PDA

View Full Version : nanotechnology

bobthethird
26th April 2008, 21:05
Whilst in Motorworld to get some electrical bits I saw a special offer on Carplan Paiht Sealant using nanotechnology.At half price £7.99 I thought why not ?

Has anybody tried this, and does it work? I was going to try it on half my car with and half without and check on the difference, if any, in a month or so. Unfortunately after spending 4 hours cleaning, polishing, and waxing, (it hasn'I been done properly for months) was reminded by SWMBO that our son was playing in a cup final in half an hour so it has had to be postponed until Monday.

Hope to Keep you informed.

Zeb
26th April 2008, 22:01
Whilst in Motorworld to get some electrical bits I saw a special offer on Carplan Paiht Sealant using nanotechnology.At half price £7.99 I thought why not ?

Has anybody tried this, and does it work? I was going to try it on half my car with and half without and check on the difference, if any, in a month or so. Unfortunately after spending 4 hours cleaning, polishing, and waxing, (it hasn'I been done properly for months) was reminded by SWMBO that our son was playing in a cup final in half an hour so it has had to be postponed until Monday.

Hope to Keep you informed.

Yes excellent stuff...that is a good price too!

empsburna
28th April 2008, 11:58
Sounds like the same as carlack - a long life sealant - would be interesting to see some results with this after 1/2/4/8 weeks etc