PDA

View Full Version : York railway museum *Cancelled*

RPWC
9th November 2014, 19:50
We have finally set a date for this meet, it will be held on Sunday 21/06/2015, at Rawcliffe Bar park and Ride interchange York. The buses from here stop outside the railway museum, so can we please have all who expressed an interest to confirm if they still wish to attend on the above date, so we can contact the museum with regard to numbers for the group booking discount on food,and also to kettle management of the bus company know out expected numbers . DISCLAIMER This is not an official 75/ZT Owners club meet and as such is not covered by the club public liability insurance,the club takes no responsibility for the meet in any way.,
Attendees
RPWC
ALANJAY
FLYING BANANA with Banana
ZIGGY 72
ACTROS
BACKOBOY

RPWC
11th November 2014, 07:39
A bump to keep this thread active.

FLYING BANANA
11th November 2014, 08:15
Me. Me. Me and Banana

Astraeus
11th November 2014, 22:06
Me. Me. Me and Banana

Rats..... This is a week early for me. School comes off for the summer up here the following week. I would love to go if I can but it is unlikely I am afraid.

Chris

Woof25
13th November 2014, 14:11
i suspect it will conflict with another meet in the south for me so i may have to bail out i believe the first week in june was proposed, which have been much better for me and perhaps others in the south. I will let you know nearer the date regards

mike

RPWC
13th November 2014, 15:27
i suspect it will conflict with another meet in the south for me so i may have to bail out i believe the first week in june was proposed, which have been much better for me and perhaps others in the south. I will let you know nearer the date regards

mike

Ok Mike, no worries, unfortunately due to the amount of meets organised by individual members,and the RSs , there is always going to be overlaps. Like yourself,members will choose which meet they prefer.

actros
16th November 2014, 16:40
We have finally set a date for this meet, it will be held on Sunday 21/06/2015, at Rawcliffe Bar park and Ride interchange York. The buses from here stop outside the railway museum, so can we please have all who expressed an interest to confirm if they still wish to attend on the above date, so we can contact the museum with regard to numbers for the group booking discount on food,and also to kettle management of the bus company know out expected numbers . DISCLAIMER This is not an official 75/ZT Owners club meet and as such is not covered by the club public liability insurance,the club takes no responsibility for the meet in any way.,
Attendees
RPWC
ALANJAY
FLYING BANANA with Banana
ZIGGY 72you add me to the list mate.:drool4:

backoboy
17th November 2014, 16:14
Add me please.

RPWC
17th November 2014, 21:40
Sorry this meet is now cancelled ! Too many complications.

FLYING BANANA
17th November 2014, 21:51
Good job I had not booked the hotel then. So what's next? I'll be up for the Carter Bar and at least one Metro meet.

Brigus
18th November 2014, 10:16

Too bad! The date was good for me. If the meet still happens I'd be up for it.

Cheers

Organiser
18th November 2014, 14:02

So would a meet at NRM Shildon now be possible instead?

Tom.

RPWC
18th November 2014, 15:02
Maybe so Tom, I will need to speak to Stu about it first .

Organiser
2nd December 2014, 13:15
Richard,

Any news on a possible visit to NRM Shildon yet?

Tom.

Fusilier
10th January 2015, 09:56
Richard,

Any news on a possible visit to NRM Shildon yet?

Tom.

Tom

See thread in North East section, date now agreed with Shildon NRM, and everyone is welcome

http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=205141

Stu