PDA

View Full Version : the back of the front seats

prits_uk2002
4th May 2008, 08:25
hi one my zt i have the leather and alcantara seats the back of the driver seat is falling apart well almost. on the bag there is a pocket above the pocket nearer to the top as a large upside down u shape peice it isnt clipped in right i can c 2 white circular rectange clips how can i get them in i think they clip in on the metal in the seat any help please . ps the circular rectangle lenth clips are bout 2" in lenth and the clip part is tubular so i think it clips onto the metal from also the clip is acually sowed on the top peice leather of the seat then the u shape peice goes over it

prits_uk2002
15th May 2008, 19:09
come on people ok how about removiing the pocket part of the seat how does that come of with out breaking anything

Simon
15th May 2008, 19:37
I'm sure someone started a discussion on this in the past... I'll see if I can find it.

GreyGhost
15th May 2008, 19:38
The pocket is clipped on, the only way to release it is to insert something between it and the seat proper and lever it off, you may break some clips while doing this but the pocket assembly should be OK.

Jules
15th May 2008, 19:53
Sound like most of the clips are broken & you need a new or SH back panel

MGOracle
15th May 2008, 21:19
need to be careful here. Dont remember the change over year but some of the seat backs are one piece and the pockets dont come off at all.

It does sound like yours has just taken a kicking (as they do) and the pocket is loose. If it is one that removes, some new clips will suffice.