PDA

View Full Version : Happy New Year

Astraeus
31st December 2014, 23:13
Hi

Wishing you all a very happy and healthy New Year.
Hopefully we can all stay clear of illness and trying circumstances this year.

Take care

Chris

keithybhoy
5th January 2015, 23:11
Happy new year big guy. Hope this year is better than last for all 😀😀

FLYER
6th January 2015, 11:03
I WAS enjoying the new year until a certain regional secretary decided to assassinate my character .

But hey ho all the best for the rest of the year...:D

stevestrat
6th January 2015, 18:52
You should never have gone at him swinging your claymore with you kilt flapping up around your waist George!

Happy New Year . . . . all be it a bit late!

FLYER
6th January 2015, 19:49
You should never have gone at him swinging your claymore with you kilt flapping up around your waist George!

Happy New Year . . . . all be it a bit late!
I have known Glenn through the forums for quite some time .
Years in fact .

Had a drink with him at the POL/National.

Met him at countless meets .

Shared a laugh and a natter about the forums etc.

But basically we are different people.

That aside his broadside at me in the closed thread wasn't nice.

I hope we can chat again if we meet again.

That's my last word on Sconegate...:D

Borg Warner
6th January 2015, 20:57
Hi

Wishing you all a very happy and healthy New Year.
Hopefully we can all stay clear of illness and trying circumstances this year.

Take care

Chris

Happy New Year Chris.

Sadly the health has not improved, asthma's worse than it has been for 8 years or so. Been up to A&E and doc's with it, being Nebulised on both occasions. Currently on the Royal Marine version of antibiotics as well as steroids. Have just invested in a home Nebulising machine (£74.00) just in case, as I don't want to be caught waiting for the ambulance or trying to get to A&E myself.

Good news is it all seems to be working and I feel I could take on Usain Bolt at present.

Probably fail the drug test though:D:D

Only way is up then:}:}

stevestrat
7th January 2015, 21:17
I have known Glenn through the forums for quite some time .
Years in fact .

Had a drink with him at the POL/National.

Met him at countless meets .

Shared a laugh and a natter about the forums etc.

But basically we are different people.

That aside his broadside at me in the closed thread wasn't nice.

I hope we can chat again if we meet again.

That's my last word on Sconegate...:D
Water under the bridge George, no point dwelling on it. Go on, kiss and make up, I won't tell anybody :p:

You up for the Hawes this month, going to try to get there with my new toy. Bring a 260 back from deepest Yorkshire next week :eek:

Astraeus
7th January 2015, 21:31
Water under the bridge George, no point dwelling on it. Go on, kiss and make up, I won't tell anybody :p:

You up for the Hawes this month, going to try to get there with my new toy. Bring a 260 back from deepest Yorkshire next week :eek:

Cool. Looking forward to seeing that mate. Love the sound!

See you there I hope

Chris

FLYER
7th January 2015, 21:48

Never miss the Hawes .

Hope to see you there.:D

Gurgle260
8th January 2015, 16:47
Just back today after bringing in the New Year at Lake Como in Italy staying with friends

One of the days there we went to St Moritz in Switzerland and found one of the best driving roads ......between Chiavenna and St Moritz ..masses of lovely bendy curves and stunning scenery (luckily our friends had a 4x4 as some bits were icy) but would be a great summer drive too

Wishing everyone all the best for this year and hope to make a few Hawes Innn dinners this year too

Robert (and Lauralin)