PDA

View Full Version : Lost My Voice - Navall 2

trimani
28th September 2014, 19:31
Hi Everyone

I've lost my voice. My Sat Nav Voice that is on Navall 2 ?

Like all problems is was OK, now it's not :eek: Checked all my settings & can't find why. I had the Sat Nav running with no voice, then when I pressed the mode button it changed mode, but then the Sat Nav voice appeared. Went straight back to Sat Nav, voice gone again. Strange.

It has been suggested that I check GPS setting is ticked as monitoring. I will do that but is there any thing else hiding deeper in the Menus :shrug:

All suggestions welcome as I have a lengthy journey coming up at weekend.

trimani (Alf)

coolcat
28th September 2014, 19:39
Hi Everyone

I've lost my voice. My Sat Nav Voice that is on Navall 2 ?

Like all problems is was OK, now it's not :eek: Checked all my settings & can't find why. I had the Sat Nav running with no voice, then when I pressed the mode button it changed mode, but then the Sat Nav voice appeared. Went straight back to Sat Nav, voice gone again. Strange.

It has been suggested that I check GPS setting is ticked as monitoring. I will do that but is there any thing else hiding deeper in the Menus :shrug:

All suggestions welcome as I have a lengthy journey coming up at weekend.

trimani (Alf)

Hi Alf,

In the double din settings there is a section GPS and in there is options to change the voice and audio mode settings.

Can't remember exactly what is what but I can check tomorrow when I'm back at work :}

whitevanman
28th September 2014, 20:00
Hi Alf,

As said click on GPS in the settings then go to GPS monitoring, Click on GPS Sounds this highlights the next option which should be set to < mix > under that is a similar box were you choose the percentage 1-10..

Just done the same but for the opposite reason, my sounds all disappeared except the nav voice when i turned nav on.. All sorted with a little help from Jeff :} haven't fine tuned which level mix is best mind..

Rgds
Steve

trimani
28th September 2014, 21:42
OK Lads, thanks for those suggestions. I will give them a whirl tomorrow, and hopefully find voice again. If not I'll be back :D

Jeff, just a quick question for you. Have I got a parcel or two on their way.
I'm going away on Friday, and wondered if "Goodies" would arrive before I go ? Cheers

trimani (Alf)

coolcat
28th September 2014, 21:59
OK Lads, thanks for those suggestions. I will give them a whirl tomorrow, and hopefully find voice again. If not I'll be back :D

Jeff, just a quick question for you. Have I got a parcel or two on their way.
I'm going away on Friday, and wondered if "Goodies" would arrive before I go ? Cheers

trimani (Alf)

Should indeed be with you before Friday Sir:}

trimani
29th September 2014, 19:12
Hi All :}

Had a play with GPS settings, and hey presto, Sat Nav voice is back :D

Not 100% which one did trick, but Hey Ho ......

Cheers All

trimani (Alf)

coolcat
29th September 2014, 20:23
Hi All :}

Had a play with GPS settings, and hey presto, Sat Nav voice is back :D

Not 100% which one did trick, but Hey Ho ......

Cheers All

trimani (Alf)

Well done that man:bowdown::}