PDA

View Full Version : dash lights

casperdog21
23rd November 2014, 22:35
my car is 1.8 now runs great on both gas and petrol, but where is the best place to check when the indicator warning lights on the dash dont work also main beam warning light not showing up, ive done the overnight battery off bit with no joy, the radio is playing up too, as you can get it to work when you take it out and move it about suggesting a broken wire but there is power to the fuse all the time so Im taking it out alltogether tomorrow as one of the lads on the forum found that his radio was causing some of his problems

marinabrian
23rd November 2014, 22:39
my car is 1.8 now runs great on both gas and petrol, but where is the best place to check when the indicator warning lights on the dash dont work also main beam warning light not showing up, ive done the overnight battery off bit with no joy, the radio is playing up too, as you can get it to work when you take it out and move it about suggesting a broken wire but there is power to the fuse all the time so Im taking it out alltogether tomorrow as one of the lads on the forum found that his radio was causing some of his problems

Kack, I knew there was something I'd forgotten to do :o

I may be popping to Washington tomorrow to pick up a carpet for 2diesels, so I'll give you a shout if I'm doing so.

Brian :cool:

casperdog21
23rd November 2014, 23:46
thanks Brian