was the cheapest to run by far, a very much underrated car in it's day, bit like the 75 when it was launched.

I want to be there in this as it will be the last outing in it till the Spring now but must be 100% dry weather or Monty stays in bed lol. I added pictures on the Facebook ARonline page of Monty & generated way over 100 likes etc in 24 hours!!

FLYING BANANA
15th October 2014, 23:21
I want to be there in this as it will be the last outing in it till the Spring now but must be 100% dry weather or Monty stays in bed lol. I added pictures on the Facebook ARonline page of Monty & generated way over 100 likes etc in 24 hours!!
Not a problem. Bring the van and get some even more business

Pistonbroke666
17th October 2014, 07:34

Here you go mate...

CM13 3LL

***IGNORE THIS - My browser for some reason didn't show the next page in thread I missed the response***

Woof25
17th October 2014, 08:17
It's on the first post;)

The HALFWAY HOUSE
Brentwood,
Essex,
CM13 3LL

But my win CE still wont accept it Jeff, thank goodness woof knows the way or I be back to a road map as in days of yore

coolcat
17th October 2014, 08:44
But my win CE still wont accept it Jeff, thank goodness woof knows the way or I be back to a road map as in days of yore

It's not your WinCe that won't accept it, it's the navigation program and it's maps;)

Time to upgrade those maps maybe;):D:getmecoat:

FLYING BANANA
18th October 2014, 13:12
HUGE BUMP FOR TOMORROW's MEET.

BOZZ
18th October 2014, 19:18
yep , 38 car so far , by the way any one who from A3 side I start 10.30 am off can stop at fist lay by after Guildford in A3 ( I be there 10:45 to 11:00) we can meet there and go all together , how about that?:shrug:

Yeti
18th October 2014, 21:04
Bozz, instead of first layby, please can you make it the Wisley services northbound at 1100 ish. Alan and I will see you there. Cheers matey. Anyone else intending on joining us, please post on here, so we know who to wait for.

BOZZ
18th October 2014, 21:19
Bozz, instead of first layby, please can you make it the Wisley services northbound at 1100 ish. Alan and I will see you there. Cheers matey. Anyone else intending on joining us, please post on here, so we know who to wait for.

BP in A3 ???

Yeti
18th October 2014, 21:21
BP in A3 ???

Yes matey. See ya there

BOZZ
18th October 2014, 21:24
Yes matey. See ya there

no problem see ya then there

Ratty
18th October 2014, 21:25
Bob Sorry I will not be able to make this one. I'm laid up with Cellulitis, my left leg is 3 times the size it should be.I can't even put it to the ground.If you cracked an egg on it I'm sure it would cook!!! on 4000 mg of antibiotics a day. I will give your next one a try. Hope you all have a great day Regards Allen.

Yeti
18th October 2014, 21:50
Ratty, sorry to hear of your ailments. Hopefully, you may be able to attend another meet I will be at, or come to ours at The Star. All the best

alanjay
18th October 2014, 22:10

Hang about, shouldn't I have been consulted first before being volunteered.
I'll go along with it because on this occasion Bozz will have to follow and not box me in (English humour Bozz).

Serious point though, I'm a very amenable chap but to all club members, please consult me before putting my name forward for anything.

BOZZ
18th October 2014, 22:14
Hang about, shouldn't I have been consulted first before being volunteered.
I'll go along with it because on this occasion Bozz will have to follow and not box me in (English humour Bozz).

Serious point though, I'm a very amenable chap but to all club members, please consult me before putting my name forward for anything.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D if you can make it I promise not to boxing you too hard :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D (yes I like your point) about consult....)

alanjay
18th October 2014, 22:16
It's not your WinCe that won't accept it, it's the navigation program and it's maps;)

Time to upgrade those maps maybe;):D:getmecoat:

My Sat Nav will not accept CM13 3LL as a valid reference, did an upgrade today and it's still not there.

So entered Halfway House in the Café/Bar POI section and it found it.

I'm off to Middlesborough tomorrow, hope to meet a few others with dodgy Sat Navs.

AURORA MG
18th October 2014, 22:16
Not a problem. Bring the van and get some even more business

That doesn't go out in the rain either lol. I bought the Fiesta ST2 for that!!

alanjay
18th October 2014, 22:19
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D if you can make it I promise not to boxing you too hard :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D (yes I like your point) about consult....)

Bozz you have a beautiful car and in my opinion it looks even better in my rear view mirror (more English humour, I think).

BOZZ
18th October 2014, 22:26
Bozz you have a beautiful car and in my opinion it looks even better in my rear view mirror (more English humour, I think).

Are you cheeky :D:D:D:D:D if you look from your windscreen it going look twice better from my back ;):D:D:D:D

FLYING BANANA
18th October 2014, 22:51
Bob Sorry I will not be able to make this one. I'm laid up with Cellulitis, my left leg is 3 times the size it should be.I can't even put it to the ground.If you cracked an egg on it I'm sure it would cook!!! on 4000 mg of antibiotics a day. I will give your next one a try. Hope you all have a great day Regards Allen.

Oh dear Alan. Not a problem. Health more important than a meet. Get well soon mate.

alanjay
18th October 2014, 23:12
Thanks to Lance, Vinnie, Yeti, (whatever) trying to stitch me up, I may or may not attend this meet, whatever I decide, no more meets at the Star for me.

You can fool all of the people some of the time, some of the people all of the time but you can't fool all of the people all of the time.

Yeti
19th October 2014, 00:06
All I said was we'd meet Bozz at the services on route!!!

alanjay
19th October 2014, 00:25
All I said was we'd meet Bozz at the services on route!!!

Fine but it was my car and originally I was taking you, so I re-iterate it would have been courteous to ask me first before making promises on my behalf.

Worst of all, after posting your message with your invite to Bozz you then sent me an email saying you wouldn't be coming with me as you hope to off load the car you bought from Col G at the meet and will be taking that, but no offer to take me even though I had offered to take you.

I would rather not use the forum for a public dispute, so stop posting on this matter then I won't feel obliged to respond.

BOZZ
19th October 2014, 07:43
Thanks to Lance, Vinnie, Yeti, (whatever) trying to stitch me up, I may or may not attend this meet, whatever I decide, no more meets at the Star for me.

You can fool all of the people some of the time, some of the people all of the time but you can't fool all of the people all of the time.

No pressure what so ever you decide it is yours .... but I will be very happy pay off my half pint to you and have a nice:chat:

coolcat
19th October 2014, 08:54
Have a great meet guys and girls, looks like the weather is clearing up as well:}

Gate Keeper
19th October 2014, 16:38
Looking forward to seeing the photos ;)

FLYING BANANA
19th October 2014, 17:06
All time record of 67 cars made the meet. Many thanks to all those that travelled the miles to make this an epic day. A very big thank you to Aldo, Richard and Bob who travelled down from up North

We had people from Kent, Lincoln, Stratford upon Avon, Coventry and all points on the compass.

Photo's to follow.

AURORA MG
19th October 2014, 17:48
:} My first time I attended this meet, enjoyed it & meeting new faces & some from past meets/shows etc. I will attend again. :}
Must bring the MG ZR-Express some time!!

alanjay
19th October 2014, 19:03
:} My first time I attended this meet, enjoyed it & meeting new faces & some from past meets/shows etc. I will attend again. :}
Must bring the MG ZR-Express some time!!

So glad the weather was good enough for you to bring the Montego, always an underrated car and sadly too many went to soon during the scrappage deal period.

And to all others who attended, it was great to see all the exterior and interior colours of the 75's, not a single car with identical spec, they truly are unique cars.

RPWC
19th October 2014, 21:56
http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/imagehosting/1497054443336bb1f2.jpg
http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/imagehosting/1497054443337316ea.jpg
http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/imagehosting/14970544433378d3c4.jpg
Some photos from the meet today

RPWC
19th October 2014, 22:20
Our trip south nearly ended up being a waste of time as Aldo's v8 wouldn't start this morning. A quick trip to Halfords for a new battery and jump leads ended up with this http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/imagehosting/14970544438c1e9236.jpg
But it still had no battery power, so while waiting for the Aa, I made a quick call to Bob, informing him of the situation,and asked if he knew how to open the boot on. A facelift car with no battery power to use the electric boot release. Thankfully he provided the information required and we were able to get it open. Here's what we found upon opening it, a. Stowaway.
http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/imagehosting/14970544438c2448e6.jpg
http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/imagehosting/14970544438c28b66d.jpg
After disposing of the "clandestine"the problem was caused by this
http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/imagehosting/14970544439f32d9c9.jpg
A missing nut on the connector

Pistonbroke666
20th October 2014, 08:50
Great meet, phenomenal attendance :)

Woof25
20th October 2014, 09:31
It was indeed a huge success so much so that the manager was afraid where in regulars was concerned that his regulars would have no where to park!. Anyway I met some old friends and endured the usual banter from some, I made my pony delivery,to a satisfied customer.
Unfortunately I forgot to bring my camera so had to leave the photo shoot in bobs and other members capable hands. The weather treated us very kindly indeed with warm sunshine and mild breeze, enjoyed lunch with excellent company of two members I have come to value and leant a lot about models and makes of previous years. I did hear about a pub with carvery called the hungry horse close by which sounded interesting specially if youare as hungry as horse :D Sorry not to have seen Gary hope he is ok

Pistonbroke666
21st October 2014, 15:41
I don't suppose the grand photo album of the day is going up any time soon?
Been keeping an eye on the Facebook page but only a few have been uploaded.

FLYING BANANA
21st October 2014, 17:25
I'll post pictures once my computer has recovered from it's current illness.:cool:

Pistonbroke666
21st October 2014, 20:20
I'll post pictures once my computer has recovered from it's current illness.:cool:

Niiiiice.

Hope the computer gets well soon :)

FLYING BANANA
22nd October 2014, 12:24
As there was 67 cars present I'm going to post a few pictures.

FLYING BANANA
22nd October 2014, 12:30
Pictures mainly of 75's and ZT's and a 600 Ti

FLYING BANANA
22nd October 2014, 12:35
Sunspot ZR worth a picture

FLYING BANANA
22nd October 2014, 12:39
Lots more yet

FLYING BANANA
22nd October 2014, 12:44
Still more to follow.

Woof25
22nd October 2014, 12:44
Thanks bob for interesting pic of woof on a very busy day.

FLYING BANANA
22nd October 2014, 12:48
Lovely weather for the time of year

FLYING BANANA
22nd October 2014, 12:53
Getting towards the end.........................

Rick-sta
22nd October 2014, 12:57
Thanks for the great Photos again Bob :}:bowdown:

FLYING BANANA
22nd October 2014, 12:58
...................but not yet.

FLYING BANANA
22nd October 2014, 13:05
Lots of well looked after cars. A credit to the owners.

Pistonbroke666
22nd October 2014, 13:21
Thanks a lot bud!

Great day and great piccies :)

PS, may I use one of the pics of my car for my avatar please?

FLYING BANANA
22nd October 2014, 14:02
Of course you may use a picture or two.

FLYING BANANA
22nd October 2014, 14:07
Found some more.

FLYING BANANA
22nd October 2014, 14:12
Last lot for now

alanjay
22nd October 2014, 14:13
[QUOTE=FLYING BANANA;1821428]Lots more yet[/QUOTE

Thanks for the pics, it was a spectacular meet.

BOZZ
22nd October 2014, 19:39
nice to see when people do nice job :bowdown: thanks for nice, beautiful photo , and your enthusiasm for take all this nice cars pictures :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::smilie_re: