PDA

View Full Version : radio codes

alan9069
2nd December 2014, 18:16
Hi all,
Sorry still not got the hang of this but I put a thread up regarding needing a radio code and some very kind person supplied me with it. Now I can't find the tread to talk to him as it doesn't work, can anyone help.

SD1too
2nd December 2014, 19:12
... I put a thread up regarding needing a radio code ...
Alan,

If you use the Search menu, then select Advanced search and enter your own username into the Search by username box, all your posts will be displayed.

Simon

suzublu
2nd December 2014, 19:16
Alan,

If you use the Search menu, then select Advanced search and enter your own username into the Search by username box, all your posts will be displayed.

Simon

Simon, I've checked all of his posts & nowhere does he mention Radio codes, so I'm at a loss as to where he posted :icon_redface:

SD1too
2nd December 2014, 19:35
Yes, so have I Ronnie, and I too am at a loss to understand what could have happened. :confused:

Simon

Walter
2nd December 2014, 20:55
Hi all,
Sorry still not got the hang of this but I put a thread up regarding needing a radio code and some very kind person supplied me with it. Now I can't find the tread to talk to him as it doesn't work, can anyone help. Try MG and radio codes--phone 01379 669375 see if they can help :Snow: