PDA

View Full Version : Testing the water

RPWC
28th October 2014, 17:57
I have been approached by a member from south east region,with regard to holding a meet at the National Railway Museum in York,as there are plenty of train enthusiasts within the club.I have spoken with Stu and Brian about it,and they are all for it.Stu has emailed the museum to see if they would be willing to have us,in the meantime I would like to start a list to see how many members would be up for it,so Stu can let the museum know roughly how many to expect.
No date set yet,but we were thinking mid to late May, or early June,so as not to clash with the likes of POL and the national,also there is the Carter Bar run,and Harewood to think about.
If you fancy it,put your name down. Stu and Brian will give us a suitable date, if we get the ok from the museum.
If you fancy it get your name down,I will liaise with both Stu and Brian, Alanjay is organising this from the south region,and will liaise with Bob.(Flying Banana)
The list will be in the Yorkshire section as that is where the meet will be held.

Graham1961
28th October 2014, 23:47
Hi Richard.

I would be up for this.

Any members from Bonnie Scotland fancy this ??

Brigus
29th October 2014, 04:53
If it's a weekend in late spring that doesn't conflict with the SARR I'd be very interested (hard to predict my work schedule though)

Cheers,

RPWC
29th October 2014, 09:54
Will add you to the list, no date set yet, as we are waiting to hear from the museum, to see if they will allow us to hold a meet there.

Dragrad
9th November 2014, 20:02
Thread closed at OP's request.

Continuation here.....

http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=200162