PDA

View Full Version : UK visit

Bartje
24th November 2014, 07:47
Hello there !

In January I'm planning to visit the UK for a Mini show (my other hobby) with my ZT-T Diesel automatic, and I would like to know if it's possible to arrange a meet with someone who can fix the defect lines on my IPK and maybe do the 160bhp upgrade on my ECU ?

Are there people that can do both things ? And where do you live in the UK ? And how much will you charge me for doing those things ? :-)

Thanks in advance and greetings from Holland !

Erick

Spike
24th November 2014, 08:06
Klarzy for your IPK lines and Phil T4 for your remap. Fortunately, they're not THAT far apart in distance (March, Cambs and near Milton Keynes).

DMGRS
24th November 2014, 16:44
Where abouts is the Mini show? We can steer you towards members in the vicinity then. The two member mentioned above are a good call, if you're up their way. :)

Bartje
24th November 2014, 20:59
The Mini show is in Bingley Hall, Stafford, but since I'll be driving a long way from Holland, I don't mind going on a detour to visit the right people.. ;)
I think I'll be passing quite close by Milton Keynes on my way to Bingley, just need to plan my visit on a decent time, not like 4 in the morning or something.. ;-)

What price do I need to think of for the IPK repair and for a 160bhp update on my CDTi ? ;)

Ohw, and I noticed an "update" for the IPK to display the speed digitally ? Is that a possibility too ? In KM/h obviously, or even better if I could choose between KM/h and MPh, since I visit the UK on a regular base.. ;-)

Phil-T4
24th November 2014, 21:02
Have sent you a PM........

DMGRS
25th November 2014, 17:08
In that case, the guys already mentioned will be an easy enough detour, and can sort out the issues mentioned. :)