PDA

View Full Version : fbh which version & fault lock-out deactivation...

theridler
25th November 2014, 19:37
Hi I have a webasto fbh fitted with T80 telestart receiver and a1530(?) Timer fitted.
Was wondering which version of fbh I have... as far as I can tell the model number is 66724B? I have some webasto instructions for the T80 & 1530 digital timer... These talk of carrying out a fault lock deactivation by removing a 15A fuse (picture shows a bank of 3 fuses...25A, 15A & 1A...What I cant work out is where this block of 3 fuses is? Or are they part of the engine compartment or passenger compartment fuse boxes? My car is a facelift tourer '54 reg...(ZT-T...). Any help would be greatly appreciated...

suffolk boy
25th November 2014, 21:42
the fbh fuse is in the engine comp fuse box f8 i think.there are others inside but pull this first it should reset it

theridler
26th November 2014, 12:12
Thanks for the reply... I seem to have found about 3 different ways to reset FBH... not sure if it's the FBH or the telestart receiver I need to reset?? The FBH seems (well it did the last time I checked a couple of nights ago...) to work when I run the car engine...(i.e. hot exhaust from FBH exhaust pipe outlet below engine under tray...) with outside temperature less than 5deg C. but yesterday morning when I tried the remote it tried but cut out (I think only cold air was coming from exhaust...). Next time I tried with remote it didn't seem to want to try to start... Also below is a picture looking down the front left of fbh showing the serial number??? This doesn't seem to relate to the 2 options stated in various threads...? Serial number... 66724B?? I might be looking in the wrong place...?

theridler
26th November 2014, 12:18
Here's a picture of my 1530 timer instructions... bottom left of picture shows restting instructions...

theridler
26th November 2014, 12:20
the fbh fuse is in the engine comp fuse box f8 i think.there are others inside but pull this first it should reset it

Does this just reset the FBH? Or does it reset the timer as well (as per my instructions above...)??

suffolk boy
26th November 2014, 14:56
Does this just reset the FBH? Or does it reset the timer as well (as per my instructions above...)??
i think that will just reset the fbh.the timer gets its power from the incar fuse board.i would just unplug the timer.saves grovelling around under the glovebox

theridler
28th November 2014, 10:18
Thanks for help.. pulled fuse 8 from engine bay fuse box & all is working fine this morning... might still have an issue with colder temps, but won't know till temp drops some more... (at 8deg C everything's fine...).
At least the remote fob works fine :-).
Still might have an issue with one of the remotes... one says Webasto onit which is the one use usually, the other looks identical but has Landrover on it instead of Webasto and seems to behave slightly differently...it has green light when you press on button (webasto fob shows red...) and red light (like webasto fob) when you press off button. Also the webasto fob flashes once every second or two while FBH is operating (I think this is normal?). The Landrover fob doesn't flash...?