PDA

View Full Version : child lock on rear doors

BIG COL
16th January 2015, 09:34
hi guys..i am new to forums so please bear with me:}...i am a member of the club, i joined on Tuesday after becoming the proud owner of a 2001 rover 75 tourer.
it has a number of things that need doing to it, but why buy a car you cant tinker with!? lol, maybe its a man thing....the car did not come with its owners manual...can anyone tell me how to remove/de-activate the child locks on the back doors please?.

many many ta's in advance.:bowdown:

colin

suzublu
16th January 2015, 09:40
Hi & welcome, the child locks have a lever on the inside of the door, just move it up or down, can't remember which way's off :o:} Oh, & try another font to post with, it looks like you're shouting :D

J1MBO
16th January 2015, 10:02
This should help

http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=44000&d=1421406118

BIG COL
16th January 2015, 10:24
hi suzublu, ha-ha, sorry for the font, as i said, i am still getting used to this forum stuff..thanks for your help buddy, i will look at it when the car gets back from its service, later on today.

have a good day matey and thanks again

col

Rev Jules
16th January 2015, 10:29
Hi & welcome, the child locks have a lever on the inside of the door, just move it up or down, can't remember which way's off :o:} Oh, & try another font to post with, it looks like you're shouting :D

He is only making sure someone is hearing him.

BIG COL
16th January 2015, 10:53
ha-ha..i heard him load and clear.lol