PDA

View Full Version : Moving to Aylesbury!

Sebastienclement
6th October 2014, 08:34
Hi all.

In a couple of weeks time I will be moving to Aylesbury, so thought I'd pop a post up here to introduce myself and learn about events and whatnot happening in and around Bucks!

So, yes, I'll have a trawl through this forum, but: HELLO!

Petetourer
6th October 2014, 09:01
Hi all.

In a couple of weeks time I will be moving to Aylesbury, so thought I'd pop a post up here to introduce myself and learn about events and whatnot happening in and around Bucks!

So, yes, I'll have a trawl through this forum, but: HELLO!

Welcome to South Central :D

I am in High Wycombe, about 16 miles from you. Your only about a 30 min drive from our regular meet at the Caldecotte Arms in Milton Keynes as well ;)

Plenty of helpful friendly members round here, with Phil T4 being a fairly local T4 guru as well ;)

Hopefully catch up soon :)

Sebastienclement
24th October 2014, 06:13
Thanks for the reply!

I'm now in Aylesbury and have successfully secured a job (the whole point of moving!) so it looks like I'm staying here for a while :D

It would be great to get to some meets!

Paulym
24th October 2014, 06:27
Hi Sebastian

Maybe this will interest you sir. Bit of a trek maybe but you will certainly meet a few people on the forum including Phil T4 and other members that MK regulars.

http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=197019

ATB

Snetty
24th October 2014, 08:33
Thanks for the reply!

I'm now in Aylesbury and have successfully secured a job (the whole point of moving!) so it looks like I'm staying here for a while :D

It would be great to get to some meets!
Great to see that the move worked out all the best in the new job.

harrisop48
24th October 2014, 08:46
Meet at Ruislip Lido this Sunday. A41 - J20 M25 go to J17 and twiddle through country via Harefield. Or quicker J16 - TL onto M40.
Would be great to see you there. See London and South meets.

New Meet at Sywell Aerodrome a week Sunday. See South Central meets.

DOOH!!! Missed that Paul had invited you to Sywell!!!!