PDA

View Full Version : free diagnostics in Wolverhampton

flying_pig
28th December 2014, 17:59
Once again offering free diagnostics to fellow members as long as you let us do the job regardless how small its not a t4 but launch thats been tested on few 75 and zt models it perfectly communicate with our cars and auto boxes
We are qualified mechanics and few members can confirm that we know what we are doing
As most of you got a second car not necessarily rover mg we also offering this service for other makes and models like Mercedes Audi Vw Skoda Vauxhall Citroen Peugeot we've got full dealer diagnostics
If you just need to diagnose the problem and want to do the job yourself no problem we can do it for a small charge
Regards mike

Mischief
28th December 2014, 18:18
I can attest to Mike's work ;) brilliant bloke..

Need you to drop me a line at some point I'm in need of a bit of advice, the car is making some bad noises but only when it's first started on very cold mornings :shrug:

John

Anon3
28th December 2014, 19:17
I can attest to the quality of work, but I'm sorry Mike, this seems like you're touting for business and it isn't going to go down well with the paid up traders.

Pay the trader's subs and do it properly, imo.

drewsta82
28th December 2014, 19:43
I can vouch for mikes work, and I wouldn't hand me keys to anyone else! He is a professional individual who goes.above and beyond the call every time. I would also say IMO that he isn't touting for business as he is offering "free" of charge diagnosis on a whole range of makes and models. So to be honest he hasn't broke any rules. If he was asking for a charge then that would indicate he is a trader... trading his time and equipment for cash, and as no cash is been handed over its free. But this is only my opinion. Merry Christmas and Happy New year :new_year:

Vossy
28th December 2014, 19:51
I can vouch for mikes work, and I wouldn't hand me keys to anyone else! He is a professional individual who goes.above and beyond the call every time. I would also say IMO that he isn't touting for business as he is offering "free" of charge diagnosis on a whole range of makes and models. So to be honest he hasn't broke any rules. If he was asking for a charge then that would indicate he is a trader... trading his time and equipment for cash, and as no cash is been handed over its free. But this is only my opinion. Merry Christmas and Happy New year :new_year:

Not saying that he is a baddie because people say different but - free diagnostics as long as you let us do the job however small - is the same as saying that diagnostics would not be free if you then take the car elsewhere or did the job yourself.

To clarify maybe pay as a trader and there is no mistake, they are a garage after all.

Phil-T4
28th December 2014, 19:58
Considering 95% of diesels have a glow plug relay fault or low fuel pressure fault probably due to the ignition being switched on for too long that would generate a lot of unnecessary work!

flying_pig
28th December 2014, 19:59
I can attest to the quality of work, but I'm sorry Mike, this seems like you're touting for business and it isn't going to go down well with the paid up traders.

Pay the trader's subs and do it properly, imo.

Already paid so done properly this time

flying_pig
28th December 2014, 20:36
Considering 95% of diesels have a glow plug relay fault or low fuel pressure fault probably due to the ignition being switched on for too long that would generate a lot of unnecessary work!

We can name few others
Had a Peugeot few weeks ago came diagnosed with a faulty injector and already had a new coil pack that costed him £220 for both . Changed injector that he insisted is faulty but that didnt cure the problem 10 minutes later was running sweet with my old spark plug digged out from my shed

VMax1000
28th December 2014, 20:40
We can name few others
Had a Peugeot few weeks ago came diagnosed with a faulty injector and already had a new coil pack that costed him £220 for both . Changed injector that he insisted is faulty but that didnt cure the problem 10 minutes later was running sweet with my old spark plug digged out from my shed

Why not diagnose for free and let folk decide whether they want the repair or not?

Free diagnostics should be..................free.
Not charged if repaired elsewhere because then the diagnosis is not free anymore.

Semantics, I know, but free should be free

Anon3
28th December 2014, 20:48
Already paid so done properly this time

In which case, I have no problem in saying that you know what you are doing and will put extra effort in, when it comes to getting a result :)

Mikeal1
28th December 2014, 20:56
Another vote for Mike here. A top bloke who really does know what he is doing.

I'll be back to see you in the new year buddy

:new_year:

drewsta82
28th December 2014, 21:16
Booked in this Saturday for zeba-t to have cam belts and major service.

flying_pig
28th December 2014, 21:29
Another vote for Mike here. A top bloke who really does know what he is doing.

I'll be back to see you in the new year buddy

:new_year:

Got a good injector for you here :new_year:

flying_pig
29th December 2014, 12:45
Booked in this Saturday for zeba-t to have cam belts and major service.

Ain't got that vodka for you anymore it sat in my fridge for so long and it evaporated over the Christmas

jubbarelly
30th December 2014, 08:05
They did both Chaggy top strut mounts a few months ago, and also changed the inlet manifold for me while they had her.

Cant fault them.

Jub

dzocor55
22nd January 2015, 11:01
Once again offering free diagnostics to fellow members as long as you let us do the job regardless how small its not a t4 but launch thats been tested on few 75 and zt models it perfectly communicate with our cars and auto boxes
We are qualified mechanics and few members can confirm that we know what we are doing
As most of you got a second car not necessarily rover mg we also offering this service for other makes and models like Mercedes Audi Vw Skoda Vauxhall Citroen Peugeot we've got full dealer diagnostics
If you just need to diagnose the problem and want to do the job yourself no problem we can do it for a small charge
Regards mike

need diagnostics on rover 75, Wolverhampton,

dzocor55
22nd January 2015, 11:03
Regards mike

please call

Mischief
22nd January 2015, 11:04
It would be a mistake putting you phone number on a public forum your better off sending it on a PM.

coolcat
22nd January 2015, 15:35
It would be a mistake putting you phone number on a public forum your better off sending it on a PM.

:iagree::wot: As John said, really best not to have your phone number up for the world to see:}

Alan123
22nd January 2015, 15:38

Hi mischief haven't seen your dads car by the taxi rank lately has he still got it

Alan

Mischief
22nd January 2015, 16:56
Hi mischief haven't seen your dads car by the taxi rank lately has he still got it

Alan

They sacked him :getmecoat: he is at go cars now. But yes he still has it.

flying_pig
22nd January 2015, 19:53
please call

Pm ssent
Regards mike